Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am speechless about that WBD costume, honestly speechless.

What idiot has bought that for their child? Costing at least £70. Wishing desperately for some acknowledgement from her cult leader. It's embarrassing.. must have more money than sense!
I’m sure we’ll find out. There is no way that the mum isn’t gonna post it on Instagram on Thursday and will tag Mrs hinch in it. And of course Mrs hinch will share it along with all the other saddos who have sent their kids into school dressed up as Mrs hinch 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she mentioning the Matalan bedding again when she knows it’s out of stock?! Is it to make her followers jealous?! You can’t be like me, they’ve sold out! But here I’ll rub mine in your face!
Words fail me with the World Book Day Costume. It is supposed to encourage children to love reading, to use their imaginations. Not to worship some insta famous crank who is nothing but a glorified sales woman!
bingo on the wedding photo!
She’s really pissing me off today and it’s only 10am!
Why does she feel the need to share her dirty sink contents with us? Gone are the days she used to have something about her, showing a few funny videos of her cleaning. She’s lazy now. The only “cleaning” we saw yesterday was her wiping off her makeup fingerprints from her wardrobes.
duck off!!

Reactions: 12
I l have always wondered l, why does she dry ronnieblesshims bottles on a rack? And pick them out of the sink with Salad tongs?
I wash mine with a scrub brush, and put them straight into the sterisliser.. once it's done I top them and put them on the counter ready to use?
I figured if you leave them air dry on a non sterile rack they aren't sterile anymore anyway, even if she used milton to wash or soak them.🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Aand theres a wedding photo! Was wondering when she would show us one of those again, I feel like I was at her bloody wedding.
People with real anxiety aren't just magically better from looking at a photo soph, get a grip. When my anxiety is bad its hard to finf anything to help!
I noticed the jug of crap in her sink again this morning 🤢🤢 I dread to think what her insides are like.. its no wonder she uses so much cleaner on her toilet!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m SO confused. Does she really think that the Febreze bottle is encrusted in diamonds? She hasn’t said who it is from still but she is “too nervous to use her diamond bottle of Febreze” this morning. The account who made it posted yesterday I saw it on here and they spelt Febreze as FABREEZE (despite the spelling being there on the bottle) so I doubt they’re high end.
I think she feels silly now from making a big song and dance and comparing it to the ones the Kardashian girl has so she’s styling it out. So weird not to thank who sent it. I’m thinking it must have been a Hincher 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Along with the missing tepee I wonder if the hospital bed tray on wheels is still around 🤷 perhaps you could show us Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha who called the wedding pic Hinch Bingo?
She is utterly clueless! I’m fortunate enough to not suffer with anxiety but even I know that looking at a poxy photo wouldn’t settle anyone’s anxiety. She is hugely disrespectful to people who are actually suffering

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’m SO confused. Does she really think that the Febreeze bottle is encrusted in diamonds? She hasn’t said who it is from still but she is “too nervous to use her diamond bottle of Febreeze” this morning. The account who made it posted yesterday I saw it on here and they spelt Febreeze as FABREZZE (despite the spelling being there on the bottle) so I doubt they’re high end.
I think she feels silly now from making a big song and dance and comparing it to the ones the Kardashian girl has so she’s styling it out. So weird not to thank who sent it. I’m thinking it must have been a Hincher 🤔
I agree Khole mentioned the bottle once as it was part of a paid ad (actually she didn’t even mention that the bottle was covered in gems she just did the ad and took a pictures with them) and then got on with her life. Hinch was banging on about the bottle for 2 days. Then she got one, cried about it but never mentioned it again. Even when her best friend brought her around the one she had made she still didn’t mention it. I think she has random bouts of insanity and then she comes too. I think the bottle was one of them and she’s realised that the way she acted was silly and she is still miles beneath Khole and the rest of the Kardashians.

I genuinely fell sorry for the kids in this day and age... I grew up playing outside, making dens, going to adventure playgrounds, the fields, friends houses, beach. Not a phone or any other bit of tech to be seen (other than a TV) I LOVED my childhood.
You have some children today not doing any of that, I know times have changed.
I see so many sat at restaurants with tablets or phones, no conversation, nothing.
Then you get one's who are stuck behind the sofa and have a mum like hinch!
Hinch took it to another level. A few years back you would hear people say things like, "Your poor kids stuck on the sofa watching TV or playing video games." Poor Ronnie didn't even make it to the sofa. He's behind it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Over on Stacey’s stories. Mrs hinch doesn’t know how to get poo stains out of rugs coz she’s not a bloody cleaner. She only knows how to clean things that are already clean.
Stacey needs to tag a cleaning account, there are lots of them on Instagram 🤣. Why ask Hinch, she hasn't got a clue how to clean anything dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Over on Stacey’s stories. Mrs hinch doesn’t know how to get poo stains out of rugs coz she’s not a bloody cleaner. She only knows how to clean things that are already clean.
Sophie's currently furiously googling something to reply with 🤣

"FOR duck SAKE! She knows I'm not a pissing cleaner, now she's calling me out in front of millions of people to have a cleaning hack! JAMIE!! ARE YOU LISTENING? I bet this never happens to Khloe K and her blinged up Febreze"

Jamie: "just tell her to get a man to come and look at it, babe"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Stacey needs to tag a cleaning account, there are lots of them on Instagram 🤣. Why ask Hinch, she hasn't got a clue how to clean anything dirty
I honestly think it is a dig at hinch to try and catch her out. she knows hinch is not a cleaner so she is trying to embarass her. i might be wrong but stacey ALWAYS makes little digs. I love it.

Just see this on someones insta 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I'm still catching up but this is a pet hate of mine. World book day is meant to be for kids to dress up as their favourite character. Surely this child has been read a picture book in their life. M and co do hungry caterpillar stuff, asda does so many different ones. But instead this woman uses it as an exercise in vanity and then will go home tonight and wank herself off at the instagram story share.

Sorry guyyyyzzz but I'm just fuming. Let kids be bloody kids!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
My first go at tattle bingo 🤪 we’ve not seen these for a while now ........

Pixie stamp bog roll “ hack”

Folded hand towel complete with posh pocket stuffed with tumble dryer sheet “hack”

Cif clean of the new hob with a heart or “hinched” written in it

A descale of “Kimberly kettle”

A before bed blast

Where’s the brita water jug she couldn’t live without 🤔 she played professor hinch selling just how amazing it was!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Proof if ever it were needed that you read Tattle Sophie! Your followers wouldn't comment on your food because they're blind and if you put a real bowl of pond water on a grid post saying you'd made it, they'd be as adoring and praising as ever!
Why do you read on here? You clearly get very upset about everything so I don't understand why you do it?
I don't like looking at my reflection in full length mirrors as I don't like seeing my fat arse so guess what? I avoid them! Word to the wise Soph! All the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.