Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this be kind and trolling bollox is getting on my nerves. This person posted the Khole K bottle on a Facebook group and some people have rightly said it’s a bit much and not to their taste and this girl pipes up about trolls and being kind. I don’t think people actually know what a troll is and I blame that on Mrs hinch. Having a difference of an opinion doesn’t mean you are being unkind and being a troll.
this be kind and trolling bollox is getting on my nerves. This person posted the Khole K bottle on a Facebook group and some people have rightly said it’s a bit much and not to their taste and this girl pipes up about trolls and being kind. I don’t think people actually know what a troll is and I blame that on Mrs hinch. Having a difference of an opinion doesn’t mean you are being unkind and being a troll.
Hold up. Someone has put diamante on their baby bottles? Is she for real?! What is the point 🤦

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Out of curiosity, at what point did people see the light with Hinch? Mine was around the extension time. She’d already started to grind my gears with her usual bullshit but the I saw she’d been gifted all her carpet and that was it for me 🤣 we lived with no carpet for years, literally walking on the floor boards and the concrete because we just couldn’t afford it.
When she stopped her own cleaning tips and started the ADs

Reactions: 8
So the wash load she's doing is basically the sleep suits she got little Ronnie yesterday... each to their own but I only did this for my son when he was a newborn, and I'll be doing it for the clothes I've bought for the one on the way. They've been in packaging and he's now 8 months? Surely the chemicals she's spreading around the house are more dangerous then anything that could be on those clothes already? Doing her bit for the environment with not even a full wash... I guess if it's on 30 it doesn't matter.

View attachment 88945View attachment 88944
I noticed that. I admit I washed new until she was 4-5 months but noway 8 months 😆

Reactions: 5
I’m sooo behind on these threads, I’ve been working everyday since Friday 😓 Anyway, I’ve got the day off today and just been watching Loose Women... did anyone else see that they were talking baby pouches?! Apparently If you feed a baby 3 pouches a day that’s 30g of sugar!!! Stacey Solomon was quick to defend though seeing as her Bessie mate feeds her baby off nothing but Ella’s pouches! Explains why Ronnieblesshim is a bit of a chunk! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone know how you forget that the electrician is working in your house?
🙈
Omfg!!!!!! Jesus Christ Anno are you havin that??? She dressed in white for them the other day to tidy the house so nothing suprises me 🙈 she has herself high up on that pedastal doesn’t she , can’t wait till she falls coz she will , hopefully in a load of cow tit in one of her fields !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sooo behind on these threads, I’ve been working since Friday 😓 Anyway, I’ve got the day off today and just been watching Loose Women... did anyone else see that they were talking baby pouches?! Apparently If you feed a baby 3 pouches a day that’s 30g of sugar!!! Stacey Solomon was quick to defend though seeing as her Bessie mate feeds her baby off nothing but Ella’s pouches! Explains why Ronnieblesshim is a bit of a chunk! 🤔
Woah you're kidding. I'll honestly say I didn't think they were that bad. I thought they weren't as good as natural food but I thought they were OK as for instance Ella's kitchen just appear to be the ingredients.

Reactions: 7
I follow this account on Instagram it’s a parody of Kim’s little girl I find it hilarious
But it posted this on the fabreze campaign with khloe and the caption had me laughing!

could use the phrase on Hinch
“When my sheets stink as bad as my content, I turn to Fabreze”
434C57F3-9ECA-4152-BE54-9A316A2E5B6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity, at what point did people see the light with Hinch? Mine was around the extension time. She’d already started to grind my gears with her usual bullshit but the I saw she’d been gifted all her carpet and that was it for me 🤣 we lived with no carpet for years, literally walking on the floor boards and the concrete because we just couldn’t afford it.
I used to follow her and I'll be honest, I quite enjoyed her stories at first. She seemed quite refreshing and funny. Then came the subtle and then the not so subtle advertising, the limitless gifts, and the lies. She became unbearable when she started using the old woman filter. My friend pointed me towards Tattle and everything I thought about her was here and true.

Reactions: 18
So I started following her just after her wedding before she hit 1 million, her content was just cleaning, there were no filters and she seemed like an actual genuine person. I remember thinking if a hair dresser from Essex can have such a beautiful house on a budget then so can I. I went to Ikea and got loads of stuff and went to all the shops and spent a large amount of money on cleaning products. I was pregnant and due any minute so all I wanted to do was clean. I think it was after she hit 1 million that I noticed she went through her house taking pictures of all her rooms and putting what was gifted and it was pretty much everything. That's when the illusion faded! Then she started doing swipe up after swipe up, then I found tattle! Thank God! That's when I discovered that she was actually this total different person and that it was all just a clever scam and she was making a ridiculous amount of money off of individuals like myself. I felt so stupid! So glad I just see right through it all now!

Reactions: 33
That filter of her bein passive aggressive with the witches hat on , well the way she was emphasising her age “ouchhhhhh” the way she says “thurrrrty”
Almost made my ears burn !!! An the filter with the tigers ears on with Ronnie , see the way she was showing her vaneers off in that so obvious forced smile , she cannot stay off tattle can she , yes Sophie you’ve read we all thort you was older and I’ve always said that wisdom tooth pain was a lie coz as an asthetics nurse I called if you’d had vaneers done , thanks for being passive aggressive too is all an proving me right you vile creature “be nice” my god your an insult to the quote

Reactions: 16
I’m sooo behind on these threads, I’ve been working everyday since Friday 😓 Anyway, I’ve got the day off today and just been watching Loose Women... did anyone else see that they were talking baby pouches?! Apparently If you feed a baby 3 pouches a day that’s 30g of sugar!!! Stacey Solomon was quick to defend though seeing as her Bessie mate feeds her baby off nothing but Ella’s pouches! Explains why Ronnieblesshim is a bit of a chunk! 🤔
My daughter was a "bit of a chunk" and she was fed all homemade... once she started walking it all melted away. All kids are built differently. I for one love a chunky baby and do think Ronnie is cute.
That's a crazy amount of sugar though 😮😮😮

Reactions: 13
It was around the time of her first hospital stay when she started organising her smarties into colours and all her cult started doing it 🙄 that annoyed me. Then her and Jamie were #gifted an overnight stay in a spa and the room price was ridiculous.

I finally clicked unfollow when she shared that sensory box that was #gifted from B&M. Woman never spends money on that poor boy.

Reactions: 14
It was at this exact moment below. I was starting to have my doubts about her, and she put up a story about “trolls, if you’re watching this story, HUNNIES, get a life!” It was accompanied by a massive head wobble and mean face. The mask dropped so hard it stubbed my toe 😂 I thought “this is not a nice person” and came to Tattle.
A2EA7CDD-CB0D-48EC-BA85-EFC3D35731A0.jpeg
89EF92A2-6F00-4769-AE29-9DDA9D131197.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What company doesn't test on animals? Out of UK too? Has anyone got a list for the cleaning products and laundry products that doesn't? Id like to start using 100% non tested products xx
I don’t know companies out of the UK but Method has all 100% natural cleaning products (don’t test on animals!) that cover everything. They sell dish soap, and laundry too. I know that’s available there.
If you can find Seventh Generation &/or Mrs Meyers products.. they’re absolutely amazing too!
Also saw a comment earlier & cant find it now but someone said maybe she’s trying to get into the American market. God bleeping luck w that if she tries.. it will never fly here. Most of us use either all natural companies (see above) or make our own. It’s so simple to make all purpose cleaners (including disinfectants) window cleaner etc. Chemicals like what she clouds her house w is vile and people don’t do that here.

Woah you're kidding. I'll honestly say I didn't think they were that bad. I thought they weren't as good as natural food but I thought they were OK as for instance Ella's kitchen just appear to be the ingredients.
This is what I don’t understand, if all that was in them were ingredients, how do they last as long as they do, especially without being refrigerated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.