Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bored of her wedding pics. She reads the comments of tattlers saying she posts them all the time and she only puts its easing her anxiety to make a reason to continue posting them. It's like a shrine to her and onslows wedding.. not really seen a photo of ronnieblessums in a frame though. Or have I missed it?
There’s one of The big fat dog up in the kitchen though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WBD?🤦‍♀️ Humans we are bleeping doomed! Time for a one way ticket to Switzerland. This is next level scumbag - hopes and dreams for your daughter to be...a scrubber 🙄
I don’t get it. How could a reputable Dressmaker agree to making such a monstrosity. As for the child who is fated to wear it..... may Jesus have mercy.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get it. How could a reputable Dressmaker agree to making such a monstrosity. As for the child who is fated to wear it..... may Jesus have mercy.
It's the child I feel sorry for. World Book Day is supposed to be fun for children guessing eachother's costumes and then talking about their favourite bits in that particular book and so on. This poor child is just going to have to say "my Mum follows her on instagram and loves her" or something. The whole purpose of the day is to encourage children to read! The parents have seriously missed the point in this case......

Reactions: 16
I’m a teacher and I cannot write on here what I think about that World Book Day costume!
Oh go oooonnnn. Imagine it. Little Susan pops into class, puts her jacket on the hook, and pulls her smiggle pencil case out and sits down in her hinch dress. What's going through your mind, miss? 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact that people dress their kids up as Hinch for world book day makes me fear for the future of our children! Clearly they’re not getting any kind of quality reading materials at home if the best their mums can come up with is that! Ffs.

Reactions: 14
See I even think Solomon is talking tit this morning (literally) there is no way her son tit on the rug for her to post a ‘help me’ message and tagging grinch in it to then ring grinch and go out to buy dr.beckman floor stuff all within an hour?!?! Why the need to lie I don’t get it!
She took home a mug of Soph’s casserole to pour on the rug and pretend it’s tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she shown her old kitchen tiles and what she's used them for? (Sorry if I've completely missed it...I try not watch her all the time nowadays as she infuriates me!)
But I'm thinking it'll be something like this for Ronnie's birthday. A mini kitchen, with a sink to shine for his little minkeh with the tiles put on the back.... totally something she would do!
View attachment 90711
I had thought this as we did something similar for my eldest. Not with our beloved tiles that me and my dad did together. I just painted it in chalk paint and sprayed the taps.

Where’s Hinch gone today?
I hope it’s a meltdown brewing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact that people dress their kids up as Hinch for world book day makes me fear for the future of our children! Clearly they’re not getting any kind of quality reading materials at home if the best their mums can come up with is that! Ffs.
Forget rahl Dahl and them classics , using their imagination... let's talk about someone who is a beg and sells things on the gram 🙈🙄 dear oh dear

Reactions: 8
She’s very quiet today. Even when she has nothing to say that doesn’t usually stop her. Do we think she’s shitting through the eye of a needle after last nights slop?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Forget rahl Dahl and them classics , using their imagination... let's talk about someone who is a beg and sells things on the gram 🙈🙄 dear oh dear
And let’s send the kid in with a fuckin spray bottle of bleach. Dickheads

Reactions: 2
RIP to the bin cleaning... Hosing it down and spraying it with paul the pine and her fave zoflo of the day and a dishmatic.

Another thing dumped into the graveyard of hinching

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soph’s gone silent,
Is it an anxiety attack 🤔I’m sure
After a nice hot chocolate she’ll be right back.
Thread suggestion:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.