Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's the case, then the whole system needs looking at. ED are rarely about weight, they are a way of controlling a part of your life when other things, such as abuse, family issues are taking over.
100% - I've just started counselling for my eating disorder and after the therapist heard all about my family issues, we both agreed I control food because it's one thing I can control when everything else is crumbling around me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She shouldn’t be doing private lessons, let him in with all the babies!!
It seemed the same I Home Bargains and Aldi yesterday -there was no one else there or so it seemed!

Reactions: 4
Why is she mentioning the Matalan bedding again when she knows it’s out of stock?! Is it to make her followers jealous?! You can’t be like me, they’ve sold out! But here I’ll rub mine in your face!
Words fail me with the World Book Day Costume. It is supposed to encourage children to love reading, to use their imaginations. Not to worship some insta famous crank who is nothing but a glorified sales woman!
bingo on the wedding photo!
She’s really pissing me off today and it’s only 10am!
Why does she feel the need to share her dirty sink contents with us? Gone are the days she used to have something about her, showing a few funny videos of her cleaning. She’s lazy now. The only “cleaning” we saw yesterday was her wiping off her makeup fingerprints from her wardrobes.
duck off!!
My bet on the Matalan bedding is she saw someone on here mention the other day about Matalans affiliate scheme, so shes signed herself up and now shes just building a bit of hype before going into full on selling mode.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Aand theres a wedding photo! Was wondering when she would show us one of those again, I feel like I was at her bloody wedding.
People with real anxiety aren't just magically better from looking at a photo soph, get a grip. When my anxiety is bad its hard to finf anything to help!
I noticed the jug of crap in her sink again this morning 🤢🤢 I dread to think what her insides are like.. its no wonder she uses so much cleaner on her toilet!
Was literally coming on to say that exact thing. She makes me feel sick with how she pretends she has mental health problems, yes she might feel a bit worried about going to a new place but that is completely different to crippling anxiety.

Sophie get a bleeping grip hun

Reactions: 9
Anyway, now my blood pressure has returned to normal after THAT dress (I looked at a picture, dr hunch told us this is a remedy after all)

Good morning, Susans! Congratulations to the vicious trolls who welcomed babies recently! My entries for tattle bingo today:
A kitchen clean with the bicarbonate spray she used on the wardrobes, with hideous song over the top
Useless ebayers that she just loves
At least one more mention of the egg shed saga. She cannot let that go.

Just want to say I've been on this website for a while now, tried to catch up with all the threads (but they move so fast, damn you trolls hahahaha) I followed Mrs Hinch when she was under 10K on insta and deffo did buy into things she shared way back when. I just can't believe how materialistic and wasteful she is!! If I were in her position, loads of money, free time and a son, you can bet your arse I'd be doing more with it than 'wank my sink' as someone on here so eloquently put it 😂

• Haha
Every day I lose my patience with her more and more! duck off with this fake anxiety for attention. She also needs to realise how lucky she is having Jamie at home 24/7 and being able to support them all. I have a 32 week growth scan today and my partner hasn’t been able to come to any of them because he can’t get time off paid. He also won’t get paid for 2 weeks paternity leave so we’ve got a hard choice to make. I cried to him this morning because I’m sick of seeing everyone else waiting for their scans with their partners and I’m sat by myself. I want him to be able to see our little one live not just a scan photo. It’s amazing seeing her move around and I even get a glimpse of her cute squishy face sometimes. duck you Hinchy you wanker! Appreciate what you have and stop pining for attention on instagram.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is she mentioning the Matalan bedding again when she knows it’s out of stock?! Is it to make her followers jealous?! You can’t be like me, they’ve sold out! But here I’ll rub mine in your face!
Words fail me with the World Book Day Costume. It is supposed to encourage children to love reading, to use their imaginations. Not to worship some insta famous crank who is nothing but a glorified sales woman!
bingo on the wedding photo!
She’s really pissing me off today and it’s only 10am!
Why does she feel the need to share her dirty sink contents with us? Gone are the days she used to have something about her, showing a few funny videos of her cleaning. She’s lazy now. The only “cleaning” we saw yesterday was her wiping off her makeup fingerprints from her wardrobes.
duck off!!
I think her latest plan is to buy things from big companies , and put it on her stories in the hope that the extra revenue it generates for them will make them think she would be worth employing and paying to promote ,hence the Matalan bedding .I expect we will see more of this ,Jamie will work out which companies are worth targeting and off she'll go on a buying spree ......as the saying goes you've got to speculate to accumulate

Reactions: 14
I wish her wedding photographer had shown her how to hold her bouquet properly so that it wasnt covering the top of her dress in every photo.
Maybe the tog didnt care if she was providing the service on the cheap or for free.
Most good wedding photographers would spot small details like that and fix it before taking the shot

Reactions: 7
Every day I lose my patience with her more and more! duck off with this fake anxiety for attention. She also needs to realise how lucky she is having Jamie at home 24/7 and being able to support them all. I have a 32 week growth scan today and my partner hasn’t been able to come to any of them because he can’t get time off paid. He also won’t get paid for 2 weeks paternity leave so we’ve got a hard choice to make. I cried to him this morning because I’m sick of seeing everyone else waiting for their scans with their partners and I’m sat by myself. I want him to be able to see our little one live not just a scan photo. It’s amazing seeing her move around and I even get a glimpse of her cute squishy face sometimes. duck you Hinchy you wanker! Appreciate what you have and stop pining for attention on instagram.
Off topic a bit but I had two IUGR babies and know the stress of growth scans, especially when you have to go on your own. I hope it goes well for you, do something nice for yourself afterwards, even if it's just a bath or having some hot chocolate. Take care!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm curious.. what happens when she decide to boil one of her amazing eggs from her egg house that's she so pleased with and the saucepan overflows and water tips down the extractor fan? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her latest plan is to buy things from big companies , and put it on her stories in the hope that the extra revenue it generates for them will make them think she would be worth employing and paying to promote ,hence the Matalan bedding .I expect we will see more of this ,Jamie will work out which companies are worth targeting and off she'll go on a buying spree ......as the saying goes you've got to speculate to accumulate
i agree, touting for more business and swipe ups. The woman has no shame and makes me sick. It gets right on my tits when she says “loads of you have been asking about [insert useless cheap tat here] guyyyyyyzzzzzzzzz so I thought I’d share this - hope that helps! Helps who Sophie? You are your purse?
it’s such a shame that instead of sharing useful products they actually like and use, these so called influencers just share any old crap because they are paid to. Lots of other accounts are now doing the same (housetohomeatlast, im talking about you!). I follow a girl called Ellie Polly and she’s great. She’s relatable, realistic, and hasn’t sold her soul for the sake of revenue from the ‘gram. She has a lovely little boy and shares things like weekly food shops under £50, struggles she has being a parent, and is just a good egg.

Reactions: 8
I hope matalan don't partner with her 😔 I love matalan. I'd hate to boycott the place

Reactions: 10
Soph, new little challenge from the Susans. Next time you say loads of you have been asking for xyz, prove it. Show at least one or two messages asking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.