Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the egg house I’m noticing a lot of her Hinchers are running out to buy one. It’s actually annoyed me coz I’ve just had my kitchen done and about a month ago I was looking at egg houses, I saw a nice one in Next. But now she has one and had made such a big deal out of it and all her hinchers are rushing to get one I definitely won’t be getting one. I’ll just continue to keep my eggs in the fridge.
I have one like this and I think it has a bit more class about it 😉. And you can pop it in the fridge if need be too, can’t do that with a wooden egg house!

Reactions: 7
She’s a grown woman and a mum of 3 but is totally obsessed with hinch. How tragic. The thing is her house is bigger than hinch’s and lot nicer too. Why are this women so desperate to be her when their lives are so much better and they don’t even know it
What really hacks me off about stuff like this is my hubby and I work full time, I have quite a stressful and demanding job which means I am still sometimes working (at home) well past 8 o’clock at night. I still make time to cook us a proper meal but sometimes the cleaning and clearing goes to tit a bit so it might be the weekend before I can do a proper clean, and it still nowhere near the level these lot do. If I was someone who suffered with anxiety this would REALLY get to me, to the point where I would finish work at 9 and then start cleaning. Thankfully I don’t, I’m a fairly laid back sort of person, you only live once, and I would rather spend it cuddled up with my husband/daughter/cats on the sofa than stressing about chopping cushions and cleaning sinks with cloffs!

Sadly I got mega excited about buying a proper mop and bucket on Sunday, and actually felt a sense of achievement when I took half an hour out my day yesterday to mop and clean all the downstairs laminate, and the bathroom floor.

Might be small to some people but made me feel good for about an hour (til the cats strolled in with tiny muddy footprints). Houses are for living in, not showhomes!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There’s got to be more to life than this 😫😫
How can Mrs Hinch be proud that she is doing this to people
Jeez when do they sit down with a glass of wine???? If I cleaned for 7 hours a day I would need a bottle of vodka strapped to my back with a straw in it!! Deranged people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hahahaha she knows Henry is running to her. Is the ground shaking like in Jurassic Park?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg I just want to take that sausage dog and put him on a diet, he's sooo overweight :(

Reactions: 12
Jeez when do they sit down with a glass of wine???? If I cleaned for 7 hours a day I would need a bottle of vodka strapped to my back with a straw in it!! Deranged people!
There’s no way this woman cleans for seven hours a day, every day. I found her comments on the article really odd too; her extreme excitement and how it would make wonderful memories for her children to look back on. Weird and worrying that this is something for people to aspire to?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm not surprised he runs straight past her, I would too😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping arse on that dog when it’s running. Jesus wept! Get him down doggy boot camp!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Mrs Hinch 👋👋👋
Its so obvious she's reading here. So many things that are mentioned on here, then end up in her stories
  • Someone said there were no photos in the house - she then adds a story with her wedding picture
  • Its commented on that they don't take Ronnie out - a story showing them at swimming
  • Someone comments that they don't take the dog out - a story then appears on a dog walk
  • Comments about her lack of cooking skills - a story about her home-cooked casserole
There are so many more, these are just from the past couple of days!
Tattlers you/we are giving her so much content! I wonder what she would do without this site

PS - Mrs Hinch as you do read here- PLEASE STOP ADVERTISING PRODUCTS WHICH ARE TESTED ON ANIMALS 🐰🐶🐱🐭🐹

Reactions: 30
I’ll bet her bum hole is flapping reading all the comments. Think this “article” was a bit of a misfire Soph? 😂
Queue the story later
I don’t know why people are so nasty to me I’m just cleaning my house and getting along with my life i don’t harm anyone
Butterflies round her head crying

finally more and more people are seeing what a car crash she is.

she doesn’t even do any cleaning anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ the state of that dog!!

Where is bug boy today??

Reactions: 10
Queue the story later
I don’t know why people are so nasty to me I’m just cleaning my house and getting along with my life i don’t harm anyone
Butterflies round her head crying

finally more and more people are seeing what a car crash she is.

she doesn’t even do any cleaning anymore
But her house isnt dirty to clean to start with!! She has really pushed me over the edge this week, she makes my bleeping teeth hurt!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it not a bit irresponsible of her to let him off the lead with other dogs about?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.