Mrs Hinch #125 She fell down the stairs the silly moo, Henrys our hero for doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon shes noticed a major dip in people bum sucking her coz of the virus that’s why she’s had no choice but to mumble a little something about it. That’s what she’s most worried about. It’s not all about her

Reactions: 17
never posted before, so tattle virgin!! FFS she has a sore arse......I’ve damaged my coccyx twice and still attended the gym every day. I’m so bloody mad, people dying, businesses going under. I have a disabled child and a child in high school. I’ve taken my daughter out of school as she is classed as a C category whilst my son is an A and as a carer I’m a B. Husband working from home but we are self employed, so I imagine no contracts being renewed. She’s sitting home with a she’s load of money and worrying she can’t HINCH her house......duck off!!!!! Get living in the real world!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I'm betting the middle baby is her. No way could she let anyone else have the limelight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes annoying me now with her mum just popping over. We are meant to be avoiding all unnecessary contact with people. She just doesn't get it does she. This thing is serious.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Shes annoying me now with her mum just popping over. We are meant to be avoiding all unnecessary contact with people. She just doesn't get it does she. This thing is serious.
But she can’t cope with Ronnie on her own that’s why she always there

Reactions: 22
Whole country is going to hell in a handcart - People are going to be experiencing financial hardship, illness and cut off from family and friends and she bangs on about her arse wearing that stupid wig.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Is Hinch taking the piss?? Baby pictures of her??? She is everything that is wrong in our society. Maybe the silver lining of this unprecendented time is that people will think about what is really important. And it sure isn't her.

Reactions: 28
Why’s she still putting her nine month old in a bouncer? Is it my or is he a bit too big for it

Reactions: 24
Has she really went out her way to buy an “orthopaedic coccyx memory foam pillow” as they are named on Amazon, for £29 :eek: oh how nice it must be to buy pointless crap for a little bump on her bum. Does she really need some fancy contraption for everything in her life? Surprised she doesn’t have one of those modern toilets that cleans her arse for her 😂
I broke my coccyx when I was 14 because we were messing about and someone pulled a chair from under me - it’s not been the same since. If she’d have done that much damage she’d be in hospital ffs. I’m getting so f*cking fed up of her f*cking moaning now

Oh for duck's sake. I thought this was a scrub daddy. bleeping Hinch.
I wasn’t going to admit that but now you have, I will 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
can’t understand why Ronnie is always strapped into something, why isn’t he able to move about and explore?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She doesn’t work, she’s absolutely rolling in dosh but I can tell you now she won’t be helping local people who are in need with shopping/travel/someone to talk to. I’d do anything right now to help the vulnerable, really fucks me off, keep banging on about your coccyx

Reactions: 23
“We’re all in the same boat and together we’ll get the boat ashore”... unless she’s stealing someone else’s words and passing them off as her own, she over simplifies everything to the point it doesn’t make sense. The half hearted giggle at the end shows that even she knew it was bullsh*t. So why post it?

We’re not all the same are we Soph?? There’s people who can’t get any baby milk or nappies because the shelves have been cleared. There’s elderly people who are at risk of dying if they leave their house to nip down to the shops. There’s people losing their main income for an uncertain period of time. Could be weeks. Could be months. Either way there will still be bills to pay.

Meanwhile... you sit in your home (that’s probs mortgage free now - and good on you!) surrounded by your hoarded gifted stuff, with your insta income, stockpiled Ella’s kitchen pouches and gifted pampers nappies. How are you the same as anyone??

instead of spouting crap like that, help people. Donate some of your gifted stash of nappies to some of your #army who need them. Use your profile to set up some kind of “help the vulnerable” group within your local community (It’s a little village after all like you said. So it shouldn’t be hard to do). For once do the right thing without expecting anything in return. People don’t need silly inspirational quotes right now. They need action.
I haven’t really seen her mention coronavirus at all. She’s not made a big thing about it which seems strange seeing as she’s so ‘obsessive’ about Ronnieblesshims bottles etc. And you’re bang on the money about her not giving away any of the FREE stuff she’s been given. She should be out doing her bit and dropping off food parcels and nappy/wipes/baby pouches to her nearest church hall or food bank. She’s a millionaire now by all accounts so the money she’s saved by staying in her pokey new build can be utilised better!

Reactions: 13
Bet she’s panic bought her entire local supermarkets supply of ellas kitchen crappy pouches 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t work, she’s absolutely rolling in dosh but I can tell you now she won’t be helping local people who are in need with shopping/travel/someone to talk to. I’d do anything right now to help the vulnerable, really fucks me off, keep banging on about your coccyx
Me too! I’d love to be helping someone who needs it but I need to protect my children too!

Reactions: 3
She's sitting in her dull boring house with not one care in the bleeping world apart from her eBay swipe ups drying up!! I can guarantee she has stock piled and no doubt has ellas kitchen being personally delivered at least 5 times a week!! Of course she's been out coz she can afford to buy dozens of mugshots and tins of slop but she will never say that she actually has. Her 'fall' is her way of trying to distract her sheep and herself away from this horrible virus. This suits her coz it's just another reason for her not to leave the house with Ronnie. Just look at the other accounts who are actually showing what real life actually is like right now and quite a few of them are genuinely concerned not only for their own families but other people including neighbours. Not once has she tried to promote anything about looking out for other people. This is real and it's happening while that greedy self obsessed cow is constantly going on about herself. She honestly has no idea what life is really like right now in the real world

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.