Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The small wash load is all part of the selling tactics.
Small load guyyzz. More tabs used guyzz.
Obvs been told off and will be repeating every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the wash load she's doing is basically the sleep suits she got little Ronnie yesterday... each to their own but I only did this for my son when he was a newborn, and I'll be doing it for the clothes I've bought for the one on the way. They've been in packaging and he's now 8 months? Surely the chemicals she's spreading around the house are more dangerous then anything that could be on those clothes already? Doing her bit for the environment with not even a full wash... I guess if it's on 30 it doesn't matter.

Screenshot_20200227-110405_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200227-110318_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why did she buy a new cloth to clean her telly when she has always used the green minkey(kermit) combined with her dettol spray? Has she realised that dettol isnt for a telly so rather than just use the green minky she is changing the routine to disguise the fact that she no longer sprays it with dettol?

What is the electrician doing in the loft today? How did she not notice the extra person up her stairs presumably making a load of noise?

Poor khloe kartrashian, as if her life isn't a big enough fake and filtered show, she now has hinch and her cronies posting in her insta feed.
Who can out filter who?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I clean my sink daily but that's because I actually cook real food, and then have to wash up by hand (no gifted dishwasher here!) so it gets dirty. The first thing she did in her brand new kitchen before she'd made so much as a single mug shot was shine that brand new, never used sink. How long before she ruins it with twelve million different products and needs yet another new one because it's scratched to duck?
I know. I’ve just have my kitchen done and I have a quartz worktop which I think Mrs hinch has too. The guy told me the only thing to use on it is washing up liquid diluted in a spray bottle. He also said cif is good and mention method too. So I’ve literally been cleaning it with diluted washing up liquid and it’s fine. Mrs hinch is gonna ruin that kitchen with all the chemicals she’s throwing over it. She doesn’t need all those products at all.

Reactions: 13
Another web of her lies....oh I didnt know the electrician came today yeah soph they just all of a sudden appear out of no where and has a set if your house keys nd just walks........😡😡 and I bet u her sheep’s will be like oh soon yeah tha would be so embarrassing , oh poor soph bla bla how can her sheep’s not see this at all and we can......?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Thanks! I do have quite a bit of astonish cleaning products but have noticed a couple of p&g in there! My son has eczema so only thing that doesn't irritate that is fairy which obvs is also p&g any idea what I can but instead? X
Oh gosh there are so many companies you could use - if you google vegan skin care or vegan toiletries, you'll come up with loads. Hope you find something that works well for your son. Mine had really bad eczema when he was young and I (again) made my own things for him. I bought base cream and lotions from a website that just sells essential oils and stuff, and made up my own. I can DM you a link to that website if you want, no swipe up I'm afraid haha! ;) x

Reactions: 6
Exactly. She must have opened the door for him or heard him ring the door, greet Jamie, lug his tools and ladder upstairs, open his ladder. Either that or she’s deaf. And why would she walk out of her bedroom naked? Isn’t the point of having an en-suite is that you have a bathroom in your bedroom?
Did she not get enough attention from the builders when she was wearing her see through tracksuit thing, so she's decided to step up a gear?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh gosh there are so many companies you could use - if you google vegan skin care or vegan toiletries, you'll come up with loads. Hope you find something that works well for your son. Mine had really bad eczema when he was young and I (again) made my own things for him. I bought base cream and lotions from a website that just sells essential oils and stuff, and made up my own. I can DM you a link to that website if you want, no swipe up I'm afraid haha! ;) x
Awww perfect! Thanks! Id really appreciate that, swipe up would make it easier though 😉😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been getting rid of the idiots on mine. Did anyone see the Steven Bear post the other day when he was just sticking his stomach out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Literally sell ANYTHING for a quick quid

Oh I blocked him months ago! I couldn’t stand seeing him anywhere! He is someone who makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 2
What company doesn't test on animals? Out of UK too? Has anyone got a list for the cleaning products and laundry products that doesn't? Id like to start using 100% non tested products xx
Method
Astonish
Coop
Own brands - Sainsbury, Morrisons

There is lots of online info. Check out Cruelty Free International x

• Heart
Reactions: 10

What no swipe up?? How rude! Another good place to look is locally, I’ve found loads of independent little businesses who are doing cruelty free, vegan, less waste, reusable products recently ☺

• Haha
Thread title - Onslow passes me vagjazzled bottle of elbow grease and wipe down my lust dust

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So the wash load she's doing is basically the sleep suits she got little Ronnie yesterday... each to their own but I only did this for my son when he was a newborn, and I'll be doing it for the clothes I've bought for the one on the way. They've been in packaging and he's now 8 months? Surely the chemicals she's spreading around the house are more dangerous then anything that could be on those clothes already? Doing her bit for the environment with not even a full wash... I guess if it's on 30 it doesn't matter.

View attachment 88945View attachment 88944
She wasn’t worried about germs yesterday when she went shopping and sneezing all over , she is so transparent it’s not even interesting to call her out any more I am so bored of her and her fakeness , she treats her followers with utter contempt and many of them deserve no better if they can’t see through her ridiculous fantasy with the exception of those with genuine mental health issues who are vulnerable , how proud she must be of how well she has managed to engage those people with her fake anxiety disorder that only emerges when needle and magically disappears at Disney ?Land or when in a TV studio 🙄

Method
Astonish
Coop

Method are no longer cruelty free because they're owned by SC Johnson who test on animals, cruel bastards! :cry:
Body Shop once lost their cruelty free status because they started selling in China - they finally bowed to public pressure and stopped when they realised how much it was damaging their reputation.
There will be some people here who do know this, but for those who aren't aware, any company who sells in China is required by law to test on animals. P&G will say (I've seen them spouting it!) that the best way for them to get China to stop animal testing is to "work with them", utter bollocks. Profit before morals, that's all it is. The best way to stop it is to stop trading there!
Soph could easily wise up and learn this stuff but she wouldn't earn so much if she boycotted cruel companies, so it's definitely profit before morals with her, too!
🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Reactions: 17
I have a question, and it might be a thick one! (I am good at these).

We have seen that she can command up to £40k PER POST for advertising products. Now, lets assume that all 6 of the supposed Dream Team who went to Brussels can do the same – that’s almost £250k that P&G are paying out, on a (lets say) weekly basis to those 6. Are the Dream Team actually generating that much in revenue???

The reason I ask this is because I saw an article this morning that Paige and Finn from Love Island can ask for £5k per insta post if they collaborate, or £1,500ish in their own right. How come they can only get paid a pittance and are currently very relevant, but cleaning products, covering your house with chemicals, clicking boxes shut aggressively for effect and shouting handsnomes, guyzzzz and rrrrrronnnnie can pay megabucks?!!

I might be in the wrong job!

Reactions: 10
We will now get daily closing and locking of the lids.
Bet she is fuming she has too 😂🤣

• Haha
Method
Astonish
Coop

Method is now owned by SC Johnson who do test on animals. They also own Ecover. Method and Ecover themselves are not tested on animals so it all depends where you draw the line. I am using up my old stock of Method that I bulk bought pre takeover which was leaping bunny accredited, then I will be looking elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.