Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bored of her wedding pics. She reads the comments of tattlers saying she posts them all the time and she only puts its easing her anxiety to make a reason to continue posting them. It's like a shrine to her and onslows wedding.. not really seen a photo of ronnieblessums in a frame though. Or have I missed it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hold on guys I'm just going to go look at one of my wedding pictures that I have in our hallway just before I get ready to go to the doctors. I'm scared to duck and anxious as hell but I know I will be just fine after I have looked at my photo said no one ever!! The word anxious is just a word to her. She is a disgrace and for anybody actually dealing with anxiety please do not take any of her advice!!
I know from personal experience how debilitating anxiety is. I have recently been admitted to hospital twice as I had dangerously high blood pressure. After having blood tests, ecg’s and a chest x ray which all came back fine I was diagnosed with anxiety. I also had a meeting with the mental health team whilst in. Having many problems over the last year had finally taken its toll. I’m now on medication for it. So when Hinch says she has anxiety she actually has no idea what she’s talking about. It doesn’t just pass from looking at your wedding photo you stupid woman! We all get worried or anxious about everyday things, it’s part of being human but for somebody who has so many followers it’s actually quite worrying how many will now think they have anxiety and it’s all because of her lack of knowledge about the condition. Sorry but I actually feel quite strongly about this. It now seems like Hinch has made this condition “fashionable” to have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm curious.. what happens when she decide to boil one of her amazing eggs from her egg house that's she so pleased with and the saucepan overflows and water tips down the extractor fan? 🤔🤔
Hopefully it would blow the kitchen up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our school sent a note home about world book day.
We are to dress our children in their own clothes but keep the top brightly coloured. They bring 1 book in with them and the children will all swap their books in class.

That is what world book day is about. Highlighting the good that reading brings, ensuring each child has a new book (new to them) to stimulate their mind and expand their book stash at home and to stop parents from being competitive and rushing out to spend money on pointless costumes that dont actually mean anything on world book day.

Imagine sending your child in that dress
That's classic narcissism in action. The mothers favourite book, not the childs. I would be ashamed if a book like that was even considered to be a book in our home!
Yes! I actually hate world book day!I have 3 kids and its expensive to buy 3 outfits to wear for one day! It's about reading books and enjoying them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hinch bingo,

After reading tattle she’ll go buy a couple of frames and put In pics of Ronnie!

It’s very strange tho, is that the only happy memory she’s got? Her wedding? Surely there must be other moments she could have splashed everywhere.

I think she’s on a comedown, she’s only happy when she’s got big reveals to do, then she milks it and gets depressed.

Reactions: 15
Yes! I actually hate world book day!I have 3 kids and its expensive to buy 3 outfits to wear for one day! It's about reading books and enjoying them.
My son’s school are wearing pj’s on world book day and have to bring in their favourite book. They are also encouraging parents to come and read with their kids in the morning

Reactions: 11
See I even think Solomon is talking tit this morning (literally) there is no way her son tit on the rug for her to post a ‘help me’ message and tagging grinch in it to then ring grinch and go out to buy dr.beckman floor stuff all within an hour?!?! Why the need to lie I don’t get it!

Reactions: 13
I'm a newbie to Hinch, don't follow her but check in for a laugh, anyway get and Stacey Solomon are morphing into one person. They even sound alike, have no idea if pre Stacey she sounded this way or not. Also I notice shes doing the whole pictures in bed thing and has to re enforce the fact she luvsis her kid so much. Hang onto your hats she'll being showing pictures of his tit in a minute!!

See I even think Solomon is talking tit this morning (literally) there is no way her son tit on the rug for her to post a ‘help me’ message and tagging grinch in it to then ring grinch and go out to buy dr.beckman floor stuff all within an hour?!?! Why the need to lie I don’t get it!
Probably a collab is looming with Dr Beckman

Reactions: 6
Laughed at Stacey’s story ‘can’t sit around all day fixing pillows, got children to feed’ a dig at hinch? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To save you watching ground hog day Hinch Hunch.
I can predict what her day will entail.
Ron porridge face,
Henry knob out spin around,
Onslow guns out , no sponge wash,
Salt & pepper pot shots,
Hinch Hunch make up tit, soz tips,
Cleaning something we haven’t seen cleaned for a week,
I’m nodding off here...
Wedding photos,
Troll mentions, mini anxiety attack,
Casserole ,
Then a meaningful quote.
Goodnight 😴😴😴
And putting Henry to bed with some ballad song

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also think hinch put that video up this morning for our benefit. I’m sure a few threads back people were speculating that Jamie slept in the spare room. So she puts a video of them all in bed to prove he doesn’t. I also agree she’s trying to copy Stacey too.

Reactions: 8
If anyone is having actual cleaning withdrawals that hinch no longer provides us with, Im currently 36 weeks pregnant and nesting. Ive blitzed my house and willing to film you my tips and tricks. Sorry to disappoint you but ill only be
Every day I lose my patience with her more and more! duck off with this fake anxiety for attention. She also needs to realise how lucky she is having Jamie at home 24/7 and being able to support them all. I have a 32 week growth scan today and my partner hasn’t been able to come to any of them because he can’t get time off paid. He also won’t get paid for 2 weeks paternity leave so we’ve got a hard choice to make. I cried to him this morning because I’m sick of seeing everyone else waiting for their scans with their partners and I’m sat by myself. I want him to be able to see our little one live not just a scan photo. It’s amazing seeing her move around and I even get a glimpse of her cute squishy face sometimes. duck you Hinchy you wanker! Appreciate what you have and stop pining for attention on instagram.
Same here, every growth scan, antenatal appointment i sit on my own

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m SO confused. Does she really think that the Febreze bottle is encrusted in diamonds? She hasn’t said who it is from still but she is “too nervous to use her diamond bottle of Febreze” this morning. The account who made it posted yesterday I saw it on here and they spelt Febreze as FABREEZE (despite the spelling being there on the bottle) so I doubt they’re high end.
I think she feels silly now from making a big song and dance and comparing it to the ones the Kardashian girl has so she’s styling it out. So weird not to thank who sent it. I’m thinking it must have been a Hincher 🤔
I wouldn’t be surprised if Hinch made it herself! The “knock on the door” and “cute little delivery driver” could have just been a front. Sounds a bit outrageous now that I’m typing it out - but I wouldn’t put it past her!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.