Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how you have couples in your life and you can’t imagine them having any bonky bonk? That’s how I feel with these pair of muppets. Imagine that claw on poor Jamie’s junk 😂😂 “Mum said this is how you do it, babe”
Ronnie must have been sent by the stork.
Bonky bonk 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know how you have couples in your life and you can’t imagine them having any bonky bonk? That’s how I feel with these pair of muppets. Imagine that claw on poor Jamie’s junk 😂😂 “Mum said this is how you do it, babe”
Ronnie must have been sent by the stork.
This really tickled me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
cleaning the windows has got him in the mood...... or maybe he won at willy hill earlier and his feeling lucky and that’s when he is allowed on her minkeh 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
indeed!

my washing is out all year round, even in the rain as we’ve built this under cover washing area (on the left). Current view (just having a cig) while catching up.

ps- ignore the tit state the gardens in. We can’t all be like little miss money comes from trees Soph and get the workmen in to do work. We have to do the work ourselves.

View attachment 94269
I literally could of put my out today cause the rain they said we would have, has only just started. 🙄

I'm so behind. Baby#3 made a whirlwind appearance today. Water broke at 830am and he was here by 1040am. Hope you're having a fab Wednesday guuuyyyyzzzzzz😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
I'm so behind. Baby#3 made a whirlwind appearance today. Water broke at 830am and he was here by 1040am. Hope you're having a fab Wednesday guuuyyyyzzzzzz😉
Aw wonderful! Congratulations! Welcome to the world little tattle baby ❤

• Heart
Omg why has she shared Onslow putting the moves on her!? 😩 I cringed so much! Wonder if Gleam told them to do that 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually wonder of Jamie boy has a limit on his spending especially at willy hills?

I can just imagine her screaming 'it's my money all mine, I made it as I'm Mrs Hinch the cleaning sensation, don't you know'

Let's remember Soph, Hinch is a branding and actually Jamie's last name, would he have the balls to say that too her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually wonder of Jamie boy has a limit on his spending especially at willy hills?

I can just imagine her screaming 'it's my money all mine, I made it as I'm Mrs Hinch the cleaning sensation, don't you know'

Let's remember Soph, Hinch is a branding and actually Jamie's last name, would he have the balls to say that too her 😂
Maybe she gives him a weekly allowance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg why has she shared Onslow putting the moves on her!? 😩 I cringed so much! Wonder if Gleam told them to do that 🤢
Honestly just came on here to say that I’m put of sex for life even more now after watching that cringeworthy encounter

• Haha
  • Sick
How I clean my rings:

> warm water (boiled in the kettle then cooled down) mixed with a bit of washing up liquid.
> leave rings to soak for 30 mins
Theres no need for all the things she just did and she’ll find that overtime her jewellery will be damaged.
Just came here to post the same. My rings are always cleaned like this and they come up brand new. Her rings were bloody minging lol, I don't wear mine when I'm doing housework etc as I'm clumsy, but they still pick up dirt. I thought her rings were platinum... don't know why, maybe read it somewhere, but mine are and they never go that colour, so when I saw them I was like wtf, but probably a bloody filter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.