Mrs Hinch #125 She fell down the stairs the silly moo, Henrys our hero for doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off Mrs Hinch. You are a drama queen and need to grow the duck up. You hurt your tailbone, more like you are a weak individual who is selfish and not got the gumption to use your platform for the good of your followers. People need leaders not soft babies like you. You filled bags of cleaning products what does that even prove? Sophie, your sore tailbone will get better, the world is on its knees in the gutter. Get active and get helping people.

Screenshot_20200317_114829_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20200317_190254_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Oh duck Soph, everything is a competition with you. You’re the person on this planet most scared of Covid-19 so you need the most sympathy. How about getting daddy out the garden kitchen and doing a 10 minute wedding photo insta story to make yourself feel better 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘We’re all in this boat together’, yes Hinch but you’re on the top deck in the presidential suite looking down on your minions below deck, scrubbing away with stuff YOU encouraged them to buy so much of that they’re struggling to feed their families. 😡
I think we should declare a mutiny and throw her overboard. Problem solved.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“We’re all in the same boat and together we’ll get the boat ashore”... unless she’s stealing someone else’s words and passing them off as her own, she over simplifies everything to the point it doesn’t make sense. The half hearted giggle at the end shows that even she knew it was bullsh*t. So why post it?

We’re not all the same are we Soph?? There’s people who can’t get any baby milk or nappies because the shelves have been cleared. There’s elderly people who are at risk of dying if they leave their house to nip down to the shops. There’s people losing their main income for an uncertain period of time. Could be weeks. Could be months. Either way there will still be bills to pay.

Meanwhile... you sit in your home (that’s probs mortgage free now - and good on you!) surrounded by your hoarded gifted stuff, with your insta income, stockpiled Ella’s kitchen pouches and gifted pampers nappies. How are you the same as anyone??

instead of spouting crap like that, help people. Donate some of your gifted stash of nappies to some of your #army who need them. Use your profile to set up some kind of “help the vulnerable” group within your local community (It’s a little village after all like you said. So it shouldn’t be hard to do). For once do the right thing without expecting anything in return. People don’t need silly inspirational quotes right now. They need action.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Christ she's scraping the barrel showing her own baby photos, adoration a bit lacking today love?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Be interesting to see how this pandemic will affect her follower count, surely at this trying time most people will be focused on keeping safe, trying to get essential shopping and looking after family members etc. so it would make sense that her follow count should slow down? Bet it doesn’t though!

Reactions: 22
“We’re all in the same boat and together we’ll get the boat ashore”... unless she’s stealing someone else’s words and passing them off as her own, she over simplifies everything to the point it doesn’t make sense. The half hearted giggle at the end shows that even she knew it was bullsh*t. So why post it?

We’re not all the same are we Soph?? There’s people who can’t get any baby milk or nappies because the shelves have been cleared. There’s elderly people who are at risk of dying if they leave their house to nip down to the shops. There’s people losing their main income for an uncertain period of time. Could be weeks. Could be months. Either way there will still be bills to pay.

Meanwhile... you sit in your home (that’s probs mortgage free now - and good on you!) surrounded by your hoarded gifted stuff, with your insta income, stockpiled Ella’s kitchen pouches and gifted pampers nappies. How are you the same as anyone??

instead of spouting crap like that, help people. Donate some of your gifted stash of nappies to some of your #army who need them. Use your profile to set up some kind of “help the vulnerable” group within your local community (It’s a little village after all like you said. So it shouldn’t be hard to do). For once do the right thing without expecting anything in return. People don’t need silly inspirational quotes right now. They need action.
Truly one of the best comments I have ever read x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Instead of posting.that one photo every day, why doesnt she do something to help others once a day? Empty more of that garage stash we saw the other week. Donate to the food bank, give to dog shelters, women's shelters, people who are really going to suffer when the donations drop off inevitably in the coming weeks. Then she can share how the hinchers can do the same. It's not rocket science. Hire me Gleam.
Well said 👍

Reactions: 10
“Between us our little boat will float into shore”??? Is she having a bleeping laugh?! Does she watch the news??!
I started typing a bunch of stats but we all know what this is so I shut up...... like she should do! 🤬
I hope her little boat sinks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This woman has no shame , showing nurses that have tagged her to make it all about herself AGAIN!!! Funny how she finds tags that big her up!!!!! 😡😡😡😡
Also if she’s better tomorrow, she is lying because a bruised coccyx pain lasts months & even years!!!! 😡😡😡
Does she ever speak the truth?!? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Be interesting to see how this pandemic will affect her follower count, surely at this trying time most people will be focused on keeping safe, trying to get essential shopping and looking after family members etc. so it would make sense that her follow count should slow down? Bet it doesn’t though!
She’s like a cockroach, she’ll come out of this smelling of Zophlora. In isolation & this person is asking which book to buy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ha - just like everything else she gets.

I haven't watched her today, I am too busy having to self isolate with a 16yr old daughter pining cos she can't see her boyfriend - not sure I can take 2 weeks of this mind! Something she won't have to worry about cos she rarely leaves the house!
However, very friendly neighbour managed to get me some gold dust loo rolls and and some bread and leave it on the step for me. There are some lovely people about!
My friend dropped off some bleach, chocolate, milk and bread for me today and a lovely succulent plant, then we had a chat with me at the door her at the gate, I am self isolating because of immune disease and Diabetes and 2 of my granddaughters have the virus so worried for them and everyone who will lose family, and income until this is resolved that little chat cheered me up sending best wishes to all affected, take care everyone 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Now is her time and she’s err not cleaning?! Notice also she said hinching and cleaning like they are two different things... hinching must be the buying and flogging of tat

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.