Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Ella’s kitchen might be kept in business for another few years anyway! The range goes all the way up to big kids! Ronnieblessim will be carrying these under his arm going to uni 🤣

🎶 He likes to eat, eat, eat pea-sy mac n cheesy 👍

28A1B9D2-322E-4BD8-BAC3-8BA071F1462A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Looks like Ella’s kitchen might be kept in business for another few years anyway! The range goes all the way up to big kids! Ronnieblessim will be carrying these under his arm going to uni 🤣

🎶 He likes to eat,eat,eat pea-sy mac n cheesy 👍

View attachment 102544
These are so overpriced and horrible. I got their chicken nuggets for my kids and they literally have no taste to them. So yeah I’m sure Ronnie will love them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I will admit I used to be a Hinch fan, when I first moved out of my parents house I was pretty clueless with cleaning products and she did give me ideas for what to use for where. But soon enough I started to get a bit annoyed by her stories, and soon realised how self-centered she is. I noticed that every story was a swipe up, an ebayer, or just a look at what I have bought with all my money and it was tiring. I came across Tattle through looking up a different 'influencer' and by god you nasty trolls opened up my eyes to her!!! I dont have children, but I know that it is so wrong to be giving a 9 month old child Ella's Pouches. I feel so sorry for him. Ronnie looks so lost on everything that she puts on, and my heart breaks for him. He is such a gorgeous little boy who should be thriving. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I expect ronnieblesshim loves Ella's pouches as much as being constantly overwhelmed with chemicals and shoved behind the sofa ..he LOVES it guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The comments on a hinch fan fb page about wether her books are worth buying 😂😂😂😂
I actually got the activity journal for my birthday! 😂😂😂😂

I suffer from anxiety, and my well meaning Aunt thought it would be my kind of thing. In her defence, I’d be surprised if she even knows who Hinch is as she’s really not tech savvy & isn’t on social media. I reckon she probably just saw it while she was out & about shopping. I totally get why she thought I’d like it though as I do buy a lot of puzzle books, I find them a helpful distraction when I’m obsessively worrying about things.

I can confirm that it’s just as rubbish as you all probably suspected it is. There’s absolutely nothing in there that you can’t find in much cheaper puzzle/colouring books! I didn’t spot anything in there that might be in anyway helpful for my anxiety that I couldn’t get elsewhere for a fraction of the cost. Load of tripe conceived to line Hinch’s pockets if you ask me!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh duck off Sophie! You do not cook for Ronnie at all! You're probably doing him a favour to be honest though judging by the garbage you served up for your friend's 30th birthday!
How would Ronnie love anything else when all you give him is puree out of a packet? Admittedly you've staged photos with him and there's been some cut up bread or pieces of banana on his tray but no evidence at all of you cooking for him! Let's face it if you were actually cooking for him that would be in your stories and you would make sure that all the "parenting trolls" saw him eating what you'd cooked.
You would rather cut up fresh vegetables for the bloody dog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If you cooked for your son, and ella’s kitchen isn’t all he eats, why the hell do you need so many pouches!! If he loves them so much, why don’t you make your own version with less sugar? Cause you do sod all else all day!

Reactions: 31
Is this what happens when she can't get to B&M she reads about herself?!
No coz she made a promise she wouldn’t google herself anymore 😂😂
Isn’t it funny that she always mention trolls but never mentioned were the info came from. Before she was more than happy to post screen shot from trolls and send her army after them. I honestly think she doesn’t have any trolls. I think her numbers on her Instagram are dwindling which is why she has to buy 3000 a day. The actual people who do follow her now are her die hard Hinchers, those who are interested in her house and some of the tips she post (which now are few and far between) and those who once liked her and haven’t gotten around to unfollowing her and due to Instagram algorithms she doesn’t show up in their feeds as much. The only people she can really call troll are us and we don’t troll her. We discuss her and she’s more than welcome to not come over and look.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mixed feeding?!?! Those pouches are supposed to be intended for once in a while type foods when you’re out and about, stuck for time or need a break kind of like when you get a takeout or fast food it’s all about convenience they are not designed for every day and every meal use! She went to Disneyland for a week and we all seen the amount of pouches she packed for what was initially supposed to be a 4 day trip according to her first lie.

I don’t care what she likes to feed her baby it’s her who has to live with that decision. A job as a parent isn’t to force your child to eat certain foods it’s to OFFER them a good variety of colour, texture, and ensure their nutritional needs are being met. I do feel sorry for ronnie But I can only pray the health visitor puts her on a better path

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She loves Ella's pouches too. I wouldn't put it past her to eat them though after seeing her diet. Baby is missing her mummy. Try not being able to see your dad as he's in a care home and having no idea when you'll get to visit again, all the while worrying about him as he's in the vulnerable category. Also can't see mum either as she's in the vulnerable category and she's now all on her own as dad had just gone into the care home. Real problems Soph you big baby!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s no need to pouch feed at his age he can have literally everything although her and onslow never eat actual meals so can understand why he isn’t eating what they eat I mean golden syrup covered chicken and casserole slop but saying she mix feeds wtf does that even mean. I admit I did give mine the odd pouch but I never had more than 2 in at a time because they were back ups if I was unwell or genuinely busy and couldn’t cook but I wouldn’t bleeping stockpile them.

I won’t lie her parenting choices make no sense to me her son seems like the biggest inconvenience to her and she takes the lazy route on everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Hi! Can't sleep and completley random so sorry if this has been discussed before but, does anyone else think pushing her and Jamie as this 'power couple' is planned... I think this time next year they will have a reality show almost like The Mummy Dairies, documenting family life, next pregnancies ect. That will lead to lots of ads with more baby/family friendly companies?!

Theres only so long they can push cleaning before needing to branch out surely?!
I think everything is planned in fine detail, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But it most certainly didn't "just happen"

Reactions: 9
Lies lies lies and more lies. You don’t cook for your baby. Never seen Ronnie eating a home cooked meal, ever.

Maybe a piece of broccoli on the odd occasion. She is a total and utter bleeping liar, you can’t explain it Sophie because it’s not bleeping true.

Shame on you for lying to over 3 million people who you know for a fact lick your arse daily and will lap up anything you say. If you did a mix of food you wouldn’t have a cupboard this bleeping full of pouches and jars.

If I were her and I KNEW I bleeping cooked homemade meals for Ronnie I would be on Instagram in a flash proving the tit out of it.

duck off, you ain’t fooling me.

Attachments

Reactions: 33
First time posting... have been lurking for a long time..
can’t stand the bleeping twit... my biggest bug bear at the moment is the stupid face she pulls in all her photos in an attempt to look cute, wrinkling her nose up.. . looks more like someone has wiped a crappy finger under her nose !!
Hello welcome to us horrible trolls 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why the bleeping hell does she have "follow on" milk????

It's called whole milk at 12 months. My baby is the exact same age as potato baby. Development aside, she eats what we eat - 3 meals a day plus fruit snack (no salt or added sugar), she only drinks water (no juice!) and has around 2-3 8oz bottles of baby milk in 24 hours. I use whole milk in cooking and when she hits 12 months, I'll be a warm bottle of whole milk before bed. No need for follow on milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And if she really "LOVES" her house that much, why doesn't she show it off in her profile picture? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.