Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so cringe, it honestly makes me feel uncomfortable. Is she not embarrassed?! Yes, you did see Khloe K with Febreeze, because they are quite obviously paying her to endorse their product. NOT BECAUSE SOME MAD BINT FROM THE SMALL VILLAGE OF MALDON LIKES TO SPRAY IT ALL OVER EVERYTHING SHE OWNS TO COVER THE STENCH OF BULLSHIT. Christ. Neither of you even follow each other! 🤬#ifyouknowyouknow 😉
There’s no way she uses it.....her cleaner possibly.....but do you really think someone with her money does her own cleaning 😂🤣

Reactions: 9
How's your flu today Soph? You haven't mentioned it, and if it was actual flu, you'd still be knocked off your feet by it. All the best, you lying witch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same. Someone mentioned her in a Facebook group and the comments were very mixed and before the comments were turned off admin said something about her being a sales woman and if people wanted to know more then check out tattle. At first I was here for the comments but after a while I had to join in too 🤣🤣
Yeah I lurked for a while before I was brave enough to jump in 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.