Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have I missed something with the airer? I have 2 and both have clothes on since Sunday (maybe even Saturday) because they are still not dry properly, this evening I’ll pop them on the radiator to finish off 😫

Reactions: 9
You know how you have couples in your life and you can’t imagine them having any bonky bonk? That’s how I feel with these pair of muppets. Imagine that claw on poor Jamie’s junk 😂😂 “Mum said this is how you do it, babe”
Ronnie must have been sent by the stork.
Mate I reckon Ma Barker was probably there, shouting instructions. We know she can't do anything unless "mum says" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have the screenshots of the library card post with the number in shot? My mates a librarian and I was telling her, she was saying to send it to the library and they'll suspend the account and bollock her. 🙊 I deleted it cos my storage was getting eaten by all the Hinch screenshots 😬
I’m a bit behind so not sure if someone sent you this already

Attachments

Reactions: 2
“I don't want to call bullshit on her anxiety because everyone is different”
I’ll call it for you - it’s bullshit.

That’s defo been pre ironed I used it and doesn’t even get it that crisp .....
All that arsing about with one top just bloody iron you bloody idiot ( not you beckyshelby0402 😀) I looked on her stories and thought f*cking hell shes still tweaking that bloody top 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly just came on here to say that I’m put of sex for life even more now after watching that cringeworthy encounter
I just can’t imagine them. Their life is so fake I can’t put them in that situation. I wonder if she uncoils her hair first and puts it on a little hanger?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Re jewellery.. here I go again. 😂

Is she saying that her engagement and wedding rings are made of silver? :unsure: I would have expected platinum, or white gold at the least!

Also.. when she says pure silver, I presume she means sterling silver, which is 92.5% silver. Not pure silver, which is too soft for jewellery.
I thought the same thing! She is saying her engagement and wedding rings are silver....... I highly doubt that of her. Maybe she just thinks their is gold and silver and no other metal?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just been watching Stacey’s stories. Rex is crawling all over the place now!
Does anyone remember Ages ago when hinch said Ronnie had to have a check on his hip but everything is fine?
I can’t help but wonder if she needs a second opinion coz the boy don’t move. Same postion all the time. It’s baffling. If she knows somethings wrong (which I feel she does) maybe just talk about it?!
So hard not to notice it now, he barely babbles and he’s what, 9 months now?
Its uncomfortable viewing
both my babies had to have hip checks/scans when they were newborn -1st was due to her being over 10lbs and 2nd was because she was breech - it’s a general thing they do if the above happen due to position in the womb or something. Maybe that’s why Ronnieblesshim had it. It’s to check for Hip dysplasia I think?! But then again both mine were crawling/on the move by 9 months so maybe she does need a second opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
My daughter is nearly a teenager so it was a long time ago 😵 but I'm sure when she was about 8 or 9 months I was given a little bag with about 3 books in from the health visitor, it was a Sure Start thing to encourage parents to read with their kids from a young age (not that I needed encouraging as we always had loads of baby books and read all the time). Maybe they don't do this any more but it was a lovely idea, and the books included were age appropriate. Sophlora would benefit from something like that, show her that RonJonLongLegs would like a selection of books.
They still do it 😊 I had one for my 2 year old and my 5 month old. It's such a lovely idea and my older one still likes one of the books that came with it
He really enjoys books. He's massively into Julia Donaldson and he loves going on a bear hunt. He knows all the words as we read it 100 times a day!

• Heart
Had a great day today, took my kid to school, decided we're going to make that "our thing". Then I went to Asda and got bread and milk, just had to, it's a tradition.

On another note, just need to make sure I'm getting this right, I now need to add the crease release spray (that doesn't actually release creases) to my laundry dream team, because it smells amazing guys? So I need the special pods with the spring awakening softener included, then seperate spring awakening softener on top, just to be sure, and spring awakening bead things you put in the wash just to be double sure, then spring awakening tumble dryer sheets to be triple sure, then spring awakening crease release spray? Hmm, well it's £8 per wash, but OK Hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Spot the handsoap.... oh you can’t because THERE ISN’T ANY. She’s such a skank. Who doesn’t have a hand soap in the kitchen? Oh, Hinch, because she doesn’t “cook”.
Me I don’t have hand soap in my kitchen🙈 i wash my hands with washing up liquid if I need to. Or I use the handsoap in the bathroom

Reactions: 11
So Joe swash got a bit amorous with Stacey on her stories today and now simply the vest is practising the art of seduction on zoph?

Oh, and it's probably been said (still catching up) but I find it hilarious she cleans her ring today after someone said if would turn her finger green on here...

They are almost as see through as the Pyrex jug she loves so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A stop off for a basket for books which she will take home and she’s going to ‘love it guyzz’ and later a video of Jamie reading to Ronnie with hallelujah playing over it
I’m way behind on this thread as I’ve been sucked into the Meldrums ones 👀 but this is so bleeping SPOT ON it hurts 😭😭😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.