Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Even more beautiful world eh Sophie?! The deaths, the grief, the poverty, the mental health, the relationship breakdowns, the recession. IGNORANT BEYOND BELIEF

• Angry
Reactions: 35

Papayya

Find her absolutely revolting.... Can barely find a bar of soap to buy in shops, let alone disinfectant and there she goes spraying a bloody towel rail and god knows what else that doesn't NEED disinfectant. Unreal. Hope she crashes and burns after this.

Therealist

VIP Member
What was the need for the tripod? Just go to your front door or window and clap
She couldn’t stop looking at herself in the camera either & as for poor Ronnie, he was oblivious, I wonder if she woke him up just to do that.. all that noise and he was so vauge. She can stand him up all she likes... something ain’t right

Lurkinglassie

Oh Sophie. Your content is utter drivel. You are trying so hard to come across as relatable and making a total fool of yourself.

I hope your shitty empire crumbles.

I hope you make more effort to become a better mother, a less clingy wife and an improved human being.

Until then, you’re a cunt and we all know it

• Haha
  • Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She goes on about his tuft because there isn't anything else she can praise him on.

She seriously needs to have the health visitor see him for an evaluation as he doesn't babble, imitate, or even seem to react to familiar faces.

• Sad

Bev1000

In other words.. I could of had a walk in wardrobe but I chose a bigger nursery.

Please guys can I ask you all to spare a thought and say a pray for her, it’s been very difficult time since she’s had to choose between a walk in wardrobe or her kids room, Thankyou 🙏

Attachments

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I know it's been said, but that fridge is far from empty!
I've spent all week dropping food parcels to the elderly who's fridges and freezers are bare, actually bare!
They didnt even have the basic essentials!
Then when they have phoned asking, they say they don't want to be greedy. That's something she knows fuck all about!

Then she dares to post a picture where shes got 2 of almost everything, and yesterday also got eggs too. Well unless shes miraculously hatched them out of her lying skanky arse, I'd suggest that one of them have definitely been out!!

Well I hope it fucking chokes them both. I shouldn't begrudge anyone food right now, but I do them poncing bastards!
They have free food delivered all year through and she gets free cleaning products that shes been throwing in peoples faces all week!!

Then, she fucking brags about being fit and healthy! Hoo fooking rah for you love! If you're that fit and healthy get off your egg laying arse and get donating some of your time, or donate your extra food to someone who actually needs it!!

God she boils my piss! If only she knew what it was like out there, how scary it is working frontline helping people, how desperate some people are, and that people who should be self isolating are risking trips out themselves as they have no one to ask!

• Heart

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Ronnie not being mobile or engaged with anything is down to his parents I think. They don't do enough to play and stimulate him to help him develop. Remember that day when they all went well Stacey and Joe's, and there was a video of Joe playing and baby talking to him, Ron was laughing and interacting with him more than he ever does with his own parents 😔
I was thinking about that before when someone said they have to tickle him to get a smile. It’s soo sad ☹☹ I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t smile when they see their mum or dad. I’m genuinely concerned for his welfare x
She can have all the personalised clothes she wants all the gifted toys all the baby caddies and more shiteeee but I’d rather have my baby smile at me when he sees me than any of that ❤

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Gorilla glue to glue a nail back on? That shit could glue a wing back on a plane! Shame she didn’t get any on her detty lying mouth!

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s deleted the second DM screenshot!!!! Ahahahahahaha, HIYA SOPH HUN
She’s been at it with the lurking on here again
I am so excited for the day that this stupid bint is exposed as the fraud she really is
ATB!...x

• Haha
  • Heart

Brightstar72

VIP Member
So her watering can has broken.... 🤔
Has anyone else ever noticed that an awful lot of her stuff seems to ‘break’? When she’s showing off her shopping hauls she often justifies buying something by saying that her existing one ‘broke’. It’s all bollocks if you ask me, unless they’re all unusually clumsy in that house. She’s just replacing stuff for the sake of it, & then sending perfectly good stuff up into the loft/landfill. Probably laughing as she does it.
I can imagine princess breaking items in temper if she doesn’t get her own way

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s already been said but which one of you Trolls mentioned her never eating eggs yesterday? Fuck me, and there it is today, the “hard boiled” dippy egg with soldiers! Those fucking soldiers would need to be cast iron special forces to break through that egg yolk! She’s so shit it’s actually hilarious, what a complete cunt, can’t even boil an egg 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ll be honest, when I first discovered her I was a fan. However over time I noticed that she bandies around anxiety like it’s some in vogue term and it makes me uncomfortable. Anxiety when it comes on you isn’t something that goes away from looking at a wedding pic (or; insert other crass lie) it’s something that stays for an indefinite period of time and you don’t know when the black pit of doom in your windpipe will lift until the next time. I hate that she thinks it’s ok and her people whoever they are allow her to trivialise something which is a HUGE ordeal for people in order to create content/“identify” with followers.

Since Covid-19 as you all point out, she has gotten worse. Her waste and over use of difficult to obtain products is irresponsible. Also, while the rest of the Nation grapples with adjusting to a new norm, what exactly has changed for her? She doesn’t “work” as we know it, she doesn’t have a social life or a huge friendship group or go the gym or have any sort of joy and routine removed from her life - from what she has put on Instagram in the past it’s safe to assume her life is exactly the same, only difference being she can’t go and put them bloody Ellas kitchen pouches in the recycle place and she isn’t seeing her mum who clearly didn’t do the best job in teaching Sophie how to adult. It’s irresponsible and it’s drivel and she is insensitive to the absolute max.

she has no fucking clue about anything but especially not anxiety. The only saving grace is we don’t have to watch her go to homebargains with her mum and spend £50 on shite everyday

• Heart

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Does she honestly think we are fuckin shhtupid? I've seen that performance of the rusty shower caddy stain and the pink shit two or three times before. She keeps telling us this is why she no longer has a metal shower caddy, it's up on the wall now guyyyzzzz. But the rust stain keeps appearing for her to clean? 🤔

• Haha

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I know this may seem revolutionary but what if for say 3 days no-one here mentioned Ronnie long legs or gave her any suggestions eg what she hadn't shown. It would be hard for us all but what would she have to use for content plus she would be so confused.

• Haha
  • Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
This desperate situation regarding covid 19 has made me even more glad iam not living life like Sophie Hinchliffe. A life of greed and attention seeking. A shallow life that has no depth or real meaning. See we could all cope just as before if she shut her account down today. However without Doctors,nurses,health care,porters,admin, cleaners in hospitals where would we be? Without teachers, shopkeeprs,delivery staff,postworkers,farmers,bus drivers where would we be now? And all those risking their lives not just now but day in day out police,fire fighters, paramedics, armed forces...again where would we be?
How sad,how empty when all you're is vain,greedy and full of self importance.
Keep it Sophie you're no hero, no inspiration,not as you're.

• Heart

Greygardener

Chatty Member
That's when you know you have too much money, buying new wheelie bins to put literal rubbish in because it doesmt match your interior colour scheme.

• Haha
  • Sad