Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is off on one again you horrible parenting trolls

I do also cook sloop for my son guyzzzzz

BB3E0611-8B69-438E-BC7E-4AB230136338.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has Mrs Hinch missed a PR stunt here? Shouldn’t she be on the front line #hinchinghospitals?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just showed the pouches she gives Ronnie on her story, with a little mention to the trolls that this isnt ALL he eats... April Fools joke is it??
I dont believe she specifically cooks for Ronnie, he probably gets some of whatever they're eating, she's too lazy to cook for herself and Jamie, never mind a baby! 🙄

Reactions: 19
I dont believe she specifically cooks for Ronnie, he probably gets some of whatever they're eating, she's too lazy to cook for herself and Jamie, never mind a baby! 🙄
Lucky Ronnie... a diet of pouches and beans & sausages!

Reactions: 25
All those Ella's pouches. They'll be gone by the end of the week. Claims to mix feed but isn't that when you combine breast and bottle feeding?! She's clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
FFS Zoph! You dont cook AT ALL let alone for your precious RonnieBlessIm whoyoulovemorethananymotherhaseverlovedababy....(gasps for air)....
Stop bleeping lying and stop trying to get content from this forum! Learn how to parent and just grow the duck up already would you?
ATB 😘

duck me I need a bloody enormous drink as much as she needs a bloody enormous smack in the chops!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hahahah she’s off on a rant again guyzzzzzz😂 It’s even making her face go all red and stuffy!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is wrong with this mad woman! The constant trolls this trolls that.
Cause she can’t go out to b&m she’s stuck on here reading stuff about herself.

sick of hearing the word troll on her stupid bleeping page

Reactions: 26
Covid-19 is getting worse, but never mind there's much bigger things to worry about... Hinch's red face!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahahah she’s off on a rant again guyzzzzzz😂 It’s even making her face go all red and stuffy!! 😂
Is this tying in with our theory that The Ordinary won’t agree with her skin so she will switch to the MLM Tropic instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is so bloody clueless to whats going on in the world right now.

As long as I have a full cupboard of food I'm ok.

Good for YOU soph

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So she loves ellas kitchen pouches too. Does that me she has them too. It would explain the slop she has in her jug why cheese 😂😂 but seriously the only reason Ronnie ‘loves’ them is coz he hasn’t had anything else so doesn’t know that not all food taste like orange slop. I remember having a taste of jar food I bought for my son once and it was rancid. After that I vowed never to feed my kids what I wouldn’t eat it’s not fair on them. Their taste buds are brand new and so finely tuned we should be letting them explore all the different taste not giving them a variety of pouches which is meant to be different flavours but in reality all taste exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lies making your face go red Zoph? Panicking you’ll be found out.....again?!
I’ll also bet anything that those pouches aren’t going anywhere near a recycling bin now....if they ever did! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is this tying in with our theory that The Ordinary won’t agree with her skin so she will switch to the MLM Tropic instead?
Don’t you mean “The Original” 🙄 bet they’re chuffed they asked her to promote them, can’t even get the name right ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's us told. Tattle 'trolls' 😂 strike again. If you cooked for Ronnie you would show your sheep sorry your followers. You have a great platform to show people quick and easy food hacks. But no they get stuck watching videos of you making slop sorry casseroles. Hint buy some cornflour that will help thicken up your stock.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.