Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The incessant story’ing is too much. Who has time for that? If they ever planned to do a re-make of Rainman, well......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spot the handsoap.... oh you can’t because THERE ISN’T ANY. She’s such a skank. Who doesn’t have a hand soap in the kitchen? Oh, Hinch, because she doesn’t “cook”.
I don’t have a handsoap in the kitchen 🙋🏻‍♀️BUT that’s only Cos you have to pass the bathroom To get to my kitchen and I have copious amounts in there !!!

I don’t think she is too bothered about being clean herself though as long as her sink is shiny! We never really hear her talk about bathing products or when she’s just had a shower or anything which im
Sure we would’ve given she stories everything else!!!

Reactions: 14
You know what?
I’m so fed up of seeing her kitchen and her constant thank you quotes and couldn’t of done it without the support of all of you
Makes me sick to the bone that we have all somewhere along the line contributed to her new life and all she does is gloat and rub our faces in it
Thanks insta for allowing me to have my dream home whilst all you people sit back with your ten year old kitchen and five year old car !!!!!!!!
I would of loved to of had her first kitchen that was my dream kitchen and I’m sure to many others too 😥😥
To see her just get rid of it like it was nothing was soul destroying when I’m in the process of updating my kitchen we can’t afford a new one so doing best we can painting cuboards and new kitchen work tops etc!
I often think how grinch would laugh so hard if she could see my kitchen compared to hers
None of us will ever have what she has now
She does nothing to give back to thank us ‘friends ‘ for giving her this life
I don’t know what I’m trying to say but how in love must you be with yourself to just gloat so hard
I bet your kitchen will be lovely and and least you can stand in there and say to yourself this is all my hard work and be totally proud of it .

Reactions: 12
It absolutely cracks me up that yesterday she was at the Library saying how much she loves it and she’s going to make it a tradition like it was with her and her mum when she was little etc etc. Then today she’s gone and bought a load of bleeping books 😂😂 no more trips to the Library then Soph? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I still laugh so hard at willy hill 😆 you lot are absolute gold!! He’s back from willy hill then in time for dinner as well the lucky bugger. I’m just cooking dinner and wondering how she can serve up slop for her family then she mentioned the kitchen sink so basically her house is clean because she never uses anything. I bet it’s why she only allows one cup (jug) meals and that slop yesterday. Have you ever seen her make a mea that needs more than one pan. Dorito tit, casserole, bung it all in a pot food poisoning with cheese and onions etc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now I clean Hinch's Windows
because I'm not a slob
for a hen pecked husband it's a miserable job
Now it's a job that just suits me
A window cleaner you would be
if you could see what I can see
when I'm Hinching windows

Ronjonlonglegs on the floor
it's where he always sits
A casserole again for tea
that means I'll get the shits

Fatsnomes lying on the bed
Ma Barker's here she looks half dead
A hole in the wall, kitchen looks like a shed
When I'm Hinching windows

In my profession I work hard
I'm not allowed to stop
I'm up and down that ladder
and there's cushions here to chop

Sophie walks around the floor
She has no clue what the oven's for
But she has swipe-up ads galore
When I'm Hinching windows!

I don't think George Formby would have anything to sorry about but still 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What the bleeping fuckery is this?
It’s funny because she acts all cool and happy about it then behind the scenes I bet she’s gonna start pulling copy right tit on anyone using her name for profit etc if I gave my mum that card she would ask for a new daughter 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#bekind says the woman that last week basically tried to ruin an eBay business with her constant bitching 👍 and slagging off prices. The same #bekind woman that sense her army to bully people. duck OFF!!
I have been reporting her posts as spam when hasnt put ad lol and she just posted she now has to put ad even if gifted...stupid woman cant even spell hence 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now I clean Hinch's Windows
because I'm not a slob
for a hen pecked husband it's a miserable job
Now it's a job that just suits me
A window cleaner you would be
if you could see what I can see
when I'm Hinching windows

Ronjonlonglegs on the floor
it's where he always sits
A casserole again for tea
that means I'll get the shits

Fatsnomes lying on the bed
Ma Barker's here she looks half dead
A hole in the wall, kitchen looks like a shed
When I'm Hinching windows

In my profession I work hard
I'm not allowed to stop
I'm up and down that ladder
and there's cushions here to chop

Sophie walks around the floor
She has no clue what the oven's for
But she has swipe-up ads galore
When I'm Hinching windows!

I don't think George Formby would have anything to sorry about but still 😂
Absolutely crying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still laugh so hard at willy hill 😆 you lot are absolute gold!! He’s back from willy hill then in time for dinner as well the lucky bugger. I’m just cooking dinner and wondering how she can serve up slop for her family then she mentioned the kitchen sink so basically her house is clean because she never uses anything. I bet it’s why she only allows one cup (jug) meals and that slop yesterday. Have you ever seen her make a mea that needs more than one pan. Dorito tit, casserole, bung it all in a pot food poisoning with cheese and onions etc
Haha ‘bung it all in a pot food poisoning with cheese and onions etc’ Bloody howling :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do wonder why she bothered collecting all those recipes and put them in their own little recipe book if she just eats spaghetti from a jug and that weird undercooked cheesy, tomato chicken concoction.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else seen in one of the Hinch facebook pages someone got Dylon on their hands and has tried pink stuff, elbow grease, white spirit etc and it still hasn't got it off and everyone in the comments is recommending bleach!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone else seen in one of the Hinch facebook pages someone got Dylon on their hands and has tried pink stuff, elbow grease, white spirit etc and it still hasn't got it off and everyone in the comments is recommending bleach!
You’d think coronavirus would start a natural selection process but the problem is all the stupid people will survive because they have been spraying anything that doesn’t move with Zoflora for years!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know how you have couples in your life and you can’t imagine them having any bonky bonk? That’s how I feel with these pair of muppets. Imagine that claw on poor Jamie’s junk 😂😂 “Mum said this is how you do it, babe”
Ronnie must have been sent by the stork.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.