Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sinkingship

I was behind them in the queue at dunelm she stood there for about 2 mins because Ronnie was kicking off so she left her husband to pay for it all. She looked very upset that no one approached them and he kept looking around whilst paying. It was most amusing although l my blank stare just past him did not convey this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Ggmike

I think Joe is pissed off with Soph as he's been on screen for many years and has been in Soaps, Reality tv and presenting. Then Soph comes along wanks her tap, sprays shit loads of product, and look where she is probably a damm site richer than him (Joe).
Soph on the other hand doesn't mention Joe, when she went Dancing on Ice she was only there to get on the TV she didn't give a shit about Joe, not a message of congratulations or well done. I think Soph & Stacey's friendship is fake to be honest, Stace felt sorry for her and now Soph is point scoring against her so called mate.
Joe is pissed off that Stacey is labelling everything and sorting items into colour codes. I doubt she was like this before she met Sophie, its all her influence
When she did the "tap to tidy" type story but put "hinched" at the end, i messaged her and put "solomoned" and she blocked me. Stupid fake arse bitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Evening. I see I’ve missed about 3 threads. And not that Hinch cares or that it’s her fault but 2 weeks ago at 47 I suffered a stroke. A fucking stroke. So she thinks she’s had it bad 🤣. I’m just learning to type and see and move again. Luckily I’m not as badly affected as some tho. Thankfully.
so could I have bullet points as I’m still finding it hard to read. Please

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Astonishing

VIP Member
I messaged the school mum about the hinching game
Did it really nicely and just said I hadn’t realised it was a playground game and did she know what it entailed

her response was that she plays Mrs Hinch with her daughter and she cleans and she watches and they watch her highlights before bed instead of reading because she wants her to grow up having the same aspirations as Hinch because shes such a good role model?

WTAF.
everything with her response was wrong. I’m disgusted.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
My little brother has a son about 3 weeks younger than Ronnie. I'm due to go down and visit them in a few weeks, I suggested taking him to baby soft play or round a wildlife park but they said he's too young and that "Hinch doesn't do anything like that with Ronnie yet so they'll be GUIDED BY HER" I honestly feel like crying 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Mejustme

VIP Member
I'm waiting for madam to do a wash load with a clearly lidded box and showing us the hinch pinch ..sooooo predictable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
12:35am and one of my girls just will not sleep😴 so here I am, catching up 😂
I personally don’t think she’s pregnant but time will tell! As for the McFlurry - wish my husband would go and get me one at stupid o’clock 😂🙈
Definitely think her going over her tags was because of #lidgate, though. Whether to cover up for her blatant disregard of the safety of her hinchers, to rake more in, whatever. It must be a very nice feeling to be loved so much, yes, if only she could give it back and admit her hazardous habits to them so they don’t bring potential dangers into their home.

As a side note; I read a few upsetting comments on the last thread regarding tattlers personal lives. I wish I had the right words to put but sadly I do not, I didn’t want to read them and not acknowledge them though. You are all so loved here. It’s a shame the “Hinch army” can’t take a leaf out of tattlers books and actually show genuine support and kindness rather than just bombarding people who don’t agree with them with hatred! Sending all my love to all of you that need it❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Obviously I will be totally lynched by all of you for saying this.
And I don’t even like Mrs hinch- why else am I here!
But the more I read these threads the more petty they become- ok so she shows us her son at Disneyland. How lovely no!?. Not oh he ‘came alive’ there and he obviously never normally gets any attention...how do any of us know what is happening behind the Instagram stuff we get to see? Even if she posts a lot surely only a small part of her day? Thought mammas were meant to boost each other up not criticise every lititle thing someone we don’t even know is doing on Instagram?
Not all women have to support all women. And not all "mamas" have to support all "mamas." Because guess what? People do stuff that we disagree on and that is ok. Enough of that bullshit. I am so fed up of the whole "women must support all women." No. It is ok to not support everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’ve had to change my tenna pad.....the glass jars she has filled are actually dog treat jars with paws on the front. She’s a thick bint

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Lemons91

She's labeled the little ones with that dymo tape.
A label showing what everything is....mugsssss, platessss, bowwllllsssss 🙄

Isn’t it obvious when you open the doors 🤔
I just emptied my dishwasher and put my mugs in the dog bed because I don’t have a shelf telling me where to put them 🤷‍♀️
also I forgot to write empty dishwasher just so I could waste time ticking it

• Haha
Reactions: 48

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Makes me so angry that it’s not been addressed like ‘I’ve been taking the lid off for ease but this isn’t safe’ just pretend like it hasn’t happened like with everything.
Take comfort in the fact that doing that lid video would have absolutely killed her, knowing we were gonna see it and know why she had to do it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
This is relatable our Soph

Bread bin from home bargains £10-£12 i can’t remember exactly (and it’s oak to fit your new theme!)
Egg basket (you asked for recommendations)£2.99 home bargains
Sink tidy £1.99
Utensils Poundland! And there oak and grey!

All these items added together
82B93538-F97F-40D1-BBC0-A56963C69FC9.jpeg
was still less then your breadbin!
Thank me later hun
ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 47