Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this be kind and trolling bollox is getting on my nerves. This person posted the Khole K bottle on a Facebook group and some people have rightly said it’s a bit much and not to their taste and this girl pipes up about trolls and being kind. I don’t think people actually know what a troll is and I blame that on Mrs hinch. Having a difference of an opinion doesn’t mean you are being unkind and being a troll.
The term troll is used just like the term bullying!
The amount of times I hear mums saying my Johnny is being bullied when infact there has been one incident which was normal child’s behaviour....

Reactions: 12
I have a question, and it might be a thick one! (I am good at these).

We have seen that she can command up to £40k PER POST for advertising products. Now, lets assume that all 6 of the supposed Dream Team who went to Brussels can do the same – that’s almost £250k that P&G are paying out, on a (lets say) weekly basis to those 6. Are the Dream Team actually generating that much in revenue???

The reason I ask this is because I saw an article this morning that Paige and Finn from Love Island can ask for £5k per insta post if they collaborate, or £1,500ish in their own right. How come they can only get paid a pittance and are currently very relevant, but cleaning products, covering your house with chemicals, clicking boxes shut aggressively for effect and shouting handsnomes, guyzzzz and rrrrrronnnnie can pay megabucks?!!

I might be in the wrong job!
The last i heard Soph commands around 6k per block of 4 stories. No doubt this has increased seeing as her followers has exceeded 3 million regardless of the fact shes bought most of them.
As for the other brand ambassadors they wont command as much as they have alot less followers, be lucky if they get around 1k per block of stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor Ronnie, what chance does he stand with having a weak ass manipulative dad and a bitchy, snarky, lying, selfish manipulative mother as role models. Let’s hope he has great teachers at school.

Reactions: 19
Who comes out naked with their camera open....this p&g bleep is like a bad dose of thrush guyyyzz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I use an anti bacterial spray from M and S. It cost me £1 for a 500ml bottle and is cruelty free and also suitable for vegans. Also has a leaping bunny on it. They do an affordable range of products that are actually really good
I use it too, it does the job and smells lovely

What an attention seeking slaggy thing to put on Instagram! Seriously imagine being Jamie looking mugged off "interesting" what's interesting about another man nearly seeing you naked 😷
And did she get dressed and get her phone or did she run into her room with just her towel get her phone still wearing the towel take the picture and then get dressed? Or does she take her phone into the shower with her?

Reactions: 15
Out of curiosity, at what point did people see the light with Hinch? Mine was around the extension time. She’d already started to grind my gears with her usual bullshit but the I saw she’d been gifted all her carpet and that was it for me 🤣 we lived with no carpet for years, literally walking on the floor boards and the concrete because we just couldn’t afford it.

Reactions: 11
Out of curiosity, at what point did people see the light with Hinch? Mine was around the extension time. She’d already started to grind my gears with her usual bullshit but the I saw she’d been gifted all her carpet and that was it for me 🤣 we lived with no carpet for years, literally walking on the floor boards and the concrete because we just couldn’t afford it.
Shortly after her 1m following.
I noticed a big change in her behaviour almost a “ha I've made it”.
Then the lives stopped and the stories seeing her stopped and it was all I have this, I bought this and I got gifted this!!

Before the 1m we did see her cleaning dusty lanterns, dirty windowsills....they all disappeared and the cleaning she did was unsafe, not necessary and already clean!!

There are many real cleaners on insta working hard. Cleaning correctly and precise. Many don’t like them BUT they deserve what hinch has tbh!
They all work hard, run homes, have kids do it all and more and don’t get half the stuff. The stuff they do get gifted they are grateful and actually use it and always show it and review it honestly!
They don’t shove them in a loft....

Reactions: 16
this be kind and trolling bollox is getting on my nerves. This person posted the Khole K bottle on a Facebook group and some people have rightly said it’s a bit much and not to their taste and this girl pipes up about trolls and being kind. I don’t think people actually know what a troll is and I blame that on Mrs hinch. Having a difference of an opinion doesn’t mean you are being unkind and being a troll.
Eurgh I saw this!

those deranged Hinchers are the trolls, they all attack each other for how their homes look or things they do.
I saw in another one of the groups someone asked for advice on cleaning her washing machine out after it had soda crystals residue left in it from doing it the “hinch”

some of the comments from other people were disgusting

Also at least khloe kardash actually states it’s a “paid partnership”

Eurgh I saw this!

those deranged Hinchers are the trolls, they all attack each other for how their homes look or things they do.
I saw in another one of the groups someone asked for advice on cleaning her washing machine out after it had soda crystals residue left in it from doing it the “hinch”

some of the comments from other people were disgusting

Also at least khloe kardash actually states it’s a “paid partnership”
This has reminded me I posted my lounge on a fb page (not a hinch page) AND the comments were from hinchers!! All saying “it’s nice but would look better grey” 😳
YET on another post that got closed by admin they posted a grey room and when someone said “it’s lovely but you need to add a colour” The hinchers all hanged up claiming they were being rude and nasty and should be kind!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Followed her when she had about 40k followers I think it was. My friend told me to watch her as she said it would do wonders for my depression. (It didn’t it just made me feel worse) I discovered tattle after another influencer mentioned it on her stories. at that point I had no idea Hinch had a thread. I spent many nights reading from the beginning and was shocked at what I saw. The more I read the more I realised exactly what she was. A greedy selfish cow!

Mine was when she had ronnieblesshim. I couldn't believe it when she didn't stop using hundreds of highly toxic chemicals everyday with a new baby in the house ,then to top it off by lighting wax burners in ever room, I was furious she put making money before him 😡

Reactions: 9
Sorry, I'm a bit behind, but jesus christ, the labelling the cupboards?! Wtf is wrong with her?? Why would anyone need to label 'MUGS' 'PLATES' 'BOWLS' etc?? Here's an idea, just LOOK at what is on the shelf?!

Reminds me of what you'd do for an elderly person with dementia who's trying to remain in their own home.

Loose women are talking about feeding babies pouches 😂🤣 Stacey is sticking up for mums saying it’s unfair as pounce ingredients are misleading...

Wonder if sophs watching!! Cos fruit and veg is cheaper then pouches 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Loose women are talking about feeding babies pouches 😂🤣 Stacey is stocking up for mums saying it’s unfair as pounce ingredients are misleading...

Wonder if sophs watching!! Cos fruit and veg is cheaper then pouches 👏🏻
Staceys face dropped as soon as they mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, I'm a bit behind, but jesus christ, the labelling the cupboards?! Wtf is wrong with her?? Why would anyone need to label 'MUGS' 'PLATES' 'BOWLS' etc?? Here's an idea, just LOOK at what is on the shelf?!

Reminds me of what you'd do for an elderly person with dementia who's trying to remain in their own home.
I agree! Someone with dementia or memory issues through brain injury may need this no one else 🙄

I swear Staceys sees what we talk about especially relating to Hinch and suggests it as a topic 😆 could see she was Awkward knowing her mate feeds nothing but pouches so had to stick up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comment above about baby bottles - wtf? Hello choking hazard!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.