Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TGCO (this girl can organise) has made a VERY worthwhile comment this morning! I won’t spoil it for you but please do watch it and tell me what you think! 😉
loved it - she absolutely nailed it. It’s so bleeping selfish wandering about spreading germs to all and sundry. Vile 🤮

Reactions: 7
Oh gosh there are so many companies you could use - if you google vegan skin care or vegan toiletries, you'll come up with loads. Hope you find something that works well for your son. Mine had really bad eczema when he was young and I (again) made my own things for him. I bought base cream and lotions from a website that just sells essential oils and stuff, and made up my own. I can DM you a link to that website if you want, no swipe up I'm afraid haha! ;) x
Hey!

VEGAN means the product ingredients are vegan, it doesn't mean the ingredients (in the product) or the product itself haven't been tested on animals. Look for the leaping bunny logo 🐰

What kind of essential oils did you use? Interested as my cousin's little boy has bad eczema x

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh gosh there are so many companies you could use - if you google vegan skin care or vegan toiletries, you'll come up with loads. Hope you find something that works well for your son. Mine had really bad eczema when he was young and I (again) made my own things for him. I bought base cream and lotions from a website that just sells essential oils and stuff, and made up my own. I can DM you a link to that website if you want, no swipe up I'm afraid haha! ;) x
would you mind messaging me the link please? my 3 year old daughter suffers really badly with it x

Reactions: 2
Thanks! I do have quite a bit of astonish cleaning products but have noticed a couple of p&g in there! My son has eczema so only thing that doesn't irritate that is fairy which obvs is also p&g any idea what I can but instead? X
Ecover washing powder is my go to! I have Psoriasis so if I’m having a flare up I’ll use that otherwise I try use the Aldi own brand non bio pods which work well for me also

fairy is a last resort if I’ve run out and need to dash to the shops for some

Reactions: 3
We have seen that she can command up to £40k PER POST for advertising products. Now, lets assume that all 6 of the supposed Dream Team who went to Brussels can do the same – that’s almost £250k that P&G are paying out
P&g have a long term deal, so will be paying way less than the rack rate.

As for value,who knows. TV advertising is very expensive and most people skip them or don't pay attention. Without heavy marketing p&g products wouldn't sell for the big markup they do.

Reactions: 4
Hey!

VEGAN means the product ingredients are vegan, it doesn't mean the ingredients (in the product) or the product itself haven't been tested on animals. Look for the leaping bunny logo 🐰

What kind of essential oils did you use? Interested as my cousin's little boy has bad eczema x
Sorry, I should have said cruelty free, although I try to look for both. :) There really is no need for animal testing when there are companies who prove it doesn't need to be done though, is there?
Essential oils is a bit of a minefield and obviously you have to be so careful with them (I'm sure you already know this), my go-to oils have always been lavender, tea tree, sandalwood and bergamot (preferably used away from daylight ) but I have a huge selection. Sandalwood is good because it's anti-inflammatory.
Sorry for going off-topic Admin :) I do get a bit excited talking (rambling) about natural alternatives!:ROFLMAO: I'm no expert though just an enthusiastic amateur of many years!😊 x

Reactions: 5
Method are no longer cruelty free because they're owned by SC Johnson who test on animals, cruel bastards! :cry:
Body Shop once lost their cruelty free status because they started selling in China - they finally bowed to public pressure and stopped when they realised how much it was damaging their reputation.
There will be some people here who do know this, but for those who aren't aware, any company who sells in China is required by law to test on animals. P&G will say (I've seen them spouting it!) that the best way for them to get China to stop animal testing is to "work with them", utter bollocks. Profit before morals, that's all it is. The best way to stop it is to stop trading there!
Soph could easily wise up and learn this stuff but she wouldn't earn so much if she boycotted cruel companies, so it's definitely profit before morals with her, too!
🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
Hey! I didn't know that about Method, thanks! Although I will still use them as the product itself is cruelty free 🐰 I totally get where you are coming from though with SCJ.
I'm so glad Bodyshop are cruelty free again. I get my make up and perfume from them (and M&S)

I had no idea about animal testing until I rescued a beagle 8 years ago, I've since gone vegan too. Once you look into it, it certainly opens your eyes to the cruelty happening!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I really feel Mrs Hinch is missing a trick and could use her platform for so much good.... I really hope she sees these threads and changes her ways 🙏🙏

Sorry, I should have said cruelty free, although I try to look for both. :) There really is no need for animal testing when there are companies who prove it doesn't need to be done though, is there?
Essential oils is a bit of a minefield and obviously you have to be so careful with them (I'm sure you already know this), my go-to oils have always been lavender, tea tree, sandalwood and bergamot (preferably used away from daylight ) but I have a huge selection. Sandalwood is good because it's anti-inflammatory.
Sorry for going off-topic Admin :) I do get a bit excited talking (rambling) about natural alternatives!:ROFLMAO: I'm no expert though just an enthusiastic amateur of many years!😊 x
Thanks hun, I'll pass that on xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey! I didn't know that about Method, thanks! Although I will still use them as the product itself is cruelty free 🐰 I totally get where you are coming from though with SCJ.
I'm so glad Bodyshop are cruelty free again. I get my make up and perfume from them (and M&S)

I had no idea about animal testing until I rescued a beagle 8 years ago, I've since gone vegan too. Once you look into it, it certainly opens your eyes to the cruelty happening!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I really feel Mrs Hinch is missing a trick and could use her platform for so much good.... I really hope she sees these threads and changes her ways 🙏🙏
Sadly the chances of that happening are about as realistic as a unicorn shitting fairy dust. Although I'm sure that does happen in Hinchyland. :poop:🦄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this be kind and trolling bollox is getting on my nerves. This person posted the Khole K bottle on a Facebook group and some people have rightly said it’s a bit much and not to their taste and this girl pipes up about trolls and being kind. I don’t think people actually know what a troll is and I blame that on Mrs hinch. Having a difference of an opinion doesn’t mean you are being unkind and being a troll.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can’t be the only one to shout duck off at her story 🙄 click click! We get it Soph you got a telling off so wanna show your lid every day now ffs stupid woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a question, and it might be a thick one! (I am good at these).

We have seen that she can command up to £40k PER POST for advertising products. Now, lets assume that all 6 of the supposed Dream Team who went to Brussels can do the same – that’s almost £250k that P&G are paying out, on a (lets say) weekly basis to those 6. Are the Dream Team actually generating that much in revenue???

The reason I ask this is because I saw an article this morning that Paige and Finn from Love Island can ask for £5k per insta post if they collaborate, or £1,500ish in their own right. How come they can only get paid a pittance and are currently very relevant, but cleaning products, covering your house with chemicals, clicking boxes shut aggressively for effect and shouting handsnomes, guyzzzz and rrrrrronnnnie can pay megabucks?!!

I might be in the wrong job!
Don't forget she encourages bulk buying so many of the 3.1million will be buying multiple P&G products at a time and simply buying for the sake of it. They'll want to copy her with the washing dream team, pods aren't cheap, the scented in wash beads are around £4/£7 which only last about 3 washes. Then there's the fabric softener. If they have fairy for their children's clothes and lenor for their own that doubles the spending! She must make them a hell of a lot of money if you look at the breakdown of it!

Reactions: 15
I use an anti bacterial spray from M and S. It cost me £1 for a 500ml bottle and is cruelty free and also suitable for vegans. Also has a leaping bunny on it. They do an affordable range of products that are actually really good

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Love how she's been told by P&G to do ANOTHER story about the childproof lid, because even when she did her "I've been told off so have to show the lid" story yesterday it wasn't closed properly to start with and she just flicked it open with 1 salad finger! 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
this be kind and trolling bollox is getting on my nerves. This person posted the Khole K bottle on a Facebook group and some people have rightly said it’s a bit much and not to their taste and this girl pipes up about trolls and being kind. I don’t think people actually know what a troll is and I blame that on Mrs hinch. Having a difference of an opinion doesn’t mean you are being unkind and being a troll.
Before much longer it will be against the law to have an opinion!
This "Hinch" effect needs to stop because it's gone too far all ready! Opinions will differ until the end of time and the sooner the army of followers realise that the better. How many of us here have arguments, disagreements, quarrels with our loved ones and friends and work colleagues? Are we all trolls? No! We are in the majority, rational human beings, capable of offering a difference of opinion without someone else having a breakdown over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I use an anti bacterial spray from M and S. It cost me £1 for a 500ml bottle and is cruelty free and also suitable for vegans. Also has a leaping bunny on it. They do an affordable range of products that are actually really good
YES! I love their makeup and perfumes too 🐰

Reactions: 2
Now come on mummas let's just support all mummas regardless #bekind #atb rose west just gets a bad rep, shes a mama just like us so let's get a little letter campaign going to let her know the mummas are behind her. And those women who let Ian Watkins abuse their children. Yes they're utterly reprehensible and betrayed their children in the worst way imaginable but we are all mummas we are all learning, right! #ifyouknowyouknow #atb

I hope the brain dead among us now can see how trite and redundant and down right stupid their sentiment is now. duck off with that noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Before much longer it will be against the law to have an opinion!
This "Hinch" effect needs to stop because it's gone too far all ready! Opinions will differ until the end of time and the sooner the army of followers realise that the better. How many of us here have arguments, disagreements, quarrels with our loved ones and friends and work colleagues? Are we all trolls? No! We are in the majority, rational human beings, capable of offering a difference of opinion without someone else having a breakdown over it.
Labelling every criticism as trolling is unrealistic to say the least. Criticism is part of everything we do and is how we learn, improve, progress - whether at work, running your own business, in education, learning a new skill or just as a person trying to do and be better.

Expecting to live in a sugar-coated echo-chamber is naïve and pretty childish, and anybody putting themselves into the public domain knows full well that criticism is part of that, however uncomfortable it makes them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To continue a bit -Was just reading all this stuff here written about Mrs hinch, and despite hating her guts myself it’s just got me thinking about this Caroline Flack thing- in a world you can be anything, be kind.

Just delete her if you don’t care and she’s such a witch? Yes she’s loaded because of insta and can have whatever she wants. So what? You hate other celebs with money this much?
And this is not some crazy hincher here to derail the thread and sing her praises as I say. Just actually consider it for a second.
Hinch doesn't have a kind bone in her body. She's a bully

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.