Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
From a (non Hinch or cleaning /home related) Facebook group.

"If shining your sink is soothing your soul, you're polishing the wrong hole" has had me howling.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

TomTitLane

VIP Member
"Every Easter I like to do a little pic of the boys"

1 of 2 things has happened here:

1. She's forgotten that this is Ronnie's 1st Easter.
2. She dresses Jamie and Henry up for Easter and takes a pic of them.
20200302_164148.jpg

Dorgeous boys and handsnome man's

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Louk

VIP Member
See? I told you Susans that Stacey is Hinch but better. She totally shat on Hinch today. Sorted out her crap food in her crap cupboard, her stories were funnier, her kid is better AND she managed to bang out the grid post before Hinch could get to it. Tick for SS ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Betty Bond

I was ranting about Hinch hunch to my friend ( who’s a massive fan of hers 😞) she said “ you sound jealous “ welllllllll I went innnnnnn . I showed her this site & how many threads she has!! She started reading & now I’m proud to say she’s seen the light. One less follower for the greedy cunt. Happy Monday Guyyyyyzzzzzzzzz !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

ReadingAlong

From a (non Hinch or cleaning /home related) Facebook group.

"If shining your sink is soothing your soul, you're polishing the wrong hole" has had me howling.
I always feel a little pang of envy when people say they’ve never heard of her. The good old days.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Tattler 987

I am actually shocked that Jamie showers I just assumed she puts him on her freshen up Fridays and spritzes the fucker with diluted lenor

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Tui

VIP Member
GOD she buys so much SHIT.
A few comments:

1. Of course, the sofa tray broke, like so many of her possessions which don't match her aesthetic anymore or which are lasting too long to feel novel anymore.
2. I'm sure she has used the pine rim blocks before, I can't be sure but I'm about 70% sure!
3. Egg cups - who reckons she will give Ronnie some dippy eggs for his breakfast? Yeah, nah me neither.
4. She now has at least THREE salt and pepper sets. The stubby glass ones in her cupboard, the elephant ones she bought only this week and now these massive ones. All kept in her kitchen, none of them by the hob nor where they actually eat food, fucking pointless.
5. She bought a yellow sea sponge only this week, and now she's bought 2 more sponges. How much skin does she shed in the shower to need another new sponge? I've been using my bath buffer things for MONTHS (maybe I'm a detty pig)
6. I can't believe she doesn't know you need to focus on feeding birds over winter. I learned that when I was about 7 from my mum.
7. More fecking tea lights, she bought 2 big bags of 8 hour tea lights only a week ago, has she used them all already??
8. Bitch uses a lot of Wood Silk for someone who doesn't actually own any real wood furniture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

LaTela

Chatty Member
So you go ‘shopping’ and buy a sponge that your husband doesn’t want/use; potted parsley that you won’t use to cook with and will die but ‘looks nice’; shit cereal that has nearly 3tsp sugar per serving; salt and pepper cellars that you ‘probably won’t use’ but look nice; a hat for your fat dog - to dress him up in - he’s a DOG; crap plastic egg cups that you’ll never use; a cheap tray to replace the last cheap tray that broke - it broke cos it’s cheap; bubbles for your son ‘for Easter’ - why not ordinary bubbles for now - he won’t know it’s Easter he’s too young; wood polish for your UPVC door; carpet chemicals that you don’t hoover and just sit in your carpets and rugs, ready for your baby to eventually crawl on them and more chemicals to flush down your toilets.
More money than sense????
Yup.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Ere, I’ve cleaned our gaff for a few years with just flash all purpose, or dettol, domestoes for the bog, dusted with Mr sheen, washed with fairy washing up liquid, bit of shake and vac when hoovering, and cleaned the clothes with bold and comfort. I have one scented candle on my dining room table (a joe malone one my hubby accidentally bought me from fenwicks when he was charmed by the sales woman’s massive knockers and scintillating patter and didn’t check the price. His arse visibly nipped getting that wallet out ha ha ha oh how I still laugh at this), my house smells of clean clothes, cooking and footy boots and there’s literally just no need for 760 plastic bottles of nashy fucking shite. Piss off and get ya wedding pics out it’s been at least three weeks since we saw em

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ltlurker

I'm gobsmacked.. you are all completely obsessed with Mrs Hinch?! You lot sound insane! Trying to imply she neglects her child and her dog is fat!? That dog is so happy, is well trained and looked after, you're off your heads! I'm not a "Hincher" (nor am I Mrs. Hinch or Stacey before one of you tw@ts says it) but I followed her on Instagram to see what all the fuss is about, and all I see is a nice girl, with a nice family, doing well for herself. And don't you lot hate it! You're all absolutely pathetic and should focus your energies on something a little more positive - yikes. This thread has been an eye opener!

how do you know how often she walks him !!!???
Perhaps you are the pathetic one making an account and going out of your way to stick up for a lady you dont even know and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Louk

VIP Member
Guyysss, I honestly think us trolls should shut up and go away. We should all make a pact to quit here for, say a week? I'd love to see actual content on her stories instead of Tattle backchat and sniping. And as we provide 90% of her content and storyboard (especially since the invention of tattle bingo), it'd be interesting to see if she sinks or swims without us. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
How does she know Henry is back to his ideal weight? Has she got a set of scales suitable for weighing him at home? Or has he been back to the vets? I very much doubt he's been back to the vets as there would have been a big dramatic story about it.
He still looks like a fat bastard to me!

• Haha