Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty I can imagine him and her sat laughing at all of this cause let’s face it she’s made her fortune by having people’s eyeballs out
I reckon they both sit there doing muttley laughs when they see something else she can buy off eBay that means she can say I’ve just bought this, swipe up to buy one too and then they make hundreds off the hinchers that have to buy? Anyone else spot the tie backs that she “bought for the lounge” and made a big song and dance about buried in a box the other day??

I believe she got caught on a video saying something about engagement is better on stories, it's on one of the threads someone might be able to link it here?
Funny that she didn’t even really know what an influencer was, yet she’s spouting this.... 🤔

Reactions: 11
I think the end is nigh for the Hunch wagon.

The number of poor reviews, the drop in price prior to the book launch - even the 5 star reviews come across as fangirling and certainly don't say much about the book - more about the cray cray fans!

I think the followers show signs of speedboating - a term I heard in a previous role. Essentially, all is well when the numbers are increasing (the boat gets faster and faster, riding an increasing wave), real and fake followers - the real problems start when the real followers start deserting her and only the fake ones are left. The bots can't engage, swipe up or earn cash - then the boat slows down and the wave catches up, wiping out the boat. Looking at the engagement from her posts, the lack of reviews on her book I just don't think the numbers add up. Lots of books are left on the real shelves in the shops - despite any presales I'm seeing a lot of cancellations, lots of shoddy books being returned. Wouldn't be surprised if the signings go the same way - I think the sheep are waking up! 😉

Reactions: 20
I’ve just remembered the signed bottle of zoflora, has anyone got an update on what it sold for?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve just remembered the signed bottle of zoflora, has anyone got an update on what it sold for?
It was gifted to a smallish clothing insta business for a raffle. I don’t know how much it went for though I’m going to go and investigate!

£45!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
It was gifted to a smallish clothing insta business for a raffle. I don’t know how much it went for though I’m going to go and investigate!

£45!!!!!!!!!!
Absolute mugs! Ha ha ha! ATB mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Regardless of what we say on here she always has a cold hard bed of cash to lie on now.

I think it’s pretty clear she was well off before this started (hence why she could justify/afford to buy followers) and now must be raking in the cash for the endorsements, swipe ups and affiliates and at some point she’ll duck off with all the money she’s rinsed from people and her hinchers will be left wondering where she’s gone.

Reactions: 15
Think of all the crap they could have bought for £45 in B&M , it could have kept them in cleaning products for a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just managed to catch up on all the posts. I was shocked at the terms and conditions of her book signing especially the no dedications! For someone that supposedly suffers anxiety,what if someone has got a ticket to get a book signed for a family member or friend that suffers anxiety so bad they just couldn’t go. I find that disgusting she should be ashamed of herself agreeing to that, mind you nothing that self obsessed human barbie does surprises me anymore

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I can almost see them, Mr and Mrs, on a where are they now type programme in a few years time, when as a society we will be post influencer marketing. Looking ashen faced and confessing to their fakery and how it spiralled out of control.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mrs Hinch we all know that you look at this thread, so may I say yet again.... Just because people have an opinion on you does not mean they are jealous!!! Literally so fed up of hearing that!
I dont get the 'jealous' nonsense? I'm a grown up, husband, kids and a house which I own, 2 cars ( I'm not bragging just saying) I have everything I need and want.. I buy my own stuff and have nice holidays every year... why do I want to piss everyone off with lies?? What is this jealous thing about? Why am I jealous because I dont like you lying about being a sales woman? Duping young girls into buying tat they cant afford? Jealous?? No love 😂

It was me that mentioned the sewing machine this morning.... low & behold she’s talking about it this afternoon 🤣😂🤣 defo reads this! 100% ... and the mask is starting to slip with her, you can hear the anger & dismay in her voice today! .... well Mrs Hinch, you might have £££ in ya bank, but your life’s about to get a whole lot harder lady, as the more “famous” you get... the more people like us are going to see you - for what you are, and let me say.... EVERYTHING comes out in the end! Everything... mark my words.

Anyone excited to see how many of the army turn up for these signings? .... I’d crack up if it was only a few!
I would love for someone to film outside and see a small crowd! I'm in Scotland and I dont think she will be here... never looked or checked but im not buying her 'book' and have no desire to meet her but would be soooooo funny to see a small crowd!!

l personally think shes as hard as nails how can she keep all this up, l think she started to crack a bit this morning though

Reactions: 9
Think of all the crap they could have bought for £45 in B&M , it could have kept them in cleaning products for a week 😂
Or 45 bottles of zoflora! Any child locally could have signed the boxes for them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.