Mrs Hinch #125 She fell down the stairs the silly moo, Henrys our hero for doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quiet on her stories today yet she's still posting every bleeping hour!! Go duck off and spend it with ma barker coz let's face it we all know that's what you are planning yet you will be keeping it Quiet! Of course Ronnie is all dressed for the occasion. Mine are still in pjs and will be until we get dressed to go out in the back garden for some fresh air! She honestly is a vile witch

Reactions: 19
Translation: I'll be having a big family lunch with a grazing table to celebrate myself. I can't post it though, else the nasty trolls will say I'm not practising good social distancing.
Aniexty ANIEXTY my ass! The stupid cow doesn't know what it is even if it came up to her and slapped her in the face! She really does boil my piss! 😠

Reactions: 14
Ok this may cause arguments BUT I have co-sleep my 2 but in a safe way not on a sofa along with a cuddley toy that 30mins anything can happen especially with that teddy there could easily went on top of his face and suffocated him 🤬🤬

Exactly.....she keeps on and on that she worries him and thinks if things that’s not even happen yet you can predict the future ffs all she worries is how his going to do when his at pre-school, or weather his got friends or not and when his at care home like seriously woman his a bleeping baby make the most of it and not think of pointless tit that’s not happened yet you never know what’s coming round the corner.....shes that worrying about him that she’s not even cooked him fresh home made dinners when she’s a stay at home and has all this care free time unlike many of us, she worrys about him that much that she plasters photos of him naked in the bath to everything online to million of strangers to see.....so yeah she definitely does worries about him.....? 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Still catching up so appreciate others may have replied but I think the comments about her napping with Ronnie is more that it could encourage unsafe co-sleeping not that co-sleeping is bad. It’s down to each parent to decide if they co-sleep or not and as long as they do it safely and follow the advice available who am I to tell another parent their informed choice isn’t right? However from the little I know about co-sleeping my understanding is that how she is in the picture isn’t safe and raises many red flags and people are worried, given her influence others could think it’s ok to sleep like that with their babies and not appreciate the dangers of not co-sleeping safely. Unfortunately I think we’ll all be labelled trolls for pointing it out as opposed to her using her platform to sign post people to safe co-sleeping practices.

Reactions: 9
Love LLM now have even more respect for her for calling out the Grinch. She hasn't an actual clue sitting at home in her grey bubble with all her gifted tit. She definitely should be using her platform in these strange times to promote the NHS guidelines and the best social distancing practices. Her sister works as a paramedic for goodness sake but Princess Grinch couldnt give a flying fook. As long as she, Jamie and Ronnieblesshim are OK then who gives a damn.

Reactions: 7
Ffs soph we have our own kids we're not interested in yours!!!!!!!! We don't care that he was small and your lady garden hurt!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love LLM now have even more respect for her for calling out the Grinch. She hasn't an actual clue sitting at home in her grey bubble with all her gifted tit. She definitely should be using her platform in these strange times to promote the NHS guidelines and the best social distancing practices. Her sister works as a paramedic for goodness sake but Princess Grinch couldnt give a flying fook. As long as she, Jamie and Ronnieblesshim are OK then who gives a damn.
LMM just said she replied but hasn't said what was said.

Reactions: 8
Oh and someone asked mops did hinch reply to her and she replied yes!! Now that would definitely have been an interesting read. Disgusting witch not even responding to it publicly

Reactions: 7
Ffs soph we have our own kids we're not interested in yours!!!!!!!! We don't care that he was small and your lady garden hurt!!!!
She carries on like she is the only woman on the planet who has ever had a child 🙄 what a thick horrible dumb twit she is

Reactions: 15
Oh and someone asked mops did hinch reply to her and she replied yes!! Now that would definitely have been an interesting read. Disgusting witch not even responding to it publicly
She probably just put a heart emoji ❤
That's her way of responding to most things.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not seeing my mum. Breaks my heart but we all have to stick to it. Hinch is a sloppy dick!

Reactions: 8
New thread ↓↓↓

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.