Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clean_honest_living on Instagram...
Hinches sales background on their stories... good to see people trying to get the truth out there

Reactions: 18
Right I’ve tried to post my review for a 3rd time on Amazon! If they don’t post it this time the next time I’m in a shop that has her book I’m gonna take a pic of the bloody thing & upload that with the review! Then hopefully they’ll post it. Will try add one on as many review sites as poss 😂

Reactions: 5
Right I’ve tried to post my review for a 3rd time on Amazon! If they don’t post it this time the next time I’m in a shop that has her book I’m gonna take a pic of the bloody thing & upload that with the review! Then hopefully they’ll post it. Will try add one on as many review sites as poss 😂
I put my review through to them hours ago and I'm still waiting on it being approved.
If they don't post I'm not going to be happy after actually purchasing the book.

Reactions: 3
Just to add, I’m aware one of the screenshots shows her door number, however she shows this herself on her Instagram profile photo so I’m not displaying anything that she hasn’t made public herself.
She's shared tons of info about where she lives, and still she doesn't get any fans turning up :ROFLMAO:

She's so ridiculous trying to push this large extension through when the council have already turned it down as it's not in keeping with the rest of the street. Sure she wants the biggest, most Sims looking house on the street, but good for the council saying no.

She HAS space already for a child! She has a 3 bedroom house with just 2 adults sharing just 1 bedroom. That leaves TWO empty bedrooms.

She won't be able to handle the work going on, she'll have to move to her mother's. It will disrupt her stories. You can't keep a house clean when builders are in and out all day until after it's done, the show home will be gone and she'll be 'heavily pregnant' at the time. I doubt if they get permission they can get it all done and finished on time for the birth anyway. It's the absolute worst having major work done to a house and living in it. Even worse if someone spends all day at home just doing a bit of cleaning and opening freebies, which is her job. The noise alone makes you want to throttle someone, banging and scary sounds from early until late (if they want to get it done sooner) She'll have to decamp to a hotel!

Put the dog in the make up room and turn the dogs room into a nursery already, for goodness sake. It's perfectly located right next door. She's so silly.

I can't help feel if she's neglected the dog to this degree that he can't see because he's in desperate need of a trim, that she's also forgetting to worm and de flea him etc. She seems to be waiting for a company to pay her for the honour of grooming him, but nobody's biting (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I put my review through to them hours ago and I'm still waiting on it being approved.
If they don't post I'm not going to be happy after actually purchasing the book.
I’ve also just tried to add a review to WHSmith & it wasn’t letting me post my original review?! Literally wasn’t accepting it & I thought maybe it was too long so done a short boring one instead & it went though & then I saw someone leave a lengthy 5* & I mean it was much longer than mine!! How is that fair?!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She's shared tons of info about where she lives, and still she doesn't get any fans turning up :ROFLMAO:

She's so ridiculous trying to push this large extension through when the council have already turned it down as it's not in keeping with the rest of the street. Sure she wants the biggest, most Sims looking house on the street, but good for the council saying no.

She HAS space already for a child! She has a 3 bedroom house with just 2 adults sharing just 1 bedroom. That leaves TWO empty bedrooms.

She won't be able to handle the work going on, she'll have to move to her mother's. It will disrupt her stories. You can't keep a house clean when builders are in and out all day until after it's done, the show home will be gone and she'll be 'heavily pregnant' at the time. I doubt if they get permission they can get it all done and finished on time for the birth anyway. It's the absolute worst having major work done to a house and living in it. Even worse if someone spends all day at home just doing a bit of cleaning and opening freebies, which is her job. She'll have to decamp to a hotel!

Put the dog in the make up room and turn the dogs room into a nursery already, for goodness sake. It's perfectly located right next door. She's so silly.

I can't help feel if she's neglected the dog to this degree that he can't see because he's in desperate need of a trim, that she's also forgetting to worm and de flea him etc. She seems to be waiting for a company to pay her for the honour of grooming him, but nobody's biting (y)
I had my baby’s room/stuff sorted by the time I was 24weeks as I was also high risk. I can’t believe she hasn’t made a start on anything yet and seems to be solely holding off for this extension, decorating and organising baby’s bits is part of the fun (for me it was anyway). She hasn’t even mentioned a back up plan she’s just set on this extension, and how long will that take to build anyway? I know she’ll probably have baby in her room for a while but what about all his clothes etc, she literally hasn’t done anything other than put them in storage.

I have dogs and it took months for them to adjust to my attention being on my baby rather than just them, I can imagine Henry being the same because of how he’s treated and her just getting rid of him 😩 seriously cannot believe he still hasn’t had a hair cut 😡

Reactions: 1
One of my favourite parts of the book is where she earnestly tells us how hurt she was when someone called her ‘Essex scum’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing wrong with being a chav 😉 I am one with no fucks given. But more the council estate, Nike TN wearing type rather than the faux bling, wannabe traveller type. 😁😁 and as for pica it isn't that strange with my 3rd boy I ate brown paper, brown corrugated cardboard and old books. DWP envelopes were the best. I ate my way through 2 large cardboard boxes and half of a copy of the Collins mammoth book of crime. Which I regret it was a good book.

However she is trashy and should just embrace who she is rather than portray a different personality it will eventually crack. As it's doing now. The fake crying video after the disabled girl physically made me ill.

I don't get the go to jealous comments from her guerrillas either. It's boring and like water off a ducks back because it's so predictable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It should be thrown in the fire. The utter shite.
When I was in Asda earlier I had a little look at Mrs Hinch’s book. Can’t say I’m impressed, it’s all repeating the stuff she posts and stories on, on Instagram. Then there is like 3/4 pages on a playlist of her fav songs, mate that’s what we have Spotify for. There’s a chapter on her and Jamie (snore) then more tripe on her cleaning routines, the names of the cloths etc. Then I picked up Lynsey Queen of cleans book and it was full of proper decent material, all about cleaning and housework. Save your £7 from Hinch’s book and buy Lysney’s if you want proper info on cleaning.

I wrote an amazon review but I think they removed it. Maybe because I called them brain dead, dead beats 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.