Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
"Swimming costHumes, command sHtrips". I'm not being funny here, but does she actually have some sort of speech impediment?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
After a day of showing her ebay shite , she's feeling low. Awww poor thing. And what's with Jamie watching a disney movie? I guess when your wife is the breadwinner, you go along with whatever she wants. What a plank.

• Haha
  • Heart

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Fuck my life I've seen it all now, ebayer silicone socks to clean the shower. Stop the world, I'd like to get off...

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Am I in the wrong for thinking it’s disgusting that’s she’s just said once this is all over (covid-19) the world will be more beautiful!?

I’m fuming! thousands of people have died from this but it makes the world more beautiful!?
Am I wrong for being mad about her comment!?
I have had to block her. I just can't watch her anymore. She makes my blood boil. I don't usually hate anyone, even the people that have wronged me in life, but I really REALLY hate her and I refuse to allow her to bring me down and fill me with hatred. I'm done watching her shitshow of a life.

You can all keep me updated though 🤣

• Haha

Wal18

So she’s downloaded Sabrina the teenage witch so SHE can watch it cos SHE used to love it, how about you put a children’s programme for Ron Ron so he can actually get some form of colour and interaction into his life seen as you clearly can’t be arsed to give him that. But no it’s only ever about what princess H wants isn’t it, fuck the child and his development. You are such a vile selfish creature. Here’s a suggestion.. why don’t you go fuck your self clockwise into the other realm (Sabrina reference) with your handheld shark so we never have to see your annoying smug gretel filtered nostril-less mug again. Wow I have so much rage today haha

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Sabrina the Teenage Witch!! My girls watched this when they were about 8 & 10. It makes her feel like a child again. Well she behaves like a child all the time. I find her behaviour very disturbing for a woman of her age and she's supposed to help people with mental health. Lord help us!!

Instaflop

Chatty Member
If she wants to be more relatable lets see normal everyday things like scooping up Henry’s poos. Bet its full hazmat suit and thick gloves, one of those long gadget things that scoops the poo up, deposited in a poo bag that is then put inside another poo bag that has a sprinkling of the bin powder, then in a third bag that has been soaked in Zoflora before being put in a designated shit bin.

Then the scooper is disassembled and decontaminated overnight in a bowl of bleach.

Jk, Jamie does it I bet.

• Haha

Bev1000

Right so she said she won’t be able to respond to people messages about them being ok and stuff even though the lazy cow is doing nothing all day... BUT she’s responding to people who she’s asked to ask questions about HER gifted shift and items in HER home... please please people see through this shit 🙈 this is either underhanded sales tactics!!! Or she’s just showing off because she’s the most selfish person I’ve ever witnessed on a social platform. Everything is about HER, why don’t you ask people if they are ok and respond to them, people are scared and worried and all you have done is get people to ask you about your items in your home.. OMG is she for real , I despise her

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
Who called a Boomerang/video of Ronnieblessim ‘standing’ 🙄🙄View attachment 100261
Hinch, this is nothing. If you’re so desperate to prove to us ‘trolls’ that Ronnie is standing up all by himself then VIDEO HIM DOING IT.

I wanna see him stood by the side table in the background, opening the draws and pulling out the contents. Something ALL babies do as soon as they are apparently able. I still don’t get why he doesn’t roll from place to place, it baffles me. Yeah he probably doesn’t need to be crawling at his age but I would definitely be worried as to why he isn’t rolling or sitting up from laying down at his age.

I just wish she would take this little lad off social media, one day he will come across comments made about him and his parents and probably ask why did they continue to exploit him the way they are?

I know for sure if I had a following like hers and people made horrible comments about my little boy, I’d take him off there. Or at least limit the stories/posts about him. Let’s face it though, Ronnie is the best thing about her, without him she really is boring.

• Heart

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I just saw her promoting her book and the release date. Just today I read an article about the pressure that Amazon staff are under because non-essential items are still stupidly being sent out. Does she not realise a book of lists really isn't essential? I guess there is no money in doing the right thing though.

Reactions: 32

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Fucking hell yesterday was the tour of Gifted Towers and today more fake fan mail she’s sent herself. Honestly have a day off Hinch! You have zero content and you’re boring as fuck.
If, and it’s a big if...someone from a crisis team is advertising Hinch by telling someone who is mentally vulnerable to make a Hinch list then I am fuming.
This woman damages vulnerable peoples mental health by encouraging a ridiculous level of consumerism, promoting purchasing as a solution to any problem.
The mountain of cleaning products needed to be on her gang is ridiculous and terrible for the envieonment.

I really hope she is making this up herself because if I knew a professional was promoting Hinch as a solution to mental health I would suggest complaints are made...not sure to whom at the moment but once life is back to some level of normallacy then this needs to be explores.

Fairypop

VIP Member
Funny that we’ll all be labelled as “trolls” when we’re actually the ones prioritising Ronnie’s safety 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

AC55

VIP Member
Just another thought....if Ronnie just wants to stand all the time now, why not put those little shoes on him she got from Next a few weeks ago and show Nanny and Grandad what a clever boy he is? oh I know! Because he'll fall straight down on his arse! So instead she's just throwing him around like a big sack of potatoes as he's to bloody heavy for the soft twat to carry! 😠

• Haha
  • Sad

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Who called a Boomerang/video of Ronnieblessim ‘standing’ 🙄🙄View attachment 100261
If she took a genuine video of him standing on his own the fair enough but it’s a boomerang of a couple of seconds repeated so no Soph it means shit🤣

I know celebrities took videos etc of the clapping but for some reason the Hinch family seemed fake and a little disrespectful. Everything she does is for herself and that it’s!

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Ooooo good. I will get a long stick and poke her with it. I will make sure it is long enough to adhere to the social distancing guidelines 😂😂
Try and poke her in the nose and see if you can make her some new nostrils. Poor cow keeps losing hers.

• Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Ahhhh man can’t believe we can’t use my thread suggestion 😂 that would of been my first thread title and Iv been here from the beginning 😩

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Who called a Boomerang/video of Ronnieblessim ‘
It’s so staged. Him standing was probably a few seconds and boomeranged to make it look as if he’s standing for ages. After yesterday’s sob fest, why does she continue to ridicule him, albeit unknowingly, and reinforce his lack of progress. It’s just so ,so sad for that little lad.