Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's comparing herself to a narcissistic vampire that would do anything for a bit of cash 🤣🤣 that's iconic. She's calling herself a media bleep 👍🏻 she's the poundland version of a Kardashian if anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's comparing herself to a narcissistic vampire that would do anything for a bit of cash 🤣🤣 that's iconic. She's calling herself a media bleep 👍🏻 she's the poundland version of a Kardashian if anything
Pounland Kardashian. I love that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These threads have really opened my eyes up to what influencers (not just Mrs Hinch!) actually do. Personally I've never really noticed the little contradictions/delete&reposts etc. You'll probably all really think I'm so naive! I've just always took what they post at face value but this forum has opened my eyes. Whilst I won't go on a hate campaign about Mrs Hinch, Stacey Solomon or any other the other influencers I choose to actively follow, I'll definitely be a bit more wary about trusting what they say!

Reactions: 27
My daughter in law told me they have researched febreze and it’s really bad for asthma and allergies as it clings to the fabric and doesn’t disperse. I followed mrs h for a while and did buy loads of the clothes etc. But I also discovered natural products like soda crystals and white vinegar and use them to clean my dishwasher and washing machine in every wash and down plug holes. My machines are now clean and not slimy ( from fabric conditioner ) and all my
Clothes smell fresh and clean. She’s just a selfish avaricious woman with no taste!!

Reactions: 12
TGCO (this girl can organise) has made a VERY worthwhile comment this morning! I won’t spoil it for you but please do watch it and tell me what you think! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Cleaning your tv screen sophie need another cloth for that? More plastic in the ocean great !!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It's so cringe, it honestly makes me feel uncomfortable. Is she not embarrassed?! Yes, you did see Khloe K with Febreeze, because they are quite obviously paying her to endorse their product. NOT BECAUSE SOME MAD BINT FROM THE SMALL VILLAGE OF MALDON LIKES TO SPRAY IT ALL OVER EVERYTHING SHE OWNS TO COVER THE STENCH OF BULLSHIT. Christ. Neither of you even follow each other! 🤬#ifyouknowyouknow 😉
And I bet she was fuuuuuuuuming to see see got plain old “Mrs hinch” on her personalised bottle whereas Khloes bottles were Swarovski Crystal overload 😂 can you spot the difference soph , 😂 bleeping hell asif you actually think in any way connected , you even tagged her your sad greedy wannabe just duck the duck off!!!!!! Your picture was so cringey and embarrassing my whole ass clenched too duck 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I won’t start the great egg debate but why can’t she just put them in the bloody fridge like it says on the box 😆 she obsessed with filling her sides with tat 🙄 oh and she’s so passive aggressive why use the Gretal filter on her piss take kardashian photo. Her content quality is tit Others that do parody photos and go viral actually do a good quality photo not grainy over filtered tit.

Reactions: 15
Khloe has 105M followers so Hinch is gonna have to buy a lot of bots to get to be anywhere near get level!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I won’t start the great egg debate but why can’t she just put them in the bloody fridge like it says on the box 😆 she obsessed with filling her sides with tat 🙄 oh and she’s so passive aggressive why use the Gretal filter on her piss take kardashian photo. Her content quality is tit Others that do parody photos and go viral actually do a good quality photo not grainy over filtered tit.
Because once the worktops are full it will justify another kitchen extension into the dining room 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
another title attempt 😆
Smacking the lid on the pods, Hinch sitting there thinking tattle are a pesky bunch of sods

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on sheep,

Keep rolling my cash in,

I’m now in the same league as khloe kardashian!

New thread suggestion!

Reactions: 15
These threads have really opened my eyes up to what influencers (not just Mrs Hinch!) actually do. Personally I've never really noticed the little contradictions/delete&reposts etc. You'll probably all really think I'm so naive! I've just always took what they post at face value but this forum has opened my eyes. Whilst I won't go on a hate campaign about Mrs Hinch, Stacey Solomon or any other the other influencers I choose to actively follow, I'll definitely be a bit more wary about trusting what they say!
It’s definitely eye-opening and I’ve found I’ve been unfollowing Insta accounts a lot more over the past couple of months. I’ve gone through accounts that I follow this morning and unfollowed about 300 (especially those who seem to be in an Insta-clique/permanent echo chamber love-in). 🙄💤 I started to go crosseyed 😂 so will definitely revisit that another day - less is definitely more. 👍🏼😊

Reactions: 6
My daughter in law told me they have researched febreze and it’s really bad for asthma and allergies as it clings to the fabric and doesn’t disperse. I followed mrs h for a while and did buy loads of the clothes etc. But I also discovered natural products like soda crystals and white vinegar and use them to clean my dishwasher and washing machine in every wash and down plug holes. My machines are now clean and not slimy ( from fabric conditioner ) and all my
Clothes smell fresh and clean. She’s just a selfish avaricious woman with no taste!!
Honestly, homemade cleaning products are the best. You can find everything in your cupboard already and if not you can get them cheap plus they're natural ingredients and you know exactly what is going into them! Boiling water is your best friend when cleaning I don't know why people use so many chemicals. Bicarb/soda crystals, lemon, vinegar, dish soap & boiling water is all you need 😊 honestly you'll notice a massive difference in your skin, hair, respiratory system and general health when ditching the chemicals.
I used to use zoflora and it made me so so ill not to mention my hands would bleed because it cracked my skin. Now I use all natural eco products and my skin is so much better!

Reactions: 18
It's pathetic seeing hinchers go straight to KK's Instagram and tag hinch. Hinch's story "I may not be a Kardashian but I think I've pulled it off"... She's got a habit of giving off a 'poor me' vibe making her hinchers do her dirty work but by bombarding KK's Instagram with those comments sucking up to hinch. Hinch knows what she is doing. Notice how a lot of the comments from Americans are about how bad the chemicals are etc and yet they don't get deleted or classed as trolls. Hinchers obviously don't read the comments about the effects of febreezing everything, they just want to get hinch's name on there and get praise

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.