Mrs Hinch #125 She fell down the stairs the silly moo, Henrys our hero for doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect she's out today buying all the grey baskets in case there's a world shortage

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She probably had it hand-delivered with its own little driver.
Ha - just like everything else she gets.

I haven't watched her today, I am too busy having to self isolate with a 16yr old daughter pining cos she can't see her boyfriend - not sure I can take 2 weeks of this mind! Something she won't have to worry about cos she rarely leaves the house!
However, very friendly neighbour managed to get me some gold dust loo rolls and and some bread and leave it on the step for me. There are some lovely people about!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
@Laney35 I couldn't directly quote your post from the last thread. Although nothing is more effective than proper hand-washing with soap and hot water and in an ideal world your Dad could just stop working, in the interim you/your Dad could make a DIY anti bac hand sanitizer. WHO have got exact guidelines but you could make a basic one with a high percentage vodka, aloe vera gel and drops of essential oil (up to you what scent you like but using ones that have anti bacterial or anti microbial properties can only be a good thing e.g. Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lavender, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, Clove, Bergamot) - mix it all together and pour into a travel bottle that he can carry around with him. The alcohol needs to make up at least 60% of the solution to be effective. There's lots of different recipes online, especially in the last few days that you could look up. Any questions about essential oils, you can ask me, because we use them a lot at work. I hope your Dad stays safe- must be a big worry for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hinches daily content is buying things you don’t need. More baskets, more cleaning stuff, more candles, make up most of us can’t afford, eBay rubbish, home bargains rubbish. What now? She can’t make money from Ron eating pouches or lardsomes spinning around for a treat.
no more Braggy going out to theatres & trips to Brussels! No campervan trips ( which hasn’t been mentioned 🧐) she’s truly run out of content. No spare money for any of us for the foreseeable future 😣 . The “ fall” is fake , just like her FAKE!!!
It will be interesting to see what happens next. 👀👀👀
Yeah your right ! What ever happend to her camper van 🤔🤔 That died a death real quick.....along with the rest of her brainwave fad’s !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Zoflora disinfectant loved by Mrs Hinch could help kill coronavirus

#

🙄🙄🙄🙄 really?? Ergh there is nothing she’s not paid for take a bloody break

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Has she really went out her way to buy an “orthopaedic coccyx memory foam pillow” as they are named on Amazon, for £29 :eek: oh how nice it must be to buy pointless crap for a little bump on her bum. Does she really need some fancy contraption for everything in her life? Surprised she doesn’t have one of those modern toilets that cleans her arse for her 😂
My son lives in Vietnam and says almost every home has a ‘bum gun’ (a water jet contraption) and they don’t use toilet paper. I’d love one, given the state of the supermarkets right now!

Reactions: 16
My son lives in Vietnam and says almost every home has a ‘bum gun’ (a water jet contraption) and they don’t use toilet paper. I’d love one, given the state of the supermarkets right now!
We've been planning to get an asian style bidet toilet for years and finally started our planning application for the en suite. Wish we'd done it last year now.

Reactions: 11
😂😂 wonder if a water pistol would work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well it appears I'm not the only one who thinks the fall was as fake as she is. I honestly think the corona virus situation has made her life almost impossible. There'll be no "Ebayers coming fru" no pointless trips to Home Bargains, B&M or Tesco to buy unnecessary things and her house is so clean all the time there is little or no point in her videoing herself cleaning it. The radio silence today is almost deafening but very welcome after the debacle yesterday of her sitting on the toilet and telling the world via Instagram that's where she was!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she is secretly terrified this is all over for her. What will she do if she can’t go out for ‘Hinch Hauls’ and neither can anyone else???!! People are terrified about money, businesses and the health of their family.

The game might be up!
With any luck, she'll have to get a real job, like the rest of us! Lazy cow!

Zoflora disinfectant loved by Mrs Hinch could help kill coronavirus

#

🙄🙄🙄🙄 really?? Ergh there is nothing she’s not paid for take a bloody break
Eurgh, this is such a non story!!!! They say it 'could' stop the Coronavirus. I 'could' be 4 stone lighter however, I cant stop eating bleeping chocolate and crisps, so it ain't gonna happen. The same chances of me losing 4 stone as Zo-bleeping-flora curing Coronavirus FFS! 🙄🙄🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m suprised she didn’t use smiley faces over her jac pots the other night because they too have no nostrils 🤣👃🤥

84D58C7E-9D6C-4C34-AB9D-1D1E7F0BA233.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
With any luck, she'll have to get a real job, like the rest of us! Lazy cow!

Eurgh, this is such a non story!!!! They say it 'could' stop the Coronavirus. I 'could' be 4 stone lighter however, I cant stop eating bleeping chocolate and crisps, so it ain't gonna happen. The same chances of me losing 4 stone as Zo-bleeping-flora curing Coronavirus FFS! 🙄🙄🙄🤣
And her hole followers will believe this putting people in vulnerable groups at risk So.bleeping.Angry 😡
And I’m with you on the eating, I’m tempted to eat my Kit-Kat Chunky Easter egg right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.