Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't a Hincher but I followed her stories as someone on FB recommended her as having cleaning tips and making housework 'fun'. Then in a FB group someone mentioned Hinch and that people should look at Tattle to see what she really is about. I'd never heard of this site so I looked it up and stayed ever since 😊
Same. Someone mentioned her in a Facebook group and the comments were very mixed and before the comments were turned off admin said something about her being a sales woman and if people wanted to know more then check out tattle. At first I was here for the comments but after a while I had to join in too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
It's totally normal to "visit" your old kitchen in your parents garden 🙄

Also, when she said "I'm so pleased it's still here". It's not gonna get up and walk off is it?!

Same. Someone mentioned her in a Facebook group and the comments were very mixed and before the comments were turned off admin said something about her being a sales woman and if people wanted to know more then check out tattle. At first I was here for the comments but after a while I had to join in too 🤣🤣
I actually ended up here through Soph 🤣 when she said about that woman who she "bought shopping for" and then saw nasty comments online. I actually googled to try find where people were messaging about her cos I didn't believe her. Landed straight here and never looked back. I'd been following her for about 3 months, quickly realised I disliked her and then realised it wasn't just me! Thanks Soph, ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's totally normal to "visit" your old kitchen in your parents garden 🙄

Also, when she said "I'm so pleased it's still here". It's not gonna get up and walk off is it?!

I actually ended up here through Soph 🤣 when she said about that woman who she "bought shopping for" and then saw nasty comments online. I actually googled to try find where people were messaging about her cos I didn't believe her. Landed straight here and never looked back. I'd been following her for about 3 months, quickly realised I disliked her and then realised it wasn't just me! Thanks Soph, ATB.
I think you and I must have followed the same route! 🤚 <<<< that’s a high 5 not a wave.... I think? 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she saw her bestie on loose women talking about how bad the baby food pouches are and the fruit ones being full of sugar? Lols

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would her old kitchen not still be where she put it in last week? Give it a couple of months and they will have definitely sold that kitchen. She’s acting like she’s all attached to it she literally could not care less.

Reactions: 15
04BBC183-B5A4-4E92-A8D4-68F1EF836487.jpeg

You guys got me watching back highlights..
Remember when she recently had to go buy lozengers and nasal spray 😆

I clearly see both in her basket 3 weeks ago for her imaginary flu surely she didn’t use the lot in one and need more.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why would her old kitchen not still be where she put it in last week? Give it a couple of months and they will have definitely sold that kitchen. She’s acting like she’s all attached to it she literally could not care less.
Now a utility room not dads workspace 🙄

Reactions: 8
Agree no need for those kind of comments. She still must have known her was there though as she would have showered in the normal bathroom as opposed to the en-suite in the guest room.
Oh yeh! Think that was an absolute definite entry for Didn't Happen of the year Awards!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice to see Sophie showing her true colours with that sarcastic story and song! Throwing the tablet and clothing in with her temper,

P&G or whoever's it is cant seriously be happy about how she has addressed it? So she doesn't take the safety warnings seriously then????

Reactions: 13
I've been a long time lurker on here. I was once a big fan of Mrs Hinch but something doesn't ring true anymore. Is it her true colours showing, or is it that she has to watch and filter everything she does now because of bring a brand rep or whatever hashtag is used!
The cherry on the cake for me was the 'vote' she done about her kitchen wall. Then had the builders round next day, then by miracle with a few days notice they can fit her in while she is in Disneyland!! She must think her followers are stupid!! That forced me to unfollow once and for all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 89003
You guys got me watching back highlights..
Remember when she recently had to go buy lozengers and nasal spray 😆

I clearly see both in her basket 3 weeks ago for her imaginary flu surely she didn’t use the lot in one and need more.
I reckon that was all the build up for her tissue box. If she would have just said oh look at this cute tissue box my SIL made you'd be like aww cute poss order 🤷🏼‍♀️ But she dragged it out for the whole day which made more of a pitch! I can see why she won awards as a sales person! She could flog a dead horse!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How nice, your mum lives on artificial tit in a packet aswell 🤷‍♀️

Those are some nice family traditions to pass through the generation..
I wonder if her mum does or did slimming world and had passed on the weird processed food obsession on to her. She’s got a very slimming world friendly cupboard

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Poor dad. It’s such a waste coz they are literally never gonna use it. We get summer like 1 day a year it’s hardly worth building a whole kitchen just for barbecues 🙄🙄🙄
They will go for a bbq it will rain so they will go to the utility room bbq fridge then the kitchen to cook all the food in the KITCHEN then display it all in the “utility room” once cooked then go back to the kitchen...

Then get a plate and go to fill it in the utility room to back to the kitchen to eat 😆 makes absolutely perfect sense 😂 then once done can go back again to collect the washing up.

Sounds a fantastic Soph idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why give them the microwave and cup hangers along with the cupboards. They could have been used in Hinch's new kitchchen 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the fact she has Sudafed nasal spray in her box but acted like she’s never had nasal spray before to seem funny and relatable she’s such a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.