Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
4CC8C357-5E15-4DA6-B6FA-47FBD388EB2A.jpeg

What is wrong with all these idiots?! The pods and tablets come in a friggin container, a perfectly useable and safe from little hands container. Why, oh, why would you take them out? Oh yes, it’s because they’re all insufferable knobs!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Louk

VIP Member
Apologies that was me with the rear facing comment the seats in my car are high and the car seat is tilted rather than a fully seated one so he can't really see out the windows when he's rear facing. I have him forward facing forward when he's awake and then when he falls asleep we turn him round so he's rear facing as it has more of an incline so he's not slumped forward. I didn't realise you could get those types of carseats from newborn I thought you could only get them once baby was a certain weight/age and could therefore use the forward facing feature. I had no idea there was a law that a child had to be over a certain age to forward face! Thank you tattlers I'm glad I do now 😊
This is what I love about Tattle, we're not afraid to tell the truth and share knowledge. This person has gladly accepted the info and learned something that may very well save their child's life. If this was a hinch style account, the message would be construed as "negative" then blocked and deleted. But over on Tattle, we genuinely are "all learning together guyysss"

I can recommend the "car seat advice UK" group on Facebook for anyone who needs further info x

Reactions: 33

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I really wish Twuntliffe’s neighbours would come on here and spill goss. Why does that not happen? Why don’t people who see her out and about come on and tell us? I don’t get it. There must be people who’ve met her and don’t like her. Come on people!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Cocobean

VIP Member
She’s a grown woman and a mum of 3 but is totally obsessed with hinch. How tragic. The thing is her house is bigger than hinch’s and lot nicer too. Why are this women so desperate to be her when their lives are so much better and they don’t even know it
What really hacks me off about stuff like this is my hubby and I work full time, I have quite a stressful and demanding job which means I am still sometimes working (at home) well past 8 o’clock at night. I still make time to cook us a proper meal but sometimes the cleaning and clearing goes to shit a bit so it might be the weekend before I can do a proper clean, and it still nowhere near the level these lot do. If I was someone who suffered with anxiety this would REALLY get to me, to the point where I would finish work at 9 and then start cleaning. Thankfully I don’t, I’m a fairly laid back sort of person, you only live once, and I would rather spend it cuddled up with my husband/daughter/cats on the sofa than stressing about chopping cushions and cleaning sinks with cloffs!

Sadly I got mega excited about buying a proper mop and bucket on Sunday, and actually felt a sense of achievement when I took half an hour out my day yesterday to mop and clean all the downstairs laminate, and the bathroom floor.

Might be small to some people but made me feel good for about an hour (til the cats strolled in with tiny muddy footprints). Houses are for living in, not showhomes!

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Good morning Sophie, an I correct in thinking you haven't yet been gifted an English language and grammar class? No? Well until you are can I correct you on your appalling use of the apostrophe? When you have finished stocking up nappies etc what you have done is refill the caddies
When you say caddy's you have formed a possessive which in the case of your eBay tat, makes no sense. It also makes no sense that you have two of them. Why can't you just carry one up and down the stairs?

Congratulations by the way on the wonderful story in the Daily Mail today. You've reached a level whale excrement has yet to find.
All the best

😜

• Haha
  • Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Freda....Alan.....Someone....please make it stop!!!!
I am cringing so hard 😬😬😬 Not as much as Lee Ryan is right down though after being exposed for sliding into her DM’s and being blanked...twice!

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’m straight with a hubby and cats, and I can’t be doing with kids as they terrify me 🤣😂 and when I read on here everything you have to do like feed them and make sure they sit the right way it scares me even more 🤣🤣 so well done you lovely lot for doing what you do. I take my hat off to you all who have a family, single parenting and working 🥰
I’m amazed I managed to bring up 2 kids when I see all the shit people have to do these days! Luckily mine are 26 and almost 24 now and still alive......so that’s something!
These days I prefer my dogs. And you can crate them when they’re puppies...apparently that’s frowned upon with actual human babies! Who knew?! 🤷‍♀️

*no actual babies were put in crates during the making of this post

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I see Stacey is talking about how messy baby led weaning is?! She’s just keeps chucking that shade out there! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Brummiebird

VIP Member
This Michael Bolton / Lee Ryan thing, she’ll be bringing out a compilation CD I bet.

“The Hinch List, songs to wank your tap off, to - volume 1”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I could be wrong.. but I thought she claimed she used the gretel filter to ‘avoid’ having news articles on her as ‘the press don’t want to print articles with gretel filter on’ this was ages ago but I seem to remember it.. but then she now has an article on yesterday’s debacle and is sharing it all proud??.. 🤔🤔 i would be mortified 😂

I’m assuming with the lack of comments and the fact it’s moderated comments it might be a paid article... she knows she would be crucified on there and can’t control and delete comments off that! 😂

• Haha

Fififoo

Chatty Member
There’s got to be more to life than this 😫😫
How can Mrs Hinch be proud that she is doing this to people
Jeez when do they sit down with a glass of wine???? If I cleaned for 7 hours a day I would need a bottle of vodka strapped to my back with a straw in it!! Deranged people!

• Haha
  • Heart

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Still no bloody kitchen for me bastard builders nowhere in sight I swear they are going to tell me they have the coronavirus they have had everything else. BUT from my recent viewing of Saint Sophie I have finally twigged where I have gone wrong ........drum roll....... I am wearing far too many clothes when they are here. However the electrician who has stopped by yesterday looked a bit taken aback when I mentioned this theory to him along with my instructions that I needed to know where he was in our house at all times as at any given moment I could be wandering round in just a towel. As I am shall we say not in the first flush of youth and am not currently trying to be mistaken for a barbie doll in a full face of chavtastic makeup and ridiculous false eyelashes from 5am each day he didn't seem think I was quite right in the head. Oh well electricians are 10 a penny here just not builders.

• Haha