Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh we are definitely seeing a lot more new members over here in particular these past few days!! Don't forget to tell friends and family about us. We aren't a bad bunch at all. Tbh I'm just glad more people are wakening up to her lies and fake life!! ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree 💯

My motto always been about what folks say about me, it's none of my business. Same I will teach my girls. If people don't like who I am, that's their business not mine. I know I'm a sarcastic mare that can rub someone up the wrong way, I'm also hilariously funny. 🤣

When Sophie purposely looks on tattle, and then gets upset about it, she's causing herself unnecessary pain. Out of 3mil or 1mil people that follow her, there will be 1000s that watch to see her at her worse, again human nature.

Stop looking in on Tattle if it upsets you Sophie, what we say about you is our business not yours. #mindyourownbusiness
Exactly that. I follow her because she’s entertaining, I definitely laugh at and not with her (bad I know). She’s never influenced me to buy anything, I just find her amusing and think she acts way older than her years. If I had her income I’d be doing a lot more interesting things with it and I honestly find her infamy fairly unfathomable “guyzzzzz”.

Reactions: 5
It was at this exact moment below. I was starting to have my doubts about her, and she put up a story about “trolls, if you’re watching this story, HUNNIES, get a life!” It was accompanied by a massive head wobble and mean face. The mask dropped so hard it stubbed my toe 😂 I thought “this is not a nice person” and came to Tattle. View attachment 88982View attachment 88983
I had to go watch this haha the head wobble 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity, at what point did people see the light with Hinch? Mine was around the extension time. She’d already started to grind my gears with her usual bullshit but the I saw she’d been gifted all her carpet and that was it for me 🤣 we lived with no carpet for years, literally walking on the floor boards and the concrete because we just couldn’t afford it.
Id say a little while after the 1mil mark she used to honestly make me laugh! I work as a cleaner during the week plus nights in retail every weekend (while son stays at his dads) My son is ASD so all that work plus doing my own housework and being drained from my sons school who at the time were just being dicks (until his diagnoses surprisingly 🙄) she used to get me motivated and make me giggle now I just think shes a twit and if she behaved like this from the start (her real self!) she would never have got this popular! Too many chemicals, swipe ups and bragging! Shes made her money now surely she can use her platform for something better? Im sure there are other cleaning brands that can afford her a wage and are cruelty free! Imagine how much she would earn them?

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t fit though does it soph? You’re tell me you have 4 dinner plates, 4 side plates but only 2 pasta bowls. Want sort of dinner set did you buy? Looks like some bits were missing. You know those two bowls are in the junk cupboard somewhere. Or maybe she donated them to here parents outside kitchen

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s doesn’t fit though does it soph? You’re tell me you have 4 dinner plates, 4 side plates but only 2 pasta bowls. Want sort of dinner set did you buy? Looks like some bits were missing. You know those two bowls are in the junk cupboard somewhere. Or maybe she donated them to here parents outside kitchen
i noticed that and wondered how frustrating I would find it to get those top plates out, my finger wouldn’t fit above to grasp it. It would be like trying to take that bread bin lid off with one hand from yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out of curiosity, at what point did people see the light with Hinch? Mine was around the extension time. She’d already started to grind my gears with her usual bullshit but the I saw she’d been gifted all her carpet and that was it for me 🤣 we lived with no carpet for years, literally walking on the floor boards and the concrete because we just couldn’t afford it.
When LMM answered a question on her stories about tattle...never looked back since!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Around the time she had her extension. That's when I started to take notice of her behaviour. I started to follow her when people had told me about her cleaning 'tips'. I happened to come across tattle after reading some comments on a daily mail article. My eyes have well and truly been opened.

It was at this exact moment below. I was starting to have my doubts about her, and she put up a story about “trolls, if you’re watching this story, HUNNIES, get a life!” It was accompanied by a massive head wobble and mean face. The mask dropped so hard it stubbed my toe 😂 I thought “this is not a nice person” and came to Tattle. View attachment 88982View attachment 88983
I remember that!
is that when she was also soaking her sink mat and dish dryer in lenor🙄
Doesn’t do that anymore strangely enough

Reactions: 5
I had to go watch this haha the head wobble 🤣🤣
I just went to watch it!
I don’t like to mention appearance etc
But she looks so pretty there - but also dangerously slim for someone pregnant so I thought I’d do a google of her pregnant and the images are shocking.
So gaunt and tired looking. The complete opposite of that pregnancy glow!

I mean hats off to the ones that stay slim with a perfect little bump! I looked like I’d eaten 4 people 🤭 but she looks so ill
I’m really shocked. I’d seen the one of her and Jamie putting something in the car but the others I’ve just found and rewatching old stories of hers then just made me realise how ill she looked

TGCO (this girl can organise) has made a VERY worthwhile comment this morning! I won’t spoil it for you but please do watch it and tell me what you think! 😉
Brilliant 😂

Exactly. She must have opened the door for him or heard him ring the door, greet Jamie, lug his tools and ladder upstairs, open his ladder. Either that or she’s deaf. And why would she walk out of her bedroom naked? Isn’t the point of having an en-suite is that you have a bathroom in your bedroom?
They don't have an en-suite in the new master bedroom. They gave it up to have the fitted wardrobes and a bit more room. Another strange decision they made when doing the refurb - I'd have had less of a waiting room, and more space for a en suite AND fitted wardrobes!

Think the slag and slaggy comments are a bit 😕 I'm always wary when a comment like that comes from a new member...

Reactions: 18
I wasn't a Hincher but I followed her stories as someone on FB recommended her as having cleaning tips and making housework 'fun'. Then in a FB group someone mentioned Hinch and that people should look at Tattle to see what she really is about. I'd never heard of this site so I looked it up and stayed ever since 😊

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t fit though does it soph? You’re tell me you have 4 dinner plates, 4 side plates but only 2 pasta bowls. Want sort of dinner set did you buy? Looks like some bits were missing. You know those two bowls are in the junk cupboard somewhere. Or maybe she donated them to here parents outside kitchen
They would all fit if she took the rack out ...ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Brilliant 😂

They don't have an en-suite in the new master bedroom. They gave it up to have the fitted wardrobes and a bit more room. Another strange decision they made when doing the refurb - I'd have had less of a waiting room, and more space for a en suite AND fitted wardrobes!

Think the slag and slaggy comments are a bit 😕 I'm always wary when a comment like that comes from a new member...
Agree no need for those kind of comments. She still must have known her was there though as she would have showered in the normal bathroom as opposed to the en-suite in the guest room.

Reactions: 9
What company doesn't test on animals? Out of UK too? Has anyone got a list for the cleaning products and laundry products that doesn't? Id like to start using 100% non tested products xx
Dazlin and sisterpledge are cruelty free accounts I believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.