Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Guys HA! Carnt believe it....omg guys... my review is the the top review!
Omg Ha How. Has. That. Happened!!
Omg! Im just a normal girl how has that just happened!!
Omg fank you so much! Couldnt of done it without all my fellow tattlers
#wereinittogether #tattletroops #loveyouall❤
Omg GUYS!! Its just little old me and its omg guys its amazing!!
I need to go sniff some country garden to calm meself down 😘
Ooo mine’s third one down 🤣

Reactions: 6
She’s clearly begging for some landscaping company to come and do her garden up for the summer 🤮

Reactions: 2
Mrs Hinch - Book reviews are removed, the big extensions still refused, not much left apart from Jamie’s stinky vest! 🤣

Sorry not sorry! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinch #13- book is tat, she just talks crap, can't even clean, still begging for a sewing machine

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mrs Hinch 13 - she still thinks she’s a hit, despite her book being tit. She’s angling for a garden renovation, yet fails to mention, why she’s mad when she has to declare a #ad

Reactions: 5
The writing is larger than my 6 year old daughters biff and chip book.
The content in biff and chip is also a lot more interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this bloody AvaMay?? tit wax producer?? Kitty killer? (MAYBE NOT YET) wasted money on her crap that smelt of stale wax... yes... aimed at your staff who cant produce quality products... on Hinches coat tails!!!@
It is, I’m not even sure why I am following, must have been during my hinch phase 🙈.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.