Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t bring myself to look at her Instagram stories today that will be full of reposts of children dressing up as her and her thinking that she’s SO inspirational!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My 6 year old is Horrid Henry as he loves the books and my 3 year old is Dumbo cause the costume is too damned cute. As if anyone would be twatish enough to send their kid in as a frigging activity journal 🙈🙈

Reactions: 15
I just couldn’t imagine sending my daughter to school as a bleeping Instagram ‘celebrity’ 😩 she’s 3 and going as rapunzel as she loves the book and the film, not very imaginative I know but miles better than claw finger Hinch 😂

Reactions: 17
It’s just so completely pathetic, all these parents making their kids dress up as a bleeping activity journal for world book day. Or is it really the kids’ idea? Are these kids talking to their friends about what they prefer “febreeze or dettol” “going out or staying in” and whatever other mindnumbing tit she has in that book. Shocking.

Reactions: 16
This has got to be a piss take surely? I highly doubt Sainsbury's would consider someone with such a poor grasp of English language and grammar for a position in management. I would like to think they wouldn't employ anyone for any position if this standard of literacy is anything to go by.
Is it common to put a space after a comma? hinch does it too...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tattle bingo for Thursday:

🔹A million WBD reposts of sickening acts of cruelty to children
🔹Ronnie or Henry dressed as a Hincher / one of her books at some point during the day
🔹A WBD plug for her new "book"
🔹Blue songs on everything
🔹90+ stories
🔹The niece doing something Hinch related for WBD
🔹Hinch's disbelief about how all this has happened to her
🔹I had initially thought she'd be going to Heart's Global Awards as they are sponsored by Very, but it seems they've dropped her.. so a tentative bingo on her going to that and "finally finding the confidence to put on a big dress and accept an invitation, thanks to the Hinchers"🤢

Anymore for anymore?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well it seems there are a lot of pathetic self indulgent mothers out there.

Although, I guess Mrs Hinch is a fictional character... 😏

Is it common to put a space after a comma? hinch does it too...
You know it's a funny thing, often when she lands on a message she likes or receives a little note, they have the same grammatical errors in their writing as she does. I'm sure it's just a coincidence 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tattle bingo for Thursday:

🔹A million WBD reposts of sickening acts of cruelty to children
🔹Ronnie or Henry dressed as a Hincher / one of her books at some point during the day
🔹A WBD plug for her new "book"
🔹Blue songs on everything
🔹90+ stories
🔹The niece doing something Hinch related for WBD
🔹Hinch's disbelief about how all this has happened to her
🔹I had initially thought she'd be going to Heart's Global Awards as they are sponsored by Very, but it seems they've dropped her.. so a tentative bingo on her going to that and "finally finding the confidence to put on a big dress and accept an invitation, thanks to the Hinchers"🤢

Anymore for anymore?
how seeing all these mini hinchers are helping her with her anxiety ‘we can do anything guyzzzzz’

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Who the hell in God’s name has sent their child to school on World Book Day dresses as Mrs Hinch. A day to celebrate children’s literature and get them excited about reading.

There’s not a chance in hell any child asked to dress as her surely? I’m glad to know my class will be full of postman pats and Peter rabbits!

Give me strength!

Reactions: 15
Omg are they all mad ! Hers is not what I would call a book. These people lead such sad pathetic lives

Reactions: 8
Bet hinch is seething that mario is jumping on her gravy train. Name dropping galore that he’s the Scottish hinch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well it seems there are a lot of pathetic self indulgent mothers out there.

Although, I guess Mrs Hinch is a fictional character... 😏

You know it's a funny thing, often when she lands on a message she likes or receives a little note, they have the same grammatical errors in their writing as she does. I'm sure it's just a coincidence 😊
I have often thought this. Strange 🤔

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised these teachers would actually allow young kids to bring chemicals to school ?? Might be wrong but I wouldn't even let my kid take a load of chemicals to school. How sad that these kids are clearly being forced to dress up as her because no way would young kids know who she is unless they are on social media. Makes me so sad 😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Make it stop!! I want to get off.
I despair at what the worlds becoming.
Someone like Hinch influencing all these sad people , who obviously are having to fill a massive void in their lives.
If it was biblical times she’d definitely be sitting at the last supper table right next to cheeseus !!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feel so sorry for all these little kids getting forced by there parents to dress up as mrs hinch book today 😂 majority of these children clearly aren’t old enough to read the book or have a phone to follow her so im just cringing inside knowing there parents have proper forced them 😭😭😭😭😭

She needs to be struck off
Taking zoflora into a primary school!! Great idea !! Bet ofsted would love this 🤩🤩

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.