Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walshanator

I’ve just found out.....I’m going to be a nana!!!!! Just thought I’d share some good news eeeekkkkkk 👶 🍼 👶

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Londonchick

Chatty Member
I think she is secretly terrified this is all over for her. What will she do if she can’t go out for ‘Hinch Hauls’ and neither can anyone else???!! People are terrified about money, businesses and the health of their family.

The game might be up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I can’t even be arsed to type a word about Zoph - not worth my time...

But I do want to say a massive 😍 THANK YOU 😍to all of you gorgeous lot busting your arses to keep this country on its feet either NHS, police, schools, grocery shops etc. You are all actual angels 😇 and for what it’s worth I think you’re bloody marvellous! 😘

Not a bad bunch of trolls are we? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 62

megalou

Is there someone on the forum who can confirm they have a localised heat wave in Maldon Essex that the rest of the UK don't have or on the other hand can someone confirm that it is now the current fashion to wear boob tubes (F) or vests (M) whatever season and as a direct consequence pay the massive heating bills that allow you to do so? Or, as I suspect, Hinch Towers is home to 2 seriously mad people who have the money sucked from insta followers to enable them to stroll round half nekked year round. Why? Well they must think it makes then look whatever the current word is - sic, banging, boom (I had to consult my nephew for assistance here). Me? They look absolute morons and behave even worse. Its so true money doesn't buy anything worth having - you earn that by what you do with it.
I can confirm there is no heatwave in Maldon... well most of it. There is a localised patch of heat around one house where neighbours have reported temperatures rivalling those of the darkest depths of Hell. There is also a strange mushroom cloud emanating from the aforementioned house which appears to be composed of multiple undetermined chemicals. We will keep you updated on this breaking news. And now, over to Dan with the sport.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Fucking Tadaa list, fuck right off, then fuck off some more with your cocking list!

Do you want to know what was on my list you delusional spoilt princess?

First, I had to stand in a hall and announce to a very elderly group of people that Age UK were closing their centre. I had to watch their faces and all the hope they had disappear in a second. I crushed them. Then I had to watch them cry, while I tried to reassure them that we would try and take the service to them in their homes.
I had to listen to wives cry and worry because they can't visit their husbands in their care homes as they now have a locked door policy.
I had to listen to them speak to me like they would never see us again, as in their mind in 12 weeks they could die anyway.

Next on the list was telling my volunteers that they had also lost their support network as we would be closed. They cried too. Some can't continue to help as they're also over 70.

My list continues, as now we have to phone a huge list of other members who come, that weren't there yesterday to hear the announcement and tell them they won't be coming in the near future.
There are around 10 of them that have literally no one and are on a priority list. This could quite possibly kill them, that's what loneliness and isolation does in the over 80s, some of those 10 are in their 90s, so are even higher risk!

Then theres the list on who will still be able to have a hot meal and stay warm.

Other befriending services they could access are maxed out and can't help.
We're now relying on the community.

So, fuck off with your list, your cleaning and your fucking sore arse!
Pick up the phone you selfish, ignorant greedy bitch and offer to help.

Add that to your useless list and actually make it a worthwhile list!! At this point your book, where you put your baskets and your fucking pointless washing pile is insignificant!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Hadcat2010

I think she is secretly terrified this is all over for her. What will she do if she can’t go out for ‘Hinch Hauls’ and neither can anyone else???!! People are terrified about money, businesses and the health of their family.

The game might be up!
With any luck, she'll have to get a real job, like the rest of us! Lazy cow!

Zoflora disinfectant loved by Mrs Hinch could help kill coronavirus

#

🙄🙄🙄🙄 really?? Ergh there is nothing she’s not paid for take a bloody break
Eurgh, this is such a non story!!!! They say it 'could' stop the Coronavirus. I 'could' be 4 stone lighter however, I cant stop eating fucking chocolate and crisps, so it ain't gonna happen. The same chances of me losing 4 stone as Zo-fucking-flora curing Coronavirus FFS! 🙄🙄🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Instead of posting.that one photo every day, why doesnt she do something to help others once a day? Empty more of that garage stash we saw the other week. Donate to the food bank, give to dog shelters, women's shelters, people who are really going to suffer when the donations drop off inevitably in the coming weeks. Then she can share how the hinchers can do the same. It's not rocket science. Hire me Gleam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Bubblesxxxx

I’ve unfollowed tonight,after a 12 hour shift answering 999 calls for the police with 48 members of staff of sick I can’t cope with her anymore. My anxiety is through the roof as I have a 88 year old dad who lives alone and has many health issues and dosent understand why I can’t go into his house and spend time with him, I’ve literally cried every day this week. Will continue popping in here as you lot make me laugh when the day seems so dark 😘

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Catloaf

Rest of the world: *worrying about the actual problems going on right now*

Sophie:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Cassy Role

VIP Member
“We’re all in the same boat and together we’ll get the boat ashore”... unless she’s stealing someone else’s words and passing them off as her own, she over simplifies everything to the point it doesn’t make sense. The half hearted giggle at the end shows that even she knew it was bullsh*t. So why post it?

We’re not all the same are we Soph?? There’s people who can’t get any baby milk or nappies because the shelves have been cleared. There’s elderly people who are at risk of dying if they leave their house to nip down to the shops. There’s people losing their main income for an uncertain period of time. Could be weeks. Could be months. Either way there will still be bills to pay.

Meanwhile... you sit in your home (that’s probs mortgage free now - and good on you!) surrounded by your hoarded gifted stuff, with your insta income, stockpiled Ella’s kitchen pouches and gifted pampers nappies. How are you the same as anyone??

instead of spouting crap like that, help people. Donate some of your gifted stash of nappies to some of your #army who need them. Use your profile to set up some kind of “help the vulnerable” group within your local community (It’s a little village after all like you said. So it shouldn’t be hard to do). For once do the right thing without expecting anything in return. People don’t need silly inspirational quotes right now. They need action.

• Heart
Reactions: 48