Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been an avid follower of hers but I’ve watched her stories more than a few times and picked up on a couple of her tips, glad I found this forum before I got sucked in any further! What a shady woman🙄

Reactions: 18
Maybe she made them sign NDA's. Wouldn't be surprised.
What if this has all been planned by Sophie's parents, and everyone she has met since she was born had to sign NDAs in the event Sophie got famous hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice how she posted the “press” picture of her with MH lurking in the back with a “funny” caption, suspicious after it’s been posted on here about how creepy he looks... or am I reading too much into it?😂

Reactions: 15
Had no friends at school Sophie? You say so in your book 🤔
What a bloody liar........ no friends means sitting in that tub on your own...clearly lying.. sophie... you should be ashamed of yourself! I have seen wee girls "relate" to you.. erm no.... they have bought into your lies!!!!!! Thinking they have been through what you have.... bleeping sham....

Reactions: 10
Mr & Mrs Grinch clearly orchestrated the entire Hinch brand a very very long time ago, and obviously hadn’t planned on not everyone falling over themselves to have THE EXACT SAME toilet cleaner/cleaning cloth/storage baskets etc that Mrs Grinch has and not being absolutely totally in love with her because she’s “just a hairdresser mate!” who is so relatable and down to earth 🙄🙄🙄 they’re now getting frantic about potentially having to change their business plan because the book sales haven’t gone as well as they were forecasted 📉 he’ll be off sniffing some coke later because the stress will be too much for him, and Mrs Grinch will go all panicky and manic because she’s pregnant and can’t partake, so she’ll start using her Gretel filter calling out all her “trolls” again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG Guys HA! Carnt believe it....omg guys... my review is the the top review!
Omg Ha How. Has. That. Happened!!
Omg! Im just a normal girl how has that just happened!!
Omg fank you so much! Couldnt of done it without all my fellow tattlers
#wereinittogether #tattletroops #loveyouall❤
Omg GUYS!! Its just little old me and its omg guys its amazing!!
I need to go sniff some country garden to calm meself down 😘 ATB

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Mrs Hinch #13 The Book’s a Hit despite being tit, Signing to Gleam was all part of the Scheme

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
When you realise you are following this kind of person...
Is this bloody AvaMay?? tit wax producer?? Kitty killer? (MAYBE NOT YET) wasted money on her crap that smelt of stale wax... yes... aimed at your staff who cant produce quality products... on Hinches coat tails!!!@

Reactions: 4
Mr & Mrs Grinch clearly orchestrated the entire Hinch brand a very very long time ago, and obviously hadn’t planned on not everyone falling over themselves to have THE EXACT SAME toilet cleaner/cleaning cloth/storage baskets etc that Mrs Grinch has and not being absolutely totally in love with her because she’s “just a hairdresser mate!” who is so relatable and down to earth 🙄🙄🙄 they’re now getting frantic about potentially having to change their business plan because the book sales haven’t gone as well as they were forecasted 📉 he’ll be off sniffing some coke later because the stress will be too much for him, and Mrs Grinch will go all panicky and manic because she’s pregnant and can’t partake, so she’ll start using her Gretel filter calling out all her “trolls” again 🙄
They totally seem like they would be the type to sniff coke.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched her stories from today.

‘Gretel’ and Hinch’s manic chat about the sewing machine being small was extremely odd 😳
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s already reached the pinnacle of her success and perhaps the freebies and larger sponsors have begun to dry up she’s getting desperate and it shows. If she’s being paid by The Range, a garden broom whilst ver practical, hasn’t got the attraction or universal appeal of a cushion or a throw. Not everyone has an outside space for a start. Even then, with her “huge” garden, she has a moan because Henry takes a wazz up her £1.99 B & M precious plant pot. Don’t get me started on the fecking plastic hanging basket 😂 think she’s missing the mark here. C- hinchy. Must do better.

The sewing machine being small was an unsubtle practically hysterical attempt at being sent an all bells and whistles top of the range model. She might have the sales patter and techniques, but lacks the intelligence, a decent work ethic and grit to keep the brand going long term. Those stories were terrible and revealed a peek behind the curtain. She’s beginning to flag and the mask is slipping.

Reactions: 7
New thread name - Her book is tit, there’s no top tips, she can’t clean just managed by Gleam

Reactions: 8
Hi I am a newbie. Finally seen the light 🙄. I also posted a 1 star review on WH Smith this afternoon and it has been deleted. It was showing soon after but no longer there.... her management team have power

Reactions: 15
Hi I am a newbie. Finally seen the light 🙄. I also posted a 1 star review on WH Smith this afternoon and it has been deleted. It was showing soon after but no longer there.... her management team have power
This cant be right ... everyone has an option and should voice it.. if it goes against worshipping the ground she walks on... then so be it . Freedom of speech and warning others.. I want to know where to complain to about this..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.