Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if Hinch made it herself! The “knock on the door” and “cute little delivery driver” could have just been a front. Sounds a bit outrageous now that I’m typing it out - but I wouldn’t put it past her!
Stacey made it for her didn’t she?

Reactions: 1
Has she shown her old kitchen tiles and what she's used them for? (Sorry if I've completely missed it...I try not watch her all the time nowadays as she infuriates me!)
But I'm thinking it'll be something like this for Ronnie's birthday. A mini kitchen, with a sink to shine for his little minkeh with the tiles put on the back.... totally something she would do!
Screenshot_20200303-123036_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Has she shown her old kitchen tiles and what she's used them for? (Sorry if I've completely missed it...I try not watch her all the time nowadays as she infuriates me!)
But I'm thinking it'll be something like this for Ronnie's birthday. A mini kitchen, with a sink to shine for his little minkeh with the tiles put on the back.... totally something she would do!
View attachment 90711
dont giver her ideas man!!! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I try and shop local if possible but really 🙄🙄 when this came up on the local FB page. It’s a very small independent trader. There‘s comments of ooh look at this tagging various Stacys and Sophies but they’ll have the vapours looking at that mess on the top shelf!!
5D4D0117-31B3-404C-B19E-E3BD3402FD5A.jpeg

I am speechless about that WBD costume, honestly speechless.

What idiot has bought that for their child? Costing at least £70. Wishing desperately for some acknowledgement from her cult leader. It's embarrassing.. must have more money than sense!
That’s the sad thing, they probably borrowed money off the Provvy lady to pay for it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Our school sent a note home about world book day.
We are to dress our children in their own clothes but keep the top brightly coloured. They bring 1 book in with them and the children will all swap their books in class.

That is what world book day is about. Highlighting the good that reading brings, ensuring each child has a new book (new to them) to stimulate their mind and expand their book stash at home and to stop parents from being competitive and rushing out to spend money on pointless costumes that dont actually mean anything on world book day.

Imagine sending your child in that dress
That's classic narcissism in action. The mothers favourite book, not the childs. I would be ashamed if a book like that was even considered to be a book in our home!
This is an excellent idea. Well done to that school.

Reactions: 5
Hinch you don't have books you have overpriced NOTEPADS. The woman that's dressing her child in that dress must have the brain size of a grain of rice like her favourite influencer.

Reactions: 11
100% - I've just started counselling for my eating disorder and after the therapist heard all about my family issues, we both agreed I control food because it's one thing I can control when everything else is crumbling around me.
Hope your counselling goes well for you and you are able to sort things out . Amazing isn't it how therapists ( working alongside yourself ) manage to get to the root problem of things . This is exactly what Hinch needs .

Reactions: 2
Hope your counselling goes well for you and you are able to sort things out . Amazing isn't it how therapists ( working alongside yourself ) manage to get to the root problem of things . This is exactly what Hinch needs .
Thank you! Taken me 10 years to finally reach out for help, but last year was so god awful I had a breakdown and decided I absolutely had to get help for everything. I was so nervous to start, but the therapist just got me instantly!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know from personal experience how debilitating anxiety is. I have recently been admitted to hospital twice as I had dangerously high blood pressure. After having blood tests, ecg’s and a chest x ray which all came back fine I was diagnosed with anxiety. I also had a meeting with the mental health team whilst in. Having many problems over the last year had finally taken its toll. I’m now on medication for it. So when Hinch says she has anxiety she actually has no idea what she’s talking about. It doesn’t just pass from looking at your wedding photo you stupid woman! We all get worried or anxious about everyday things, it’s part of being human but for somebody who has so many followers it’s actually quite worrying how many will now think they have anxiety and it’s all because of her lack of knowledge about the condition. Sorry but I actually feel quite strongly about this. It now seems like Hinch has made this condition “fashionable” to have.
I have been through a similar experience, so I know how you feel. I agree with everything you've said here. Hope you're learning to manage yours x

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep shaming Jamie? I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for him. Can’t wait for the day he fucks her off 😂
She can’t have that
Her whole brand is around his name
unkess she wants to do a Khris Jenner and sunset changing her name to Kardashian as it’s better for the brand (while she was still married to Bruce)

• Haha
Thank you! Taken me 10 years to finally reach out for help, but last year was so god awful I had a breakdown and decided I absolutely had to get help for everything. I was so nervous to start, but the therapist just got me instantly!
Well done you ( hope that dont sound patronising) I know how hard it is to reach out for help but feels so good when you do doesn't it especially if you get the right therapist . Take a lot of courage to do what you've done 😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.