Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know companies out of the UK but Method has all 100% natural cleaning products (don’t test on animals!) that cover everything. They sell dish soap, and laundry too. I know that’s available there.
If you can find Seventh Generation &/or Mrs Meyers products.. they’re absolutely amazing too!
Also saw a comment earlier & cant find it now but someone said maybe she’s trying to get into the American market. God bleeping luck w that if she tries.. it will never fly here. Most of us use either all natural companies (see above) or make our own. It’s so simple to make all purpose cleaners (including disinfectants) window cleaner etc. Chemicals like what she clouds her house w is vile and people don’t do that here.
Method was recently bought out by SC Johnson who do test on animals. The Method brand itself isn't tested but the parent company does.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This is what I don’t understand, if all that was in them were ingredients, how do they last as long as they do, especially without being refrigerated?
It’s coz it’s heat treated I believe and airtight. Once open you have to use within 2 days I believe. I guess it’s like canned meat and fish. They have quite a long shelve life on them.

Reactions: 2
Woah you're kidding. I'll honestly say I didn't think they were that bad. I thought they weren't as good as natural food but I thought they were OK as for instance Ella's kitchen just appear to be the ingredients.
Well they were saying that the old fashioned jars have less sugar than pouches! I always thought it was just natural ingredients too, maybe it’s something they put in the them to preserve the food longer?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think the problem lies in the fact that a lot of prople here used to be hinchers and then got fed up with the swipe ups, pointless buying and blatant waste. It’s human nature to have an opinion on things. The majority of tattlers express their opinions on here instead of aiming their criticism directly at her (which she doesn’t like). I see this as a good thing. A bunch of like minded individuals having a conversation that unless she actively searches, she doesn’t need to see. For someone who allegedly has 3 million followers I personally find her content very irresponsible a lot of the time. Would I DM her and tell her? No. Because I don’t want to hurt her feelings. She’s only human. Do I keep up with threads on here? Occasionally. To see if people see what I do. It’s human nature.
Just look at the “sterilising” of the bottles and Hanging them up on a gifted dryer to dry. Is this the way this should be done for young babies? Absolutely not and I told my hincher friends who follow her the same. They no longer do it after double checking with their health visitors.

I’m not going to lie. she has changed my whole outlook on cleaning. But for someone who has 3m followers she should be more open to learning from her mistakes. Which she’s not. That’s why I’m here.
I agree 💯

My motto always been about what folks say about me, it's none of my business. Same I will teach my girls. If people don't like who I am, that's their business not mine. I know I'm a sarcastic mare that can rub someone up the wrong way, I'm also hilariously funny. 🤣

When Sophie purposely looks on tattle, and then gets upset about it, she's causing herself unnecessary pain. Out of 3mil or 1mil people that follow her, there will be 1000s that watch to see her at her worse, again human nature.

Stop looking in on Tattle if it upsets you Sophie, what we say about you is our business not yours. #mindyourownbusiness

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does Jamie work at all or has he been able to give it up? Just curious.
Apparently he's on a career break. I very much doubt he'll go back to his previous job now because it's a full time job worshipping at her majesty's feet 24 hours a day!

Reactions: 17
Method was recently bought out by SC Johnson who do test on animals. The Method brand itself isn't tested but the parent company does.
It hasn’t gone through, they “plan” to acquire Method. If they do then no more method but the other two are great as well.
Edited to add : Ecover is another one on their list to snatch up but that’s a tit brand imo.
And not trying to argue by replying this but my oh is a trademark lawyer and we’ve spoken of this a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️

With the pouches even naturally occurring sugar isn’t great if eaten regularly it’s why they are supposed to be occasionally used for convenience. They are so sweet but fruit is when purée I mentioned on here before they are mostly made with Apple so she might think she’s giving him savoury but it will be sweet!

Reactions: 8
Apparently he's on a career break. I very much doubt he'll go back to his previous job now because it's a full time job worshipping at her majesty's feet 24 hours a day!
I did wonder if that was the case as he's always at home. I mean I can't say I blame him, if i could afford it I would take a break too haha!

Reactions: 3
I think the reason why ellas kitchen pouches are so high on sugar is due to the fact that it’s mostly fruit. It’s like smoothies. It’s better to eat the fruit than to blend it as you will have less sugar. So although the pouches boast all natural ingredients they have more fruit in one pouch than you would normally eat in one setting hence why it’s so high in sugar. That coupled with the sugar in the fruit juice she gives him will be doing no good to his little teeth before they even come through. She would be so much better got off giving him fruit in it’s whole form. But of course she won’t be told.

Reactions: 14
It hasn’t gone through, they “plan” to acquire Method. If they do then no more method but the other two are great as well.
Edited to add : Ecover is another one on their list to snatch up but that’s a tit brand imo.
And not trying to argue by replying this but my oh is a trademark lawyer and we’ve spoken of this a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️
Got to say I absolutely love the rhubarb Method anti bac spray. It smells amazing and lasts for ages.

Reactions: 12
Hunch take note...that subway girl who went viral in a day and then went on Ellen... yeah that’s because she has actual talent, she doesn’t need to be a head or buy followers to get well known 😂👍🏻

Reactions: 12
I think people assume it’s ok if it’s “natural” sugar but it’s best to still be mindful and keep an eye on it that juice is awful and absolutely no need for it that annoys me even more than the pouches 😆

I’m actually surprised we’ve not seen Ronnie with a sugar loaded rusk biscuit as well 😆

Have a look at astonish, most if not all of there products are vegan and don't test on animals 😊
I am not 100% but I think M&S cleaning products are cruelty free.
I use them and they smell amazing. They are cheap too, with most products less than £1.

It was at this exact moment below. I was starting to have my doubts about her, and she put up a story about “trolls, if you’re watching this story, HUNNIES, get a life!” It was accompanied by a massive head wobble and mean face. The mask dropped so hard it stubbed my toe 😂 I thought “this is not a nice person” and came to Tattle. View attachment 88982View attachment 88983
Oh wow! Just went back & watched it, Ooft the mask slipped a bit there didn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those pouches should have a government health warning on them I believe that they will one day. My son is 8 months old and I’m not perfect but I do only give him pouches when travelling or it’s an emergency otherwise he’ll never eat home cooked food when he’s older. She has so many followers I believe she’s a responsibility to do her research!!

Reactions: 11
Got to say I absolutely love the rhubarb Method anti bac spray. It smells amazing and lasts for ages.
We don’t have the rhubarb one here :( I miss being able to get that but it seems we have diff scents here in the US .. sucks. So I get the pink grapefruit here and am obsessed w the smell..even got the hand wash in that scent too lol

Out of curiosity, at what point did people see the light with Hinch? Mine was around the extension time. She’d already started to grind my gears with her usual bullshit but the I saw she’d been gifted all her carpet and that was it for me 🤣 we lived with no carpet for years, literally walking on the floor boards and the concrete because we just couldn’t afford it.

Just before the 1 mill mark, I had been saying for ages that I couldn’t stand the cleaning clean things, the flowers on the hob, the ‘perfection ‘ then I read somewhere that she’s been in sales and that was it, I gave my head a wobble and watched with my eyes and brain open instead of being swept along , putting my concerns to one side because I thought I was being picky. Found tattle because of the sjs ( poor kids 😥) and then hinch ..... my phone usage increased by 300% 🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.