Mrs Hinch #125 She fell down the stairs the silly moo, Henrys our hero for doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't be a coincidence that both her and Grundy are quiet on Insta today. It never is. Although I do think maybe Grinch has been told to zip it so she doesn't give any dangerous advice over CV19 / piss her sheep off by not being in as much of a panic as them. Because, ya know, she doesn't actually have anxiety and has a massive stockpile of gifted food and cleaning products. We're all in this together guyzzzzz, #bekind.

I'm now in self isolation as my husband has a bastard fever and I've spent all day sat in sobbing in sheer panic / anxiety over the whole situation, not just inwardly but the wider situation too. I was ok until a few days ago and my anxiety disorder has well and truly gripped onto this now. I'm exhausted from the panic. I'm supposed to be working from home and I managed 3 emails today. From tomorrow I'll be running my mental health clinic over the phone, from home and I'm so scared I won't feel up to it. But 43 people are relying on a phone call.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Yeah your right ! What ever happend to her camper van 🤔🤔 That died a death real quick.....along with the rest of her brainwave fad’s !
Because no one was stupid enough to #gift her one. Thank the lord!!

Part of me is thinking the reason she's so quiet is shes been out today panic buying, but she can't post it because of her sponsors. It makes me mad now whenever she does the laundry pods she makes a point "I always put the lid of guyyyyys" LIAR!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can't be a coincidence that both her and Grundy are quiet on Insta today. It never is. Although I do think maybe Grinch has been told to zip it so she doesn't give any dangerous advice over CV19 / piss her sheep off by not being in as much of a panic as them. Because, ya know, she doesn't actually have anxiety and has a massive stockpile of gifted food and cleaning products. We're all in this together guyzzzzz, #bekind.

I'm now in self isolation as my husband has a bastard fever and I've spent all day sat in sobbing in sheer panic / anxiety over the whole situation, not just inwardly but the wider situation too. I was ok until a few days ago and my anxiety disorder has well and truly gripped onto this now. I'm exhausted from the panic. I'm supposed to be working from home and I managed 3 emails today. From tomorrow I'll be running my mental health clinic over the phone, from home and I'm so scared I won't feel up to it. But 43 people are relying on a phone call.
Take care of yourself and your husband ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Think that pisses me off the most is just how out of the loop she is. Correct me if I'm wrong but has she even used the word Coronavirus yet? All she's about is me me me and gimme more - 3 million isn't enough for her. She could use her enormous following to actually do some good for once instead of moping around cause she can't get to B&M. The reason people are so hard on her is because of just how damn selfish she is - never once have I seen her post anything promoting a good cause except for Terracycle and that's only to get the zero-waste lot off her back!

On the other hand you have her followers - people like me - stressing the hell out cause I'm a full time uni student, work 16 hours a week and now I have to self isolate cause I'm at risk! No income, if I catch it my whole family probably will as well because our house is too small to properly self-isolate, but I'm still trying my best to take care of our elderly neighbours who can't get out at all. Meanwhile Grinch is probably sat on her bony ass sobbing cause she's run out of bleeping mug shots. Absolute dick.

Stay well!! We're all here for you if you need a chat ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She really has her head up her arse. Anxious because she can't clean her already clean house. A few months ago I had a major MS flare up and I couldn't do any housework for 8 weeks! Can you imagine the state my place got into? Now that was anxiety worthy. Stupid Hinch is all anxious because she can't shine her sink for a day or pine her already pined toilet. duck off!

Reactions: 31
This woman has no shame , showing nurses that have tagged her to make it all about herself AGAIN!!! Funny how she finds tags that big her up!!!!! 😡😡😡😡
Also if she’s better tomorrow, she is lying because a bruised coccyx pain lasts months & even years!!!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 38
This woman has no shame , showing nurses that have tagged her to make it all about herself AGAIN!!! Funny how she finds tags that big her up!!!!! 😡😡😡😡
Also if she’s better tomorrow, she is lying because a bruised coccyx pain lasts months & even years!!!! 😡😡😡
She never comments properly, does she. Just leaves some pathetic hearts. Stupid woman!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She’ll be being quiet as they’ll be in a flap over how they’re gonna try and flog that piece of tit notebook while the whole world is on its arse.

Reactions: 25
She never comments properly, does she. Just leaves some pathetic hearts. Stupid woman!
I think she feels putting a heart is enough contact from her to her sheep! They’ll be fawning all over it for months. Sad people.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I think she is secretly terrified this is all over for her. What will she do if she can’t go out for ‘Hinch Hauls’ and neither can anyone else???!! People are terrified about money, businesses and the health of their family.

The game might be up!
100% this causes when this pandemic is over nobody will give 2 fucks about mrs hinch her time is up hopefully

Reactions: 23
She’ll be being quiet as they’ll be in a flap over how they’re gonna try and flog that piece of tit notebook while the whole world is on its arse.
Shes probably panicking as she’s probably just realised that if her parents have to self isolate is not going to have anybody to look after Ronnie, she’s probably been interviewing nannies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s done a little comforting speech...the words are OK but she sounds like she’s telling me off! I don’t know if it’s just the voice filter or what but her delivery sounds like the tail end of a lecture from my mum, when she’s calmed down a bit but still in a tit with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Between us our little boat will float into shore”??? Is she having a bleeping laugh?! Does she watch the news??!
I started typing a bunch of stats but we all know what this is so I shut up...... like she should do! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
‘We’re all in this boat together’, yes Hinch but you’re on the top deck in the presidential suite looking down on your minions below deck, scrubbing away with stuff YOU encouraged them to buy so much of that they’re struggling to feed their families. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.