Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P&G are EVIL!!!!
SOOOOOO many cruelty free options! Mrs Hinch bangs on about how much she loves her handsomes, but doesn't take a minute to think that P&G actually use dogs in their animal testing (as well as other animals) Please Mrs Hinch, use your voice for good and forget about the £££'s!!!!

Sorry if the picture upsets anyone, but this was one of the "better ones" :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It’s definitely eye-opening and I’ve found I’ve been unfollowing Insta accounts a lot more over the past couple of months. I’ve gone through accounts that I follow this morning and unfollowed about 300 (especially those who seem to be in an Insta-clique/permanent echo chamber love-in). 🙄💤 I started to go crosseyed 😂 so will definitely revisit that another day - less is definitely more. 👍🏼😊
Yes, I think I'll be doing the same! I've already got rid of a number of reality stars etc who were plugging products they clearly don't even use themselves! I'll be honest as I'll probably get some hate on here for this - I don't dislike Mrs Hinch at all, in fact I choose to follow her and doubt she'll be one I'll unfollow, however I am starting to see through some of the stuff she puts.

Reactions: 8
P&G are EVIL!!!!
SOOOOOO many cruelty free options! Mrs Hinch bangs on about how much she loves her handsomes, but doesn't take a minute to think that P&G actually use dogs in their animal testing (as well as other animals) Please Mrs Hinch, use your voice for good and forget about the £££'s!!!!

Sorry if the picture upsets anyone, but this was one of the "better ones" :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
That's appalling ,wonder what she'd say if they asked her to volunteer handsnomes for the job

Reactions: 7
Thisgirlcanorganise on Insta
I can't stand that woman (sorry if you're a fan haha) but I just went and watched her stories out of curiosity.
LOVE her comment: "...you should be blowing your nose into a tissue and if you're not doing that, you don't deserve to be in public" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wonder who THAT was aimed at!
Hi Soph, you snotty ILL MANNERED GIRL!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's pathetic seeing hinchers go straight to KK's Instagram and tag hinch. Hinch's story "I may not be a Kardashian but I think I've pulled it off"... She's got a habit of giving off a 'poor me' vibe making her hinchers do her dirty work but by bombarding KK's Instagram with those comments sucking up to hinch. Hinch knows what she is doing. Notice how a lot of the comments from Americans are about how bad the chemicals are etc and yet they don't get deleted or classed as trolls. Hinchers obviously don't read the comments about the effects of febreezing everything, they just want to get hinch's name on there and get praise
Meanwhile Kk probably won’t even see the comments an if she does it will be like “huh” 🤷🏽‍♀️ “Who the fucks Mrs hinch an who the duck cares I don’t even do my own cleaning” 😂🤷🏽‍♀️🙈 god some people just fuckoff you sad twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't stand that woman (sorry if you're a fan haha) but I just went and watched her stories out of curiosity.
LOVE her comment: "...you should be blowing your nose into a tissue and if you're not doing that, you don't deserve to be in public" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wonder who THAT was aimed at!
Hi Soph, you snotty ILL MANNERED GIRL!
I have to admit I find her bit annoying too!! 😀 but I like the simple approach I don’t need to follow an organiser as I have sorted my own way now, being of a certain age !! Does make me smile a LOT though that This Morning seem to have picked her up, they not had Hinchy back have they ? 😂😂😂 must be galling for the Hinchtwat.

Reactions: 8
Here go her minions😂😂😂
As if khole even knows who mrs hinch is. Hinchers are so deluded. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sent khole nasty dm’s coz she’s ‘trying to take Sophie’s crown’ I’m not really a fan of khole but hinch will never be in her league especially if she continues with these stupid Gretal filters

Reactions: 11
Honestly, homemade cleaning products are the best. You can find everything in your cupboard already and if not you can get them cheap plus they're natural ingredients and you know exactly what is going into them! Boiling water is your best friend when cleaning I don't know why people use so many chemicals. Bicarb/soda crystals, lemon, vinegar, dish soap & boiling water is all you need 😊 honestly you'll notice a massive difference in your skin, hair, respiratory system and general health when ditching the chemicals.
I used to use zoflora and it made me so so ill not to mention my hands would bleed because it cracked my skin. Now I use all natural eco products and my skin is so much better!
I use lemon juice to clean my dishwasher and washing machine. Tablespoon in each appliance on a hot wash once a month. Never had any problems.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s deleting stories again. She had about 3 from other hinchers saying how funny her febreze picture was but looks like she’s deleted them. One even had to two pictures together and had tagged khole in it too. Maybe she’s frightened they will laugh at her. It’s ok soph they most definitely will.
I missed those 😕

Reactions: 1
I’ve just completely caught up.. I can’t even remember where or who I had heard about tattle from, but I know that it was being mentioned because of the Mrs Hinch threads. So I looked for it, read some, joined.. because I also like to rant about some of the things she does. I don’t particularly dislike the girl, only what she is doing. What I don’t understand is why someone would do the same as me if they weren’t comfortable reading what is written here?🤔 some of the things posted here I don’t agree with either, but I wouldn’t whinge about it. It’s a thread specifically to moan about Sophie??? So if you don’t like that then I don’t know why you’re here, tbh.
Tattle have appreciation thread for hinch. I found it once. It was empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really don't understand how these "influencers" have come about . I've had 4 women influence me in my life - my lovely mam, two very wonderful grandmas and a fab ma-in-law. Over the course of my 55 years on the planet they've all taught me, guided me, let me make mistakes and been there to help me with them. They've been teachers, confidantes, friends, and critics and I hope my daughter is learning from me that these so called influencers are nothing but sales advisors! There's only my ma in law left now from my four women but I still ask her for advice and help. I would no more turn to bloody Instagram than I would become size 10 overnight!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This stresses me out to no end!!! That is not a wash of clothes, what is the point of putting that on?! I thought those pods were designed for a certain amount of washing and she also doesn't reduce the amount of any of the other products she's using so surely she's overwashing the clothes now 😂😂 God I hate to think of the smell coming off them.
I hate spring awakening.

ALSO..

I wish that was all the washing I had to do 😂😂 unfortunately the toddlers nappy leaked over night so have to do a full strip of her bed, she then decided to climb into bed and it soaked through that. So fun days. I've done 3 FULL loads of washing today. The kids washing basket is full and ours is half full, so happy days ✌

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She's on one with the washing tabs box ,p&g must have given her a roasting ....GOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s definitely eye-opening and I’ve found I’ve been unfollowing Insta accounts a lot more over the past couple of months. I’ve gone through accounts that I follow this morning and unfollowed about 300 (especially those who seem to be in an Insta-clique/permanent echo chamber love-in). 🙄💤 I started to go crosseyed 😂 so will definitely revisit that another day - less is definitely more. 👍🏼😊
I did the same thing a few weeks back, I basically unfollowed all celebs and influencers and I have to say it’s so refreshing not having swipe ups or gifted crap shoved down my throat every time I go on

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.