Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sooo behind on these threads, I’ve been working everyday since Friday 😓 Anyway, I’ve got the day off today and just been watching Loose Women... did anyone else see that they were talking baby pouches?! Apparently If you feed a baby 3 pouches a day that’s 30g of sugar!!! Stacey Solomon was quick to defend though seeing as her Bessie mate feeds her baby off nothing but Ella’s pouches! Explains why Ronnieblesshim is a bit of a chunk! 🤔
There is nothing wrong with Ronnie’s build for his age. But the sugar content in pouches is awful. We often have discussions on them in our work group chat - one of the midwives that used to be on my team has recently started studying to be a health visitor and she said many parents use pouches “for convenience” whilst they’re sat eating a home cooked meal with plenty of vegetables. I suppose it’s each to their own, all we can do is educate.

Reactions: 10
Why give them the microwave and cup hangers along with the cupboards. They could have been used in Hinch's new kitchchen 🤷‍♀️
Silly you, it's a NEW kitchen so she can't possibly put OLD things into it! How could you forget?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I had to go watch this haha the head wobble 🤣🤣
How different she was back then though? The way she talks and carries on is different now!

Go back to highlights especially lantern one it’s like a different person.

Reactions: 11
Of course it’s silly, she’s obviously gutted she didn’t sell it on for a few quid🙃 Mrs Hinch’s finest kitchen, scrubbed 100’s of times with unnecessary products, Daved it, sheened and shined it. Oh and I even got Shelly the shark out🙄 bore off
By this time next year it would have been sold. That’s probably been the plan from the start. All someone needs to do is come with a van and tools and they can take it away on the day. This way it stays in good condition rather than being shoved in a shed or loft getting all dusty.

Reactions: 8
How different she was back then though? The way she talks and carries on is different now!

Go back to highlights especially lantern one it’s like a different person.
Yes I noticed that. I actually liked how she was in the lantern one. She was actually giving good cleaning tips

I didn't know that, I thought she lost it through dieting. I started following around 100k and thought she mentioned slimming world friendly meals back then. Suppose I naively believed she was being honest!
I think she mentioned in her book that she had a gastric band. I haven’t read the book but I’ve seen it mentioned on these threads a few times.

Reactions: 4
Yes I noticed that. I actually liked how she was in the lantern one. She was actually giving good cleaning tips
I’m an Essex girl she was normal care free I liked her then!
She soon changed in her manner and tone!

She needs to look back to her early days that made her ‘insta famous’.

How nice, your mum lives on artificial tit in a packet aswell 🤷‍♀️

Those are some nice family traditions to pass through the generation..
I try to be organised but there are always things falling on my head when I open a cupboard. Plus we have stacks of bloody tinned food as my other half preps in case there is a zombie apocalypse daft sod 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Silly you, it's a NEW kitchen so she can't possibly put OLD things into it! How could you forget?!
I wasnt thinking straight - I was thinking of a normal person, not Princess Hinch 😂
The fact that both my dishwasher and microwave have stopped working today may have clouded my judgement as I sit here trying to find the best price I can for replacements

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wish she was back in disney land, the tread was nice and slow then!!

We also havent seen her squeegee her carpets in a while either!!!

Reactions: 9
I try to be organised but there are always things falling on my head when I open a cupboard. Plus we have stacks of bloody tinned food as my other half preps in case there is a zombie apocalypse daft sod 🤣🤣😂
Haha I have to reply, my fella other night in supermarket starts piling in the trolley tins of spam eww, corned beef eww, then it was bottles of water, he is convinced of a zombie apocalypse. He said that corona virus is the beginning to the apocalypse. Come weekend he will be turning the man shed into a underground bunker.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish she was back in disney land, the tread was nice and slow then!!

We also havent seen her squeegee her carpets in a while either!!!
Well now you’ve said it you know what’s happening later 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.