Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet this does nothing .
I saw that comment on terryfoster101 photo of Ronnie, maybe now she'll learn to stop putting him out there for the world to see?!

Nah who am I kidding. She's as thick as pig shite.
I thought the same . She won't do a dam thing . She can't be told, or shown.
I'm sorry but she lost her right to keep her son from being spread all over the internet when SHE put him out there for all to see.
This is sadly true. None of this needed to happen but oh no..can't tell her. Everyone is a troll who has tried to protect her child. 🙄

Reactions: 19
This is sadly true. None of this needed to happen but oh no..can't tell her. Everyone is a troll who has tried to protect her child. 🙄
That's the saddest thing. Those of us here who were genuinely concerned about the safety of that poor boy were labelled as trolls and as far as I can see, Hinch went out of her way to share him even more just to go against what we were saying. Now look!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yeah. He’s 10 years older than her and was her boss at a sales company in the city. Had a long term partner until the tart got her claws in
I just thought this was a rumour! Now I just remember back to that tiktok where the question was asked "who initiated the first kiss" and it was her..meaning she actively went after a taken man?

Reactions: 19
Bit late to be panicking now Hinch. YOU have made your poor baby accessible to every weirdo out there because YOU are the one plastering him all over social media on a daily basis.
Maybe this might make you realise why it's not a good idea to constantly post videos and pictures of him in the bath.

Honestly, I seriously think social services need to start having a good long look at Hinch.

Reactions: 44
Maybe she will start the see the seriousness of posting pictures of her son all over the internet. But isn’t it funny that there are loads of pages with Ronnie on it and she has no idea who’s behind them and she’s fine with it. But coz this guy seems to be a man she’s now frightened and wants the picture removed. Watch her send her army to his page to torment him.

Reactions: 31
Just spotted that the random guy who’s posted a picture of Ronnie did it on the 22nd of Feb! If her followers hadn’t started tagging her in it today she would never have known!

Is all the #gifted baby stuff really worth random men sharing pictures of your child?

• Sick
Reactions: 38
That's the saddest thing. Those of us here who were genuinely concerned about the safety of that poor boy were labelled as trolls and as far as I can see, Hinch went out of her way to share him even more just to go against what we were saying. Now look!
It's terrible 😕 What is scary is we seen some random guy post the Ronnie pic..he could have bloody loads more he hasn't posted. It's frightening. Makes me feel sick to the core, honestly, if this isn't a wake up call for her!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I just thought this was a rumour! Now I just remember back to that tiktok where the question was asked "who initiated the first kiss" and it was her..meaning she actively went after a taken man?
The main rumour was they had kids together and were married. That really isn’t true 😂

Reactions: 4
Maybe she will start the see the seriousness of posting pictures of her son all over the internet. But isn’t it funny that there are loads of pages with Ronnie on it and she has no idea who’s behind them and she’s fine with it. But coz this guy seems to be a man she’s now frightened and wants the picture removed. Watch her send her army to his page to torment him.
Absolutely! If she thinks this is the only weirdo with photos of her son she’s probably sadly very mistaken.

Also if I was her I’d be more scared of the barmy army hoarding images of him as if he’s a new spring awakening spray than old Tezza

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she never comment on any other stranger who reposts photos of Ronnie?! I don’t get why she’s acting all protective, once you upload an image to the internet it’s no longer your image it’s everyone’s who wants it

She has just turned 30. He had his 40th last year. She let him have a little get together for it 😂
What.... so no birthday trip to DLP for onslows 40th but it was pull out all the stops for her 30th and her 17 surprise birthday celebration get togethers?!
Selfish witch....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What.... so no birthday trip to DLP for onslows 40th but it was pull out all the stops for her 30th and her 17 surprise birthday celebration get togethers?!
Selfish witch....
She begged a #gifted graze table for him and let his parents visit for an hour. What more can a man want?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Selfish witch....
Didn't they visit the Audi showroom for his birthday? Just for a look, of course! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What’s the deal with her making a big deal that RonnieBkessHim has no teeeefs? Has someone on here mentioned it now she’s been all passive aggressive again or has she just run out of tit to put on her stories? I’m so far behind with the threads I can’t catch up. This home schooling tit is getting in the way of my trolling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s got to be connected to here that she has become aware of this 😂 we really are like a font of all knowledge for her. She needs to start cutting us cheques
If she reports this to Instagram and they take action, I'm gonna kick right off!!
All the times we have tried to help her by reporting pics of Ronjon in the bath and nothing happens. She cant just complain about this one, she will have to do the same with all the other 'fan pages' that have ronnie all over them. It's not one rule for one....

Oh, hang on, course it is, its Mrs Hinch.

• Haha
Why does she never comment on any other stranger who reposts photos of Ronnie?! I don’t get why she’s acting all protective, once you upload an image to the internet it’s no longer your image it’s everyone’s who wants it

Probably cos they put things like ' look at this dorgeous handsonmans cutie we love our Ronnie' with the pic 🙄😕
It's bloody awful..what bleeping planet is she on ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.