Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

auntylil

Chatty Member
My husband has informed me he has had a dettol bath before when recovering from a sickness bug...and I think I’ve had one too! Definitely not a regular occurrence and definitely v v v v diluted!!
Growing up in the fifties/sixties, Dettol baths were fairly common-place where I lived (Yorkshire). We had a metal bath in front of the fire once a week. ONCE a week, can you imagine that now? No indoor bathroom, no shower, just a good old tin bath. One lot of water bathed all 4 of us children in turn, oldest to youngest. Damn, I HATED being the youngest child! 🤦‍♀️ 😂 But yes, there was a capful of Dettol in there. I remember how it made the water milky.
Although by the time I got my bath, there were more worrying things lurking in the water. :sick:
Kids these days, you don't know you're born! :p😂😂😂
PS Needless to say, I have never bought a bottle of Dettol in my adult life, because I just couldn't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Cocobean

VIP Member
Big time lurker first time poster :) you lot a hilarious I love spending time scrolling these hinch threads when my 3 month old has a nap 😂👌🏽 Just wondered why people always refer to Jamie gambling etc ? Is it known he likes to place a bet or two ? :)
There was someone here on a previous thread who suggested jamie was a bit of a gambler. Sophie was seen screaming at him dragging him out the bookies if I recall...

View attachment 90937
Oh Christ! 🤦‍♀️ Can’t wait for the comments to start coming in! 🍿 👀
This is the reason she needs to drop this gretel filter. She looks fucking ridiculous. If you didnt know who she was how on earth could you take her seriously looking like that??!
If shes trying to get more collabs (matalan or whatever) she needs to start looking more professional and be herself cos theres no way I'd invest my money in her looking and especially ACTING like that.
Ffs.... that article really pissed me off.
What next...' when mrs hinch wipes her ass is she a folder or a scruncher'
🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
Dear god.
Ffs! why? Why why why why why why?
These poor children who are being sent as a greedy grabby cu*tbag
Surely that’s borderline child abuse.

The shit I’d get from people if I sent my son to world book day as Gino D’Campo with a frying pan and a fucking spatular

• Haha

Hollybush

Chatty Member
So the garage is her place where she switches off.
switches off from what exactly? Neither of the fuckwits work!! There’s no excuse for not cooking fresh meals for Ronnie. If they can’t cook, maybe they should spend some of their cash on cookery lessons.
Needs to get her priorities straight as her actions are a form of neglect.
I bet she tells herself that this will all be over in a few years and they’ll be loaded and live an amazing life, but they’ll be no bond with Ronnie and she will have massive regrets as you can’t get this time back, however much money you have in the bank.

• Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
There's a few delusional Hinchers that have backed her up but so far so good, more negatives than positives.
Notice someone has written a comment about Tattle Life and they said by looking at the Hinch thread on here its opened their eyes about Soph.

• Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
and they shhhhhhhtttttrrrrretch. Fucking hell
Oh fuck off with your pretend environmental concern Hinch. I've been using these for bloody ages.

And they are obviously brand new because they go cloudy when you put them through the dishwasher, so how can you say you love them when you have literally just unpacked them 😡

How about you show your 3.2mil followers how to make their own wax wraps then Soph. That I would like to see.

If your child’s favourite book is Mrs hinch it’s obvious you never read to your child or probably even have books at home. Cop out lazy shit of an outfit and idea 🙄

Tui

VIP Member
Proper cringe!! She says Jamie is laughing at her but how come we can't hear Jamie? Tenner bet she's alone and he's gone to the bookies so she wants to get back at him

• Haha
I actually feel incredibly sad for every child that has been sent to school dressed as Mrs Hinch or her book. No child should be reading that book, let your children be children instead of a way to desperately grasp at catching Hinch’a attention or likes for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Zozo

Im still waiting for Hinch to do a review on the bailey and Harding soap she was gifted! Want to know if its any good so i can go out and buy it 🤔

• Haha

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Haha what a cheek! I’m a gay bloke! With a husband and cats 😂 can’t be doing with kids, they’d only end up stuck behind the sofa with me so we chose not to have any 😂
I’m straight with a hubby and cats, and I can’t be doing with kids as they terrify me 🤣😂 and when I read on here everything you have to do like feed them and make sure they sit the right way it scares me even more 🤣🤣 so well done you lovely lot for doing what you do. I take my hat off to you all who have a family, single parenting and working 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Huffchug

VIP Member
I don’t know who I’m more embarrassed for, her or Lee being blanked by her twice

• Haha