Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like watching an idiot trying to open a pull door by pushing it watching that twit trying to put the handle on her bleeping broom.
Someone should have told her to shove it up her arse first.

It’s called pica (for weird cravings, chalk etc) but she’s clearly saying it to get on the Hinch hype!
Pull it out of her arse first you mean!!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been commented on already - did a search but no results.

This girl is a ‘MUA’ and originally posted that she soaks her beauty blender in zoflora overnight. She then changed the post because everyone in comments was like ‘you do what now?’

Is there any evidence that Zoflo actually alters brain chemistry to turn normal people into sheeple, or were their heads always full of rainbows and nonsense? If I paid someone and thought for one second they’d put a beauty blender soaked in a toxic household disinfectant near me I’d be raging.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So shes admitted to "not cleaning at all"
Make Up Must Haves from the book -

No problem primer by Touch in Sol
Estee Lauder double wear
Laura Mercier flawless fusion concealer
Hourglass veil translucent setting powder
MAC mineralise skin finish for countouring
BECCA Highlighter
Hourglass Lip style
MAC In Extreme Mascara
NARS Black eyeliner
Paige Lashes
Hourglass eyebrow pencil
Charlotte Tilbury eyeliner
ICONIC setting spray and highlighters

🙄
Yeah just a normal girl can afford that make up 🤦‍♀️🤥😤

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What kind of fuckwit soaks their beauty blender in zoflora?!

The kind of fuckwit who spells it ‘zaflora’ i guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What kind of fuckwit soaks their beauty blender in zoflora?!

The kind of fuckwit who spells it ‘zaflora’ i guess.
She thinks foundation brushes are more unhygienic than BB. I’ll take my chances with a fresh brush over a used, warm, damp sponge with lingering zoflo any day 🤮. Makes ya wonder about the levels of stupid out there

• Haha
Think so!! Yeah! :cautious:

Sales people I worked with lied through their teeth. Say a deal came in where we would earn thirty pounds commission to sell an item. Maybe that offer lasts a week. I'd wait for someone to want that item before selling it to them. I wanted people to buy what they wanted and fitted their needs. I'd overhear customers say what they wanted and it would be different, then the sales patter would start, and they would come out with the biggest bs about how they had just bought one and it is AMAZING and it's life itself, and the best one on the market, had just won several awards etc And it would usually be a crappy product they were trying to get rid of as nobody wanted it. They would shift tons of them, and make a packet. The customers got a crappy product. This is why you should do your homework before you go in to buy something. Research it all. then by all means go in and ask advice but if they are dead set on selling you something else, be wary! And make a note of what they say then google it. haha.

I couldn't trust a word they said. I think it just becomes a habit, she is def using it to get her own way, make money and gain sympathy. She spins quite the tale in her favour. Before her linked in was leaked, I predicted sales was in their history but I thought it was just Jamie. No, it's her too, which makes sense as she's a pro at it.

She has benefited from this forum. She reads it, gets a heads up, then addresses it in a way that makes her look like a friggin angel to her fans. I'm still waiting for a big youtuber to call her out on her bs, hopefully the bigger she gets the sooner that day comes.
Yes do your homework alright but never trust a REVIEW that has been well and truly hinched

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched her stories from today.

‘Gretel’ and Hinch’s manic chat about the sewing machine being small was extremely odd 😳

Reactions: 9

think this might be it?
Her real nails are bleeping disgusting.

I put my review through to them hours ago and I'm still waiting on it being approved.
If they don't post I'm not going to be happy after actually purchasing the book.
Post your reviews on Goodreads :)

She's shared tons of info about where she lives, and still she doesn't get any fans turning up :ROFLMAO:

She's so ridiculous trying to push this large extension through when the council have already turned it down as it's not in keeping with the rest of the street. Sure she wants the biggest, most Sims looking house on the street, but good for the council saying no.

She HAS space already for a child! She has a 3 bedroom house with just 2 adults sharing just 1 bedroom. That leaves TWO empty bedrooms.

She won't be able to handle the work going on, she'll have to move to her mother's. It will disrupt her stories. You can't keep a house clean when builders are in and out all day until after it's done, the show home will be gone and she'll be 'heavily pregnant' at the time. I doubt if they get permission they can get it all done and finished on time for the birth anyway. It's the absolute worst having major work done to a house and living in it. Even worse if someone spends all day at home just doing a bit of cleaning and opening freebies, which is her job. The noise alone makes you want to throttle someone, banging and scary sounds from early until late (if they want to get it done sooner) She'll have to decamp to a hotel!

Put the dog in the make up room and turn the dogs room into a nursery already, for goodness sake. It's perfectly located right next door. She's so silly.

I can't help feel if she's neglected the dog to this degree that he can't see because he's in desperate need of a trim, that she's also forgetting to worm and de flea him etc. She seems to be waiting for a company to pay her for the honour of grooming him, but nobody's biting (y)
We had some work done last year on our house that was quite minimal but even then the contractors were messy although they did their best to clean up at the end. It will drive Hinch mad.

Oh god that old lady hag filter (sorry Mrs Hunch but you are a hag) has now filtered onto the hunchers Facebook page. I feel like shouting at them that they aren’t 3 years old and grownthe duck up. Jamie, give your head a wobble and give your hunch wife a head wobble whilst you are at it

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched her stories from today.

‘Gretel’ and Hinch’s manic chat about the sewing machine being small was extremely odd 😳
It was...really strange?! 😬 she also said she was really tired ...doing what exactly🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.