Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you’re ok. Panic attacks are terrifying. She lives in a delusional little bubble
Hopefully the worst of the panic buying is over and the rest of us are able to get some food! It’s scary, but we need to remember we’re all in this and not go mental with the panic buying. Do you have an Aldi or Lidl near you? They’ve been limiting the amount people can buy, you may manage to get essentials in there. Stay safe

Reactions: 9
I think she is sticking to his age for his clothes. No Soph you move up to the next size when your child out grows the size they are in. Not when they hit the right age.
Its OK you're just learning
She is sooo thick!!

Reactions: 6
Don’t name names etc.. I got a warning this morning

Reactions: 6
As if someone cooked that slop....actually it looks like it might be her bestie NAT though

Reactions: 16
That’s an Ella’s Kitchen spag Bol pouch. Poor kid isn’t allowed real food
It really is sad, why can’t her mum or sis tell her to feed him finger food, proper food ffs! I don’t get it, is she REALLY too lazy to do it?

Reactions: 14
I’ve missed so much we are absolutely rammed at work!!
It’s a scary time for our nhs!

Reactions: 15
Mozzarella, tomato, pre cut frozen chicken with chilli sauce, microwave pilau rice and sour cream. Join our Soph as she takes us on a culinary journey across Italy, the UK, the Middle East, India and Mexico.
That chicken looks like processed chicken, it’s all the same size

Reactions: 10
yeah for once the diet WILL start monday
I’ve got enough loo roll to last till the weekend at a push! Same with soap and washing up liquid but after that dont know what we’re gonna do

Reactions: 7
Sending hugs to you
Re the clothing post, perhaps she should just stop buying Ebay shit from China

Thanks I was in Aldi today absolutley nothing! I think it might get worse after tonights announcement

“I just can’t pull anything off”....don’t be so hard on yourself soph, you are well able to pull your taps off

Reactions: 31
Ive just discovered Mrs Hinch and now feel even worse than I already did at the state of my house. I try my best but I have a baby and full time job and living in a small Victorian terrace. Oh well. Spose it's all just for the gram and not real l!

Make the most of your baby Hinch, even in 34 years time, any normal mum will tell you that your children will always be your babies. My younger son, after years of struggling with his mental health took a huge leap of faith 6 months ago and took up a teaching post in Milan. Everything was working out for him, new routines, new friends, new interests. Now he is stranded there in his studio apartment, lockdown since half term, he can’t get back to us for the holidays, we can’t go to see him. You ponce about about bikinis, sharing your crap recipe(golden syrup in a pasta dish, what’s that all about) exposing your boy to the weirdos out there, all for the ‘gram’. Sorry for the rant but she has no fecking idea of reality.

Reactions: 34
Ive just discovered Mrs Hinch and now feel even worse than I already did at the state of my house. I try my best but I have a baby and full time job and living in a small Victorian terrace. Oh well. Spose it's all just for the gram and not real l!
No, no, no, no!!! Do not let this freak of nature make you feel bad!! She doesn’t spend any time with her son and her home is full of chemicals. Her and her husband are home all the time as neither of them work, and they seem to palm Ronnie off to Ma Barkers at any given opportunity. Enjoy your baby, who cares what your house is like, housework can wait. No one on their death bed wishes they spent longer dusting and mopping. Don’t let her guilt trip you, you’re doing great, and cuddles are more important than chopped cushions

Reactions: 35
yeah for once the diet WILL start monday
I’ve got enough loo roll to last till the weekend at a push! Same with soap and washing up liquid but after that dont know what we’re gonna do
I’ve been received various emails from Aldi, Sainsbury’s and Tesco reassuring me they have and are working hard and getting plenty of stock of things so to not panic but more importantly not stock pile either. So please don’t worry. I went into Aldi today and it was like Coronavirus who???

Reactions: 13
Mines in July, waiting to hear what’s going on
My husband is currently stuck in America.
He was in Texas, travelled again somewhere to an oil rig and is now stuck there.

im not bothered about our holiday to Florida in June anymore or the way I look in a bikini against models who photoshop their pics!

after everything I’ve been through lately I would like my husband back

Reactions: 30
Thank you for the lovely reply. And obviously I'm going to have a read through these threads and get the truth behind this seemingly perfect woman!

Don't even compare yourself to that ridiculous excuse of a woman. She has a house thats contents are %99 gifted, she gets paid ridiculous amounts for advertising an alarming amount of chemicals.. Its not real life.. She lives in her own bubble of complete nonsense....i used to follow her and was caught up in the madness once that is all it is.. Madness..it Is all for the gram and for show.. She is a complete Knobhead.

Reactions: 22
Is anyone having trouble watching her shit storm stories via Gramster? Mine just won’t load. Tried deleting and reinstalling to no avail

I’ve popped this in a previous thread before but just go onto this website type in her username and you can watch her stories anonymously

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.