Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she must have lost the sewing machine, she has driven the 100 yards to mummy to get it fixed!

Reactions: 4
Revised extension plan
Just to add, I’m aware one of the screenshots shows her door number, however she shows this herself on her Instagram profile photo so I’m not displaying anything that she hasn’t made public herself.

Reactions: 8
l personally think shes as hard as nails how can she keep all this up, l think she started to crack a bit this morning though
I think she's a typical chav with a rough exterior and interior but tries to present herself as this delicate flower. Considering she did so well working in sales, she must be pretty strong.

Reactions: 13
She hasn't done a clock wise clean or a bed blast for a while 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just saw someone on a hinch fb page posting that they are pregnant and have weird cravings... So she licked the dish bubbles the other day. Wtf.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s like watching an idiot trying to open a pull door by pushing it watching that twit trying to put the handle on her bleeping broom.
Someone should have told her to shove it up her arse first.

I just saw someone on a hinch fb page posting that they are pregnant and have weird cravings... So she licked the dish bubbles the other day. Wtf.
It’s called pica (for weird cravings, chalk etc) but she’s clearly saying it to get on the Hinch hype!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we please slow down 😩 I’m only on page 19 on this thread, every time I come back on there’s another 10 pages! Or you should write a book!!
“Tattle Yourself Happy”
All the best home truths
To make you think
And soothe your soul ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Surely she's getting paid big bucks to display those awful cheap plastic plants. If not what the actual f*ck. Seems to be more cheap shite and chavvy bling than anything else in her house now.

Reactions: 6
I believe she got caught on a video saying something about engagement is better on stories, it's on one of the threads someone might be able to link it here?
Was that not on a You Tube she did with Trace Nails and Trace wasn't feeling well so she took over the talking?

Reactions: 3
Was that not on a You Tube she did with Trace Nails and Trace wasn't feeling well so she took over the talking?
Can't remember what video it was, yes possibly!

Reactions: 2
Do you think she actually knew what The Times was before she did this photo shoot that she’s dead excited for everyone to see 😫 I would have thought Heat magazine was the most taxing thing she reads. Also why on earth is she packing to go to Lakeside, it’s not far from where she lives surely?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.