Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From a (non Hinch or cleaning /home related) Facebook group.

"If shining your sink is soothing your soul, you're polishing the wrong hole" has had me howling.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Catching up on the last thread. Hinch is a piss taker, going off about the ebay seller ripping folk off when she does it herself. Also Ronnie is gorgeous but he looks so slow and behind compared to Rex. I wonder if it is cause she doesn't take him to baby classes, etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’d like to know why she feels the need to tell 3million people she is on a diet!
There is no need for her to go on a diet!! She is absolutely fine as she is, she looks the best she has been!
IF she goes back to how she was (egg chair shot) her family have a lot to answer too!
Jamie needs to step up and say something, ma barker too AND her ‘kids’.

Reactions: 29
FFS!!!! How dare that stupid #sophandstace & #activityjournal hash tags get onto a Caroline Flack post, 😭💔
It makes me sick to the stomach seeing that, yes i know hinch hasn't put it herself but she'd not made any effort to remove the tag either!!! Collage 2020-03-01 22_13_27.jpg
Collage 2020-03-01 22_13_27.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Catching up on the last thread. Hinch is a piss taker, going off about the ebay seller ripping folk off when she does it herself. Also Ronnie is gorgeous but he looks so slow and behind compared to Rex. I wonder if it is cause she doesn't take him to baby classes, etc?
I think it’s likely lack of everything. From what we see he does very little, his either sitting with a load of things around him, and he don’t know where to look or his in a pram!

He needs more baby interaction, more movement and playing with!! It don’t help when your mum prods and screams at you in a alien voice.....or shoves a phone in your face.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Why have her and Stacey just posted identical photos and captions. Although hinch tagged Stacey and Stacey hasn't tagged her back!!!

They are gorgeous little ones though!

Reactions: 19
Definitely a massive difference and there's only a month between them right. Ronnie looks like he's struggling to even keep himself up while Rex is sitting all straight and ready to move.

Reactions: 25
From a (non Hinch or cleaning /home related) Facebook group.

"If shining your sink is soothing your soul, you're polishing the wrong hole" has had me howling.
I always feel a little pang of envy when people say they’ve never heard of her. The good old days.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I don’t think it’s to so with not going to baby classes coz I think a lot of mums don’t go to any. I personally think it’s due the fact that she ignores him 23 hours a day. She literally has to shriek in his face to get him to look at her and smile and the only time you really see her hold him is when he’s sleeping. The story that Stacey put up about the Mayo being in cupboard you see hinch kids Ronnie on the head and it seems so Forced and unnatural. She barely interacts with him so he’s not gonna flourish on the same level as babies his age coz she’s not meeting all his needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Why have her and Stacey just posted identical photos and captions. Although hinch tagged Stacey and Stacey hasn't tagged her back!!!

I want to know why Stacey has put in a world that tries to put people against each other 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I truly think her treatment of Ronnie is close to neglect - She is keeping him a baby and failing to encourage or stimulate him. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him but she definitely cannot say she does everything she can to challenge him and develop new skills.

the cup cleaner/coffee mate thing- what the actual Jesus-suffering duck is she playing at?? I swear she is doing it for a rise from us, surely she is not that thick? It makes no sense -it caught my eye as I thought “where are the tea bags” and initially struggle to read the cup cleaner label as wasn’t expecting a cleaning product in with food?!

why does she use coffee mate anyway? She has milk?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Ugh I knew they would. They always do and always at the same time. So weird and predictable and surely all building up to some hideous collaboration 🤢😠

• Sick
Reactions: 23
FFS!!!! How dare that stupid #sophandstace & #activityjournal hash tags get onto a Caroline Flack post, 😭💔
It makes me sick to the stomach seeing that, yes i know hinch hasn't put it herself but she'd not made any effort to remove the tag either!!! View attachment 90235View attachment 90235
They haven’t even credited Keith lemon who designed this T-shirt. All proceeds are going to the Samaritans. This has literally nothing to do with those cretins. I hate that Sophie has somehow become the face of be kind when she’s the meanest witch around

I want to know why Stacey has put in a world that tries to put people against each other 🤔
So they can get in the papers in again 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Vomit 🤢 at the grid post from stace. I don’t follow hinchypoo any longer but assume she has posted the same. Piss off the pair of them. Time to unfollow old mature pussy fans Mrs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
See? I told you Susans that Stacey is Hinch but better. She totally shat on Hinch today. Sorted out her crap food in her crap cupboard, her stories were funnier, her kid is better AND she managed to bang out the grid post before Hinch could get to it. Tick for SS ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.