Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To continue a bit -Was just reading all this stuff here written about Mrs hinch, and despite hating her guts myself it’s just got me thinking about this Caroline Flack thing- in a world you can be anything, be kind.

Just delete her if you don’t care and she’s such a witch? Yes she’s loaded because of insta and can have whatever she wants. So what? You hate other celebs with money this much?
And this is not some crazy hincher here to derail the thread and sing her praises as I say. Just actually consider it for a second.
Did you happen to see the story she posted on January 10th? The one where someone on a private Facebook page commented on Ronnie having a big head? Sophie puts Ronnie out on show on Instagram on an almost daily basis so she must know by now that this will invite positive and negative attention. Instead of dealing with the comment in a mature way, she published the full name of the person who made the comment about Ronnie and started a war! Her army of followers hunted down and harrassed, bullied, and traumatized the person with abuse of the worst kind all because she said "Ronnie has a big head and isn't that cute" That's an opinion, a personal observation to which we are all entitled. That does not entitle anyone to level death threats and intimidation towards a person and their family.
Sophie chose to launch this grenade and then went out for the day to the harbour to look at the boats knowing full well what she'd started.
Morally reprehensible.

In a world where you can be anything, be kind?
Yeah right!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not all women have to support all women. And not all "mamas" have to support all "mamas." Because guess what? People do stuff that we disagree on and that is ok. Enough of that bullshit. I am so fed up of the whole "women must support all women." No. It is ok to not support everyone.
You don't have to blindly support another person just because you were both born with vaginas! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Obviously I will be totally lynched by all of you for saying this.
And I don’t even like Mrs hinch- why else am I here!
But the more I read these threads the more petty they become- ok so she shows us her son at Disneyland. How lovely no!?. Not oh he ‘came alive’ there and he obviously never normally gets any attention...how do any of us know what is happening behind the Instagram stuff we get to see? Even if she posts a lot surely only a small part of her day? Thought mammas were meant to boost each other up not criticise every lititle thing someone we don’t even know is doing on Instagram?
"Mammas" aren't meant to be anything. And women don't have to support each other when one of them is in the wrong. Grinch is frequently in the wrong and this is a safe space to air our frustrations.

Reactions: 28
Notice there’s no link for the Matalan bedding even though she says it’s back in stock?

No money to be made from that link though is there, Sophie HUN?
She got that bedding from eBay. I had just bought it and then I saw her post it about 18 months ago.

Reactions: 6
Aaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa KK knows how to sell tit!!!! I really hope we do not see Zoph lying spread eagled on a bed flogging her elbow grease 😂😂😂😂😂 or like the Tom Ford ad where there is a bottle of perfume covering the models vadge. I think I would vomit 🤮🤮🤮😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She 100% cares more about what we say and think on here than she does her actual hinchers. Everything she does is because someone on here has called her out on it. We are her biggest content ideas.
so soph when not if u read this, here’s something u could do, spend QUALITY time with ur son instead of boasting how amazing ur life is because u have money.
money will not buy u a bond with your baby!!
Ur disgusting lies and clear lack of any manners and morals make for seriously tit content!!! And quite frankly make u look like a tit mum and a horrible person.
yes you see A-listers boasting about spending, but soph in the next breath their not shouting about “all being in this together”
Ur a selfish lying human being! And quite frankly will be a nobody in 12months. But all these posts with Ronnie with filters, the bath, the hansnomes and all that bullshit will be there for Ronnie to be bullied over for years to come!!
Have a think for ur sons future cos money won’t buy him happiness!
have a think about that!!
ATB 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I will not blindly support anyone showing dangerous practices, lying to their followers and deliberately setting an army of people against someone for an unnecessary comment in a private group just because we share the same gender and have both given birth.

I judge people on their actions not their genitalia

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anyone else feel the urge to punch something when you see #ifyouknowyouknow.? It’s so bleeping playground! God it drives me nuts! 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else feel the urge to punch something when you see #ifyouknowyouknow.? It’s so bleeping playground! God it drives me nuts! 🤯🤯🤯
She’s very savvy, making her hinchers feel wanted, belonging to a select zoflora scented group which only they can understand. The psychology of selling is fascinating

So she's already gained more followers this morning than the whole if yesterday!! Plus the numbers are so consistent. Oh seriously duck off even Onslow's followers have dramatically increased!
His followers jumped by about 15,000 a few days back. Ridiculous 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's so cringe, it honestly makes me feel uncomfortable. Is she not embarrassed?! Yes, you did see Khloe K with Febreeze, because they are quite obviously paying her to endorse their product. NOT BECAUSE SOME MAD BINT FROM THE SMALL VILLAGE OF MALDON LIKES TO SPRAY IT ALL OVER EVERYTHING SHE OWNS TO COVER THE STENCH OF BULLSHIT. Christ. Neither of you even follow each other! 🤬#ifyouknowyouknow 😉
Here go her minions😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Interesting how those numbers are starting to vary a bit.. can't remember the last time we've seen less than a thousand followers a day! More and more people are waking up it seems.. yesterday with the This Morning segment must have helped, and she is not going to win anyyyyyyyy favour trying to compare herself to Khloe K.

PS Can I just say, never gonna have kids if it means I have to lose my independent thought and blindly support women like Hinch :oops: 😂

Here go her minions😂😂😂
Love that comment "Breathing these chemicals is not good for you. Sorry. Cleanliness is the best solution"

Something Hinch could do with considering. In fact.. can that be my first thread suggestion?

Reactions: 16
Mamas boost each other up? What??!!!! I can’t stand that kind of generalisation of Mums. Not all women are ‘good’ mums, not all women feel the need to be sycophantic about women simply because they’ve been blessed with a child. She chooses to parade her life on the gram; nobody is forcing her. A little critical thought might help your assessment of this 🙄
Rose West is a mum 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To continue a bit -Was just reading all this stuff here written about Mrs hinch, and despite hating her guts myself it’s just got me thinking about this Caroline Flack thing- in a world you can be anything, be kind.

Just delete her if you don’t care and she’s such a witch? Yes she’s loaded because of insta and can have whatever she wants. So what? You hate other celebs with money this much?
And this is not some crazy hincher here to derail the thread and sing her praises as I say. Just actually consider it for a second.
No we are pointing out her errors and will not delete her or scroll by and let her make millions by ruining the world and telling lies, the ASA won’t do anything the papers won’t do anything so why shouldn’t us Mummas point out her wrong doings
And point out the way she reels people in with her sob stories, guyyzzz Eyes need opening ATB

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.