Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
I will say, my daughter turned 8 months old today. She sits up really well but enjoys throwing herself backwards in protest when shes had enough, so I keep a cushion behind her. She isn't crawling yet. But she will roll around and pull herself along using the rug. Despite my best efforts in trying to get her to crawl, she just isn't ready yet. She will happily stand up with you holding her hands all day long though. But she is a diva, so dramatic, she babbles, blows raspberrys, grabs, bounces, has the most intense stare and LOVES people watching. I get a bit twitchy when I see people say ronnieblesshim should be crawling by now or standing, that isn't really the case. Every baby is different and by the time they turn 5 and are in a classroom of kids you won't be able to tell who crawled at 5 months or who crawled at 9 months. But I digress.....
My point is, she doesnt crawl yet or pull herself up, and i feel she shares that similarity with Ronnieblesshim, but he just seems disinterested in everything. We've never seen him rolling about over the floor. He just sits there blankly looking at his toys. The odd smile here and there.
Sorry..that was a bit lengthy. I don't mean any offence by anything I've said.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I reckon Hinch has been through her bank statements and has seen that Onslows had a cheeky 12 hours on Willy Hill and treated himself to a couple of adult channels while she was in Brussels. Now she’s fuming and mugging him off by flirting with Lee Ryan from Blue 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
Sorry it has to be said but Ronnie is so underdeveloped.. Yeah I understand not all babies crawl at 9 months but he’s not even trying to move properly at all 😕 My daughter didn’t crawl at 9 months but she manoeuvred herself backwards so she could get to and from places (somehow) 😂 He clearly doesn’t get any sort of attention other than the shops from his parents... It’s sick that we live in a world where giving kids attention comes after social media!

• Sad
Reactions: 45

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I was just chatting to the nurse while I had my smear (🤢) about what happened in my practice last week when the cleaner wrote "hinched" rather than use the correct sticker..

She went off on a tangent about how much she hates Hinch. Her grown up daughter wanted her activity book for Xmas. She said she bought her a kids activity book called "Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World" (look it up, I bought my niece it a while back, it's great) and wrote inside that she hopes she can find a true feminist icon to have as a heroin instead 🤣🤣🤣 Apparently her 32 year old daughter threw a strop and ordered herself a copy on Christmas Day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Paul Potts, BGT season 1. As I stood today putting my fabric softener in, I had a look and just thought, what would Paul make of all this?
I never put a washload on without wondering where old Michelle McManus ended up, and cursing that fate hasn't yet brought her to my kitchen for a good old chat about my washing machine drawer. Tsk, life eh? But don't worry, like Soph said, anything is possible guys, Paul Potts and Michelle McManus could be sliding into our DMs as we speak 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 44

parmavioletx

Nah seriously I’m done 😂😂😂 not only has she totally embarrassed herself by sending that message she then goes and shares it to her 3 million followers 😭😂 Jamie’s clearly down Willy Hill and she’s lost the plot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Sneakymum101

Just catching up on stories, who the fuck is forcing their kid to dress up as Hinch’s book for world book day?! What child in their right mind would choose to wear this?! I mean it’s beautiful craftsmanship but whaaaat

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Punkpunkpunk

Feeling sorry for myself today. Back to work after a gorgeous year off with my little bundle of loveliness. Coming back to work has been so hard, I've called the nursery 100 times and just been on facetime to my babies now. I'm not watching any of her stories today, banging on about 'anxiety' and earning mega bucks for what most people do anyway; cleaning their homes. I'd give anything to be able to stay at home with my babies and soak them up. I would not be wasting my time cleaning a friggin hinge on my oven door or giving my babies a shitty piece of fake grass to 'play with' - they are only little for so long and it's frustrating to see that she isn't making the most of the time and money she has to make amazing memories with him. I've had a rant, I've had a cry and I just needed to get it out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

bellinibobble

VIP Member
God these are so problematic!!

Another one, dressed her kid up as Hinch but has this for a backdrop in the photos.. obviously not bothered about actually cleaning, but they've got all the kit!!

1583399990759.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

VioletSkies

Wow he is so taking the piss😂 I presume that’s his partner laughing along next to him. ‘The cleaning lady’ hahahahaha she’s nothing more than that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sm00000

I wonder how she’d react if Jamie was talking about another woman like she’s been talking about Lee Ryan for the past few hours?! 🤔
Probably go on a tirade about a Susan stealing her man, wank off the taps to show him what he’s got at home and then sniff some zoflora to calm down. That or dock his pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 40