Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else seriously bored of her using that same bloody playdays music over videos of Ronnieblessums looking at his toys?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anybody else seriously bored of her using that same bloody playdays music over videos of Ronnieblessums looking at his toys?
God yes. I don’t have kids and these songs get stuck my bloody head. Especially the apples and banana or whatever the frigging fruit song is 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God yes. I don’t have kids and these songs get stuck my bloody head. Especially the apples and banana or whatever the frigging fruit song is 🤯
Don't, that song was in my head for ages the other day! 😩
I like to eat, eat, eat 🍏🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m straight with a hubby and cats, and I can’t be doing with kids as they terrify me 🤣😂 and when I read on here everything you have to do like feed them and make sure they sit the right way it scares me even more 🤣🤣 so well done you lovely lot for doing what you do. I take my hat off to you all who have a family, single parenting and working 🥰
I’m amazed I managed to bring up 2 kids when I see all the tit people have to do these days! Luckily mine are 26 and almost 24 now and still alive......so that’s something!
These days I prefer my dogs. And you can crate them when they’re puppies...apparently that’s frowned upon with actual human babies! Who knew?! 🤷‍♀️

*no actual babies were put in crates during the making of this post

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m amazed I managed to bring up 2 kids when I see all the tit people have to do these days! Luckily mine are 26 and almost 24 now and still alive......so that’s something!
These days I prefer my dogs. And you can crate them when they’re puppies...apparently that’s frowned upon with actual human babies! Who knew?! 🤷‍♀️

Wait...... hold on....... we aren’t supposed to the child in the grate so the puppy can roam around and play tit I better let the kid out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Don’t worry, Verucca puts Rrrrrrooonnnnie in the crate when she isn’t pimping him for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That song though is what Greg James uses for unpopular opinion and I always want to phone in on and say mine.

unpopular opinion to most people not us; Mrs hinch is a Dick head & I wish she’d duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was going to say the exact same, Ronnie is showing the same signs my son did at that age, and he’s autistic.
Well if he is surely she needs to tone down the screeching every autist Person I have ever met/worked with absolutely hates noise it really distresses them so much, I may be wrong just what I have seen.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.