Mrs Hinch #125 She fell down the stairs the silly moo, Henrys our hero for doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of posting.that one photo every day, why doesnt she do something to help others once a day? Empty more of that garage stash we saw the other week. Donate to the food bank, give to dog shelters, women's shelters, people who are really going to suffer when the donations drop off inevitably in the coming weeks. Then she can share how the hinchers can do the same. It's not rocket science. Hire me Gleam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Has she really went out her way to buy an “orthopaedic coccyx memory foam pillow” as they are named on Amazon, for £29 :eek: oh how nice it must be to buy pointless crap for a little bump on her bum. Does she really need some fancy contraption for everything in her life? Surprised she doesn’t have one of those modern toilets that cleans her arse for her 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
@hiya_hun sorry couldn't reply on other thread, our flights were booked for 6th April, the email said all flights in April are able to be changed. We were going over for the museums and didn't think there was much point as I think quite a few are/will be closed. The change fee has been waived but the difference between flight costs is still being charged 🙄🙄 trust them to find a way of making money out of this xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 10
@hiya_hun sorry couldn't reply on other thread, our flights were booked for 6th April, the email said all flights in April are able to be changed. We were going over for the museums and didn't think there was much point as I think quite a few are/will be closed. The change fee has been waived but the difference between flight costs is still being charged 🙄🙄 trust them to find a way of making money out of this xxx
Same! Our original flights were dirt cheap. I've swapped to another destination at Christmas which was an extra £30 so not too bad tbh. I'm not taking my chances with anything sooner than August.

Hopefully campsites in the UK won't fill up too quickly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully campsites in the UK won't fill up too quickly 🤣
I hope not! We are due to go to the caravan on Monday and our site is open as usual with lots of extra cleaning and protective measures being put in place. We always go every March as it has just reopened and everything is fresh and new anyway, plus it's usually super quiet. I'm hoping that's still the case and we can get some quiet time by the sea and open spaces in general far from London life. It's only a cheap holiday but it's all I can afford for me and my children right now and I really don't want it to be cancelled. We don't really use the onsite entertainment so not much contact with people. Really suits my introvert self lol.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she is secretly terrified this is all over for her. What will she do if she can’t go out for ‘Hinch Hauls’ and neither can anyone else???!! People are terrified about money, businesses and the health of their family.

The game might be up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Do you think if the uk goes into shutdown delivery for hinch’s new book will be delayed? 🙊🙊 Sliver lining and all 😂🙈
People might have to wipe their bums on it or burn it to keep warm 😂😂

I think she is secretly terrified this is all over for her. What will she do if she can’t go out for ‘Hinch Hauls’ and neither can anyone else???!! People are terrified about money, businesses and the health of their family.

The game might be up!
I hope her game is up. She is such bad ‘influence’ on people.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Instead of posting.that one photo every day, why doesnt she do something to help others once a day? Empty more of that garage stash we saw the other week. Donate to the food bank, give to dog shelters, women's shelters, people who are really going to suffer when the donations drop off inevitably in the coming weeks. Then she can share how the hinchers can do the same. It's not rocket science. Hire me Gleam.
I've just seen that Shauna from winter love island was gifted a load of tea and has posted the ad but passed the tea on to her local hospice. I could never imagine Hinch doing something like this. Even though it would make a lot of people think better of her. I took a load of stuff up to the food bank yesterday and I'm involved with a refuge and I don't feel like I'm doing enough. These organisations are crying out for help and she has such an opportunity to do some good it's so upsetting that she's sitting on piles of gifted stuff that they could make use of.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

The game might be up!
I agree. Even if she can continue doing what she’s doing this is going to affect a lot of her Hinchers. Some may lose their jobs, others may be without pay for weeks. They can’t just go on hinch hauls and buy tit like they used to. And there was talk of her bringing out her own range. I think for the next few months people are going to have to be really careful with their money and it will definitely have a knock on affect on her. Unless she rebrands herself as a philanthropist her days will be numbered.

Reactions: 24
Unless I’m missing something...There’s none of those pillows on Amazon for next day delivery. Earliest is Friday. Even on prime 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hinches daily content is buying things you don’t need. More baskets, more cleaning stuff, more candles, make up most of us can’t afford, eBay rubbish, home bargains rubbish. What now? She can’t make money from Ron eating pouches or lardsomes spinning around for a treat.
no more Braggy going out to theatres & trips to Brussels! No campervan trips ( which hasn’t been mentioned 🧐) she’s truly run out of content. No spare money for any of us for the foreseeable future 😣 . The “ fall” is fake , just like her FAKE!!!
It will be interesting to see what happens next. 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I've just seen that Shauna from winter love island was gifted a load of tea and has posted the ad but passed the tea on to her local hospice. I could never imagine Hinch doing something like this. Even though it would make a lot of people think better of her. I took a load of stuff up to the food bank yesterday and I'm involved with a refuge and I don't feel like I'm doing enough. These organisations are crying out for help and she has such an opportunity to do some good it's so upsetting that she's sitting on piles of gifted stuff that they could make use of.
I just saw that. What a lovely thing to do - especially now when shops are low on stock

Reactions: 12
Unless I’m missing something...There’s none of those pillows on Amazon for next day delivery. Earliest is Friday. Even on prime 🤔
I’m able to get it next day on Prime. Maybe it depends on your nearest depot 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Do you think if the uk goes into shutdown delivery for hinch’s new book will be delayed? 🙊🙊 Sliver lining and all 😂🙈
We can but hope. However the cynic in me says she’ll just spin it as a way of encouraging her sheep to get through by making multiple lists and giving them a tool to manage anxiety etc

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.