Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing! She is saying her engagement and wedding rings are silver....... I highly doubt that of her. Maybe she just thinks their is gold and silver and no other metal?!?
I’ve got a platinum engagement ring and a white gold wedding ring and they have never gone the colour hers have. The only thing I’ve ever had get that mucky is silver.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
indeed!

my washing is out all year round, even in the rain as we’ve built this under cover washing area (on the left). Current view (just having a cig) while catching up.

ps- ignore the tit state the gardens in. We can’t all be like little miss money comes from trees Soph and get the workmen in to do work. We have to do the work ourselves.

View attachment 94269
Still catching up but I'd love your garden, so much space! The undercover washing bit is genius too, theres an actual hack, soph!

Reactions: 5
Spot the handsoap.... oh you can’t because THERE ISN’T ANY. She’s such a skank. Who doesn’t have a hand soap in the kitchen? Oh, Hinch, because she doesn’t “cook”.
The thought of her cooking that chicken monstrosity last night, handling raw chicken then not even using soap to clean her hands gives me the boke. I'm not a massive hygiene and cleanliness stickler but that's disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thought of her cooking that chicken monstrosity last night, handling raw chicken then not even using soap to clean her hands gives me the boke. I'm not a massive hygiene and cleanliness stickler but that's disgusting.
She could have used washing up liquid. That’s what I use to wash my hands after handling raw chicken. That being said the chicken was still probably raw after she cooked it so washing her hands is probably the least of her worries 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Been thinking today whilst driving to work and back...all this anxiety she has...she never ever refers to her symptoms as anxiety. She never says ‘my anxiety got the better of me today’ what she does say is it get this strange feeling inside like butterflies etc’ someone like her would not suffer from anxiety-you couldn’t possible put your whole life on SM and not constantly be anxious about what you had said, what you have done and then there’s the public stuff the meetings the trips. She’s trying to target the vulnerable, trying to make out that cleaning (or hinching as she calls her life) helps her with her anxiety so all the people that actually do suffer and can’t get out the house follow her and buy into all her crap. She has the upper hand though-she knows she can always turn round and say ‘I never once said I suffer from Anxiety’ just to back herself up if she’s ever pushed into a corner about it. She’s so sneaky and a complete liar.

She must be so bored having no life out that house, what do her and Jamie have to chat about all day? Anyway, that was my thinking.
I completely agree! It’s so sly. I wonder if she’s ever actually been diagnosed with it or actually seen her GP or if it is just a big con?! Christ my anxiety is a hell of a lot more than just bloody butterflies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
You know how you have couples in your life and you can’t imagine them having any bonky bonk? That’s how I feel with these pair of muppets. Imagine that claw on poor Jamie’s junk 😂😂 “Mum said this is how you do it, babe”
Ronnie must have been sent by the stork.
Creasing at bonky bonk 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact she disappeared off stories for a bit after Jamie's creeper hand came up makes me think they defo had their regularly scheduled 45 seconds of missionary. If she was that embarrassed about it she wouldnt have posted the story, not like she said anything of importance anyway!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well there was an hour between stories so maybe he got his end away too 🤢

Do you think she sprays his cock with crease release and then "pulls and smooths" before he's allowed 'in'?
probably gives his rim a quick wipe and pine aswell and quick blast with Shelly shark to get rid of the stray hairs 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Also, universal congratulations to the new mummas of dahandsnomsivdafeetzz among us! Nothing like those newborn snuggles. Look after yourselves as well as the babies, drink water!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Long term lurker here 👋 has anyone looked right back to the beginning of her sophie hinchcliffe Instagram! How different she seems yes it was 6/ 7 years ago but all this naivety and constant need for reassurance from followers and 'help' etc it's such a massive show - she was cooking, going away on holiday with no anxiety, feeding and reading to (!) Her friends babies etc....?! 🤔 infuriates.me how sucked in people are by her 'brand'cos that's all it is!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet we don’t need to worry about it....I’m convinced she bought ready cooked chicken and just plonked it together as if she cooked it herself

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.