Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I think I'll be doing the same! I've already got rid of a number of reality stars etc who were plugging products they clearly don't even use themselves! I'll be honest as I'll probably get some hate on here for this - I don't dislike Mrs Hinch at all, in fact I choose to follow her and doubt she'll be one I'll unfollow, however I am starting to see through some of the stuff she puts.
End of the day I don’t think there is anything wrong with following her if you like the women but I think it’s wise to know her tricks. I was never a Hinchers thank God but I did buy a few things coz I saw her using them. I’m always on the look out for cleaning tips and in the early days she did give cleaning tips. Now it’s all selling and cleaning the same thing over and over again. She cleans her sink daily but it’s never dirty. She makes out that her followers are her friends and although she doesn’t directly say ‘go and buy this’ she subtly suggest it. How many people are now gonna run out and buy a £35 bread bin coz Mrs hinch has it? On many groups on Facebook people have openly admitted they can’t afford these stuff but get it anyway coz Mrs hinch has it. Friends don’t gets friends into debt. Once you see Mrs hinch as who she is, which is a sales woman, then she becomes harmless. I know she’s plugging me products and I choose not to buy them. But hinchers sees her as a friend sharing her bargs or hinch hauls and then they head out and get the same. Also she lies a lot which I think is unnecessary.

Reactions: 23
Anyone know how you forget that the electrician is working in your house?
🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I did the same thing a few weeks back, I basically unfollowed all celebs and influencers and I have to say it’s so refreshing not having swipe ups or gifted crap shoved down my throat every time I go on
I did the same this weekend.. SO MUCH BETTER!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you think the electrician is having a chat with Trace in the loft??? Maybe he will set her free!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone know how you forget that the electrician is working in your house?
🙈
Exactly. She must have opened the door for him or heard him ring the door, greet Jamie, lug his tools and ladder upstairs, open his ladder. Either that or she’s deaf. And why would she walk out of her bedroom naked? Isn’t the point of having an en-suite is that you have a bathroom in your bedroom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't stand that woman (sorry if you're a fan haha) but I just went and watched her stories out of curiosity.
LOVE her comment: "...you should be blowing your nose into a tissue and if you're not doing that, you don't deserve to be in public" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wonder who THAT was aimed at!
Hi Soph, you snotty ILL MANNERED GIRL!
She’s just back from Paris ffs - shouldn’t she be self isolating? I was in my surgery in Scotland yesterday and there’s a sign up saying if you’ve just returned from a trip abroad and feel unwell you should be self isolating for 14 days. Yet, she’s sat in a car sneezing her ass off with her child in the back?? Then wandering about videoing herself in a public place. Who does that?..... really who does that? Her content is total tit and I genuinely believe she has some kind of mental disorder - narcissism and zero self awareness being top; perhaps even sociopathic!

Reactions: 20
What company doesn't test on animals? Out of UK too? Has anyone got a list for the cleaning products and laundry products that doesn't? Id like to start using 100% non tested products xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think the electrician is having a chat with Trace in the loft??? Maybe he will set her free!!!

He’s probably putting as much gifted stuff in his elephant ear trousers as possible, hinch won’t even notice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
End of the day I don’t think there is anything wrong with following her if you like the women but I think it’s wise to know her tricks. I was never a Hinchers thank God but I did buy a few things coz I saw her using them. I’m always on the look out for cleaning tips and in the early days she did give cleaning tips. Now it’s all selling and cleaning the same thing over and over again. She cleans her sink daily but it’s never dirty. She makes out that her followers are her friends and although she doesn’t directly say ‘go and buy this’ she subtly suggest it. How many people are now gonna run out and buy a £35 bread bin coz Mrs hinch has it? On many groups on Facebook people have openly admitted they can’t afford these stuff but get it anyway coz Mrs hinch has it. Friends don’t gets friends into debt. Once you see Mrs hinch as who she is, which is a sales woman, then she becomes harmless. I know she’s plugging me products and I choose not to buy them. But hinchers sees her as a friend sharing her bargs or hinch hauls and then they head out and get the same. Also she lies a lot which I think is unnecessary.
I clean my sink daily but that's because I actually cook real food, and then have to wash up by hand (no gifted dishwasher here!) so it gets dirty. The first thing she did in her brand new kitchen before she'd made so much as a single mug shot was shine that brand new, never used sink. How long before she ruins it with twelve million different products and needs yet another new one because it's scratched to duck?

What company doesn't test on animals? Out of UK too? Has anyone got a list for the cleaning products and laundry products that doesn't? Id like to start using 100% non tested products xx
Have a look at astonish, most if not all of there products are vegan and don't test on animals 😊

There’s some amazing free apps I use on called cruelty cutter, it will blow your mind how much stuff you use or is in your home that is tested on animals, if in doubt look for the bunny label 🥰

Reactions: 18
She’s absolutely taking the piss with her laundry now!
what a waste of water and energy doing that small load! She could do a wash of RonJonLongLegs clothes once a week. She has that many gifted items and clothes it’s hardly like she needs to be washing them because she’s got hardly anything for him to wear.

Also I’m glad the electrician is up in the loft with Trace. How did she forget he was there?

is she trying to be relatable by walking round the house in her birthday suit

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Astonish are cruelty free and made in the UK, some excellent products, too (although I mostly make my own and have done for decades, 'cause I'm old haha!). I must admit sometimes I get drawn into the Astonish guy's stories on Insta when he's showing the products being made in the factory haha! Still too much plastic for my liking but whenever I do buy something in a plastic spray bottle, I make sure to re-use it with my own products.
There are many other cruelty free companies but I think Astonish are probably amongst the cheapest. x

There’s some amazing free apps I use on called cruelty cutter, it will blow your mind how much stuff you use or is in your home that is tested on animals, if in doubt look for the bunny label 🥰
And also "think dirty" - if you Google it, it'll tell you all about it, but it covers beauty products and toiletries as well as household cleaning things. x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Astonish are cruelty free and made in the UK, some excellent products, too (although I mostly make my own and have done for decades, 'cause I'm old haha!). I must admit sometimes I get drawn into the Astonish guy's stories on Insta when he's showing the products being made in the factory haha! Still too much plastic for my liking but whenever I do buy something in a plastic spray bottle, I make sure to re-use it with my own products.
There are many other cruelty free companies but I think Astonish are probably amongst the cheapest. x
Thanks! I do have quite a bit of astonish cleaning products but have noticed a couple of p&g in there! My son has eczema so only thing that doesn't irritate that is fairy which obvs is also p&g any idea what I can but instead? X

That's is soph, click that lid shut 🙄
she thinks she’s so clever but anyone with a brain sees how horribly childish this all is. Any sane person would have posted a proper response, explaining that she was wrong. I’d have had so much respect for her if she had approached the feedback professionally. Alas, we get sarcastic immature digs. It’s pathetic and imo she absolutely deserves being vilified over it. I’m so sick of her sly twisted ways..... 🤮

Exactly. She must have opened the door for him or heard him ring the door, greet Jamie, lug his tools and ladder upstairs, open his ladder. Either that or she’s deaf. And why would she walk out of her bedroom naked? Isn’t the point of having an en-suite is that you have a bathroom in your bedroom?
But the en-suite isn’t in her bedroom is it, it’s in the spare room, because she can’t do a floor plan to save her life, I mean why would you put an en-suite in a master bedroom 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Yes, I think I'll be doing the same! I've already got rid of a number of reality stars etc who were plugging products they clearly don't even use themselves! I'll be honest as I'll probably get some hate on here for this - I don't dislike Mrs Hinch at all, in fact I choose to follow her and doubt she'll be one I'll unfollow, however I am starting to see through some of the stuff she puts.
I’ve been getting rid of the idiots on mine. Did anyone see the Steven Bear post the other day when he was just sticking his stomach out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Literally sell ANYTHING for a quick quid

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.